What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cultism of Trumpturd is no different than all those people that drank the coolaid. How many of the trumpers would do the same.

Doctor M

You can always count on liberals to be wrong about everything and real freakin smug about it.

NY AG Liaison tells WH that Trump is “Clean” and said charging him with anything would be like building a “paper bridge over a volcano” nearly impossible, and if done it would “crumble in a matter of no time,” per WH official

St. Phatty

The rolling is going to start today, and I’m not talking about joints, more like the joint. Lock them up…

Yeah, but they still get Cannabis when they're inside ?

Seems like the only humane choice.

How often would his Wifey get a chance to visit Trumpy ?

And how do prison inmates clean their water pipes ?

I use a hand drill and various sizes steel drill to remove the resin from the bowl, tube, etc.

Bong Water contains Active Ingredients.

Has anybody ever drunk Bong Water ?

In prison, Bong Water drinking seems like the natural thing to do.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, but they still get Cannabis when they're inside ?

Seems like the only humane choice.

How often would his Wifey get a chance to visit Trumpy ?

And how do prison inmates clean their water pipes ?

I use a hand drill and various sizes steel drill to remove the resin from the bowl, tube, etc.

Bong Water contains Active Ingredients.

Has anybody ever drunk Bong Water ?

In prison, Bong Water drinking seems like the natural thing to do.

Not purposefully... That shit is nasty

minds_I

Veteran
You can always count on liberals to be wrong about everything and real freakin smug about it.

Hello all,

Patience, patience.

But not too much patience, ay...the tangerine tubby is old and out of shape (Hey, I resemble that snyde comment), as with us all, time may not be his friend.

And I would personally be disappointed should he duck out before the gavel slams down.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Just like he is going to win the election.

I don't even think you believe you.

I still think he has a great shot in 2024 now that everyone sees Biden has completely lost his marbles. Let's not forget Trump received more votes than any Republican in history. The Supreme Court ruling on voter ID and other common sense voting laws won't help the Democrats either. Just get ready, the winning ticket is Trump/DeSantis and were all in.

minds_I

Veteran
I still think he has a great shot in 2024 now that everyone sees Biden has completely lost his marbles. Let's not forget Trump received more votes than any Republican in history. The Supreme Court ruling on voter ID and other common sense voting laws won't help the Democrats either. Just get ready, the winning ticket is Trump/DeSantis and were all in.

Hello all,

Boogie, that is such a ridiculous statement...Biden got 8 Million more, and he won. Your guy lost with the most most in history...he still lost...second place is the first to lose, ay? buahahahahqa

Maybe if we gave him a participation trophy he will go away?

minds_I

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Let's see if I got this right?

Pigs are going to fly in 2024. Seems reasonable.

Cannavore

Veteran

Translation:

we have a great shot at 2024 since we've kicked voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts into overdrive.

odd you claim to support small government yet support DeSantis who wants big govt political ideology checks, and sends the state to scientists houses to confiscate covid data that contradicts the states lying numbers.

'Boogieman'

No. I totally believed he had a chance. My failure was I had no idea how extremely terrible for the country and world be was going to be.

Financially I had my best years under Trump, the only thing Democrats have given us so far is higher gas prices and mass inflation.

'Boogieman'

Translation:

we have a great shot at 2024 since we've kicked voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts into overdrive.

odd you claim to support small government yet support DeSantis who wants big govt political ideology checks, and sends the state to scientists houses to confiscate covid data that contradicts the states lying numbers.

Asking for voter ID is just common sense. You won't change my mind on this one. Democrats also do gerrymandering among other dirty tactics.

Cannavore

Veteran
Asking for voter ID is just common sense. You won't change my mind on this one. Democrats also do gerrymandering among other dirty tactics.

i'm not talking about voter id. i'm talking about voter suppression majority of which are targeted against black people.
coincidentally the largest concentration of voter suppression bills are coming out of TX, GA, and AZ aka two of the states the trumptards are convinced were stolen from them.

and TX, would probably be a blue state right now if it weren't for what they are doing in terms of gerrymandering and reducing voting hours, mail in balloting, 24hr voting booths, polling locations, strict polling hours, etc.

elected republicans have admitted as much that their goal is to limit the vote because they win that way. when more people vote (aka black people) they will lose. it's literally their own admissions. they're openly anti-democratic.

Analysis: Partisan gerrymandering has benefited Republicans more than Democrats
https://www.businessinsider.com/part...mocrats-2017-6

you're not paying enough attention if you think this is just about voter id. republicans would be 20+ years into irrelevancy right now if it weren't for citizens united, gerrymandering, voter suppression and the electoral college.

Amynamous

i'm not talking about voter id. i'm talking about voter suppression majority of which are targeted against black people.
coincidentally the largest concentration of voter suppression bills are coming out of TX, GA, and AZ aka two of the states the trumptards are convinced were stolen from them.

and TX, would probably be a blue state right now if it weren't for what they are doing in terms of gerrymandering and reducing voting hours, mail in balloting, 24hr voting booths, polling locations, strict polling hours, etc.

elected republicans have admitted as much that their goal is to limit the vote because they win that way. when more people vote (aka black people) they will lose. it's literally their own admissions. they're openly anti-democratic.

you're not paying enough attention if you think this is just about voter id. republicans would be 20+ years into irrelevancy right now if it weren't for citizens united, gerrymandering, voter suppression and the electoral college.

The voter suppression that has occurred within Native American communities is disgraceful.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ns-voting-rights-mail-in-ballots-us-elections

Amynamous

true, and i can't figure out why. they are such small numbers of voters overall. looks like a waste of time that would be better spent further suppressing Black voters...

They can have big numbers in some small states though. In my experience, they are not dems or reps either. They will vote enblock for whomever has their back. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska is a great example. After getting primaried, she was able to win in Alaska with a write-in campaign because Alaskan Natives supported her.

'Boogieman'

Reducing voting hours and everything else you mentioned would effect working people of all races the most, I had to hurry after work just to vote in my state. Im still not convince of your talking points. You Act as if black people are too dumb to follow the rules which is far from the case. Democrats also practice gerrymandering, perhaps Republicans are better at that game but hey one thing I learning after getting into this is politics is a dirty game you win some you lose some.

M

member 505892

I don't know when it's coming or what specifically for but the bus driver is on standby....

"Ready when you are Mr. Trump, Sir"

Click image for larger version  Name:	ER3BCULQ75GHLN4CLLXVYG6TEE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	17891073

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts