What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical+ Fem

S

Simon Templar

Hi guys,

Could you please compare the potency of Critical+ to some other well known strain?

Thanks in advance.

Simon

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i took mine 10 weeks are they are just insanely potent. really gives you those heavy eyes. very medicinal stone for pain

budman678

Veteran
the critical + nugs above have been curing for two months. they are the absolute kill medicine. everyone loves it and cant get enough, including myself...
Hkfgx.jpg

MDple.jpg

they are so chunky and spicy. its the real deal holyfield.

enjoys a couple pics to really get your whistle wet

riverroller

What a beautiful strain. I got 1 free bonus seed from dinafem and it was a twin. I never saw anything like it. 1 seed, 2 tap roots, and I separated them. Both are doing just fine. I'll try to post a pic of that when I have time to figure out how.

budman678

Veteran
What a beautiful strain. I got 1 free bonus seed from dinafem and it was a twin. I never saw anything like it. 1 seed, 2 tap roots, and I separated them. Both are doing just fine. I'll try to post a pic of that when I have time to figure out how.

You're gonna love thm

budman678

Veteran
how does it smell during growing ?

For a seasoned smoker, it might not be the best high or best tasting. But cross it with your favorite SD or haze and you might have the perfect plant. Heavy, fast finisher with an excellent commitment from your sativa that your crossed it with

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Got 12 C+ from Dinafem going now. My buddys call it Watermelon Juice.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I haven't grew out DinaFem's Critical+ but I have (and currently) grow out the Critical Mass Bilbo Cut which Critical+ was selfed from. It's a great strain with a lot of potential especially for cash cropping, shes a very fast developer and smells great.

budman678

Veteran
I haven't grew out DinaFem's Critical+ but I have (and currently) grow out the Critical Mass Bilbo Cut which Critical+ was selfed from. It's a great strain with a lot of potential especially for cash cropping, shes a very fast developer and smells great.

She is def fast and fat. Just lîke I like 'em

GReen dreAM

Veteran
I just got 1 of those Dinafem freebies, Im more C99 person so it might happend ......C99 x C+....who knows...

gd

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yeah she's real fast to flower, here's a few pics from previous grows.

Critical Mass - Bilbo Cut
Day 28 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

Critical Mass - Bilbo Cut
Day 43 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

Out of that grow I had 3 plants and they yielded in range from 95.2g to 125g per plant, I had a lot of problems during the grow with heat and mold but I know with the correct environment and everything dialed in 5oz per plant every time would be a breeze.

Peace,
HGO

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I liked C+...but it was more on the spicy side than the Skunky side.
Gets some nice purple colors if flushed well with cold water.
I give it a B- for a score.