What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As the saying goes there's a sucker born every day. I think that needs to be updated to there are 20 suckers born every day.

St. Phatty

george washington never bombed anyone!:D

except perhaps the occasional stink bomb that he shared with his wife.

Did George & Ben Franklin sit on the porch smoking Cannabis ?

I suspect some of them learned to save seeds, give the plants high P fertilizer during flowering, etc.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
except perhaps the occasional stink bomb that he shared with his wife.

Did George & Ben Franklin sit on the porch smoking Cannabis ?

I suspect some of them learned to save seeds, give the plants high P fertilizer during flowering, etc.

we know from "hamilton" that they did a lot of rapping back then,so i suppose he could have been dropping bomb ass rhymes :D

mowood3479

Veteran
As far as I can tell Biden at least has a moral center and knows what empathy is. Trump could care less about anyone, including his supporters.

The moral center to lead the way on a war on the most vulnerable population in his own people aka the mass incarceration era of the war on drugs
the moral center to support every war since Vietnam.., (Iam happy that 20 years on he finally changed his tune on Afghanistan)...
I don’t think one could even count the murderers that Biden has facilitated over his career.
moral center? gtfoh dude sold his soul to the war machine...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2047628.jpg
    photo2047628.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 18

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Trump going down would ultimately be nothing but a win/win for the republican party. I think it falls into the 'be careful what you wish for' category and dems should be very careful! ;)

Cannavore

Veteran
There isn't 1 POTUS that hasn't bombed someone or sold weapons that bombed someone. I'll disagree with blaming Biden for genocide lol...

All that tells me is the people who vote Democrat are just as okay with genocide as the GOP lol.

the dems just sold Israel 735 million in bombs DURING the Israeli ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the Palestinians. Hence why joe Biden is aiding a genocide.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that tells me is the people who vote Democrat are just as okay with genocide as the GOP lol.

the dems just sold Israel 735 million in bombs DURING the Israeli ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the Palestinians. Hence why joe Biden is aiding a genocide.

That's a far stretch blaming 1 POTUS in the aid of genocide. I have no clue if a POTUS is even involved with approving these weapon sales. People use these words too often and it makes them less meaningful. Just like calling people racist does. It's used way too common these days.

Cannavore

Veteran
It's no different when Obama & Trump sold arms to the Saudis who are genociding Yemen. We are complicit in genocide to the point where we are literally arming/funding/financing the oppressor(s).

igrowone

Veteran
just getting Donnie into the court room, I can die content after that
and every bit of pain inflicted is gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.