What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

If pelosi and millions of people knew about jan 6 ....
why refuse nat gaurd be deployed....
Simple stupidity is no excuse

Let it soak in...:chin:

What makes you think that (a) Pelosi “knew” ahead of time, and (b) that Pelosi could do anything?
Also, i believe Mitch McConnell has as much control and oversight over the CP and had the exact same intel as Nancy, so shouldn’t any criticism of Nancy apply to ole Moscow Mitch as well.

As a side note, In retrospect, Nancy’s desire to secure the 2020 election (that was DOA in the Senate) was kind of ironic.

:dancer:

med4u

Veteran
What makes you think that (a) Pelosi “knew” ahead of time, and (b) that Pelosi could do anything?
Also, i believe Mitch McConnell has as much control and oversight over the CP and had the exact same intel as Nancy, so shouldn’t any criticism of Nancy apply to ole Moscow Mitch as well.

As a side note, In retrospect, Nancy’s desire to secure the 2020 election (that was DOA in the Senate) was kind of ironic.

Pelosi was briefed 2 wks previous...its all documented and has been released thru FOI

you guys are really getting ripped off on information thru those lefty news chans
very sad

The speaker of the house is always responsible for safty and security of congress
Part of her job description...

med4u

Veteran
We probably have some members who are/were active in the trump domestic terrorist squad that went to DC and they shared their plans ahead of time.

Mentioned plenty in the old trump threads
dismissed and some folks on here have a hard time with comprehension

Amynamous

Pelosi was briefed 2 wks previous...its all documented and has been released thru FOI

you guys are really getting ripped off on information thru those lefty news chans
very sad

The speaker of the house is always responsible for safty and security of congress
Part of her job description...

Can you provide a source that describes that, because what I recently posted stated that the SotH appoints one person to the board, as does the Senate Majority Leader. Please share how the SotH has some other responsibilities here.
I promise to say thank you if you present something concrete.:flowers2:

med4u

Veteran
Can you provide a source that describes that, because what I recently posted stated that the SotH appoints one person to the board, as does the Senate Majority Leader. Please share how the SotH has some other responsibilities here.
I promise to say thank you if you present something concrete.:flowers2:

Already did.... its in one of these threads
google it....its why she dont want jordan
On the investigation comm.....

med4u

Veteran

In Wake Of Riot, U.S. Capitol Police Union Blasts Leadership : Capitol Insurrection Updates : NPR https://www.npr.org/sections/insurr...union-says-leadership-failed-officers-in-riot

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i heard from many people it was zombie mr. rogers....many people counts as a source for the malignant mango so totally true!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: i think i figured it out...someone is playing Capitol Hill Clue!

it was nancy pelosi in the rotunda with poo!:biglaugh:

good stuff...i wish the few remaining t%@$# supporters understood how hilarious your mental gymnastics are now the malignant mango has no power,so thanks for the entertainment!

Amynamous

In Wake Of Riot, U.S. Capitol Police Union Blasts Leadership : Capitol Insurrection Updates : NPR https://www.npr.org/sections/insurre...ficers-in-riot

Good article, but the USCP union blamed the department leadership, not the SotH.

You wont find it in the constitution...its a designation by the House of Rep rules
hence the responsibilities of house speaker

Cuz im in a good mood today...ill repeat a post
jus for you

Capitol Police Board | United States Capitol Police https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/...l-police-board

I’m glad you’re feeling better today.
It’s funny that you posted the same link I did. You won’t have to scroll very far to find it.
The SotH is not listed anywhere in there.

My search engine couldn’t find anything regarding “house rules” that established the SotH as responsible for the uscp.
I did find that the safety and security of the House falls on the Sergeant at Arms, and the Senate has their counterpart as well.

You're batting 0 for 3

med4u

Veteran
Good article, but the USCP union blamed the department leadership, not the SotH.

I’m glad you’re feeling better today.
It’s funny that you posted the same link I did. You won’t have to scroll very far to find it.
The SotH is not listed anywhere in there.

My search engine couldn’t find anything regarding “house rules” that established the SotH as responsible for the uscp.
I did find that the safety and security of the House falls on the Sergeant at Arms, and the Senate has their counterpart as well.

You're batting 0 for 3

To many big words in that pdf?

H G Griffin

You're batting 0 for 3

You know it's a troll, yet you keep feeding it.

6c446b8f8bb47e7b4afe8fb2712622fb.jpg

Attachments

• F60E9F43 E2B1 4266 B220 CD1361EC760D
    F60E9F43 E2B1 4266 B220 CD1361EC760D
    79 KB · Views: 24

mr.brunch

Veteran
Never play chess with a pigeon…
they will knock all the pieces over,
shit all over the board
then strut around like they won.

Status