What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I found this on the sidewalk, stepped in it...I will just leave it here:

How Close Are We to Criminal Charges for Donald Trump?

Former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara on accountability, Rudy, and the death of truth.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ntability.html

"It’s just a gut feeling that I have that taking these actions indicates to me that that office believes there’s a decent likelihood of a charge, and so that’s the one I’d be watching."

buahahahahaha....

I am hopeful.

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
well, The Donald has presented his solid and steadfast judgement yet again
the Kentucky Derby winner was a "junkie" horse, so shameful, the world is laughing at the USA because of this junkie horse
can we add stupidity to the list of charges or is too late?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was clear to me he should have already been charged.. The real Muller report said as much. Barr misleads the country of Trumpturds involvement.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many knew that Rudy Giuliani won a deal for OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to continue sales of the drug behind all the opioid deaths. I didn't know this. This is just another example of the scumbag he is. The United States government had brought criminal charges against the opioid manufacturer for fraudulently promoting OxyContin as safe and hard-to-abuse. Purdue ultimately accepted a plea deal, but Giuliani was able to win two major concessions that would ensure that Purdue Pharma was able to keep its products on the market and plentiful still killing people.

There is a new Doc on HBO called crime of the century about Opiates and Purdue's crimes. .. It's a must watch IMO.

'Boogieman'

After four years of witch hunting, still nothing lol. Only the most gullible could still hold hope. Face it my mental friends, Trump will be your daddy in 2024.

24qndk.jpg

minds_I

Veteran
After four years of witch hunting, still nothing lol. Only the most gullible could still hold hope. Face it my mental friends, Trump will be your daddy in 2024.

filedata/fetch?id=17855666&d=1620835316

Hello all,

Patience, my young friend, patience.

Cy Vance is working, the NYAG is working, congress is working, DOJ is working and Georgia DA is working. Not to mention the 29 civil suits so there is that too, ay?

Hows that Durham thing going?

There will be more to come I am sure.

Then there is Giulinai...notice how only the best people are being investigated.

As for witchhunt...buahahahahaha yeah, that did not have the effect it might have. As you know Barr white washed that...the statue of limitations has not run out..perhaps the DOJ may persue Mueller's allegations, ay?

As for tRump being my daddy....buahahahahahaha.

minds_I

Well, well, ask you shall receive, ay??? buahahahaha

Ex-WH counsel McGahn to testify behind closed doors about Trump efforts to obstruct Russia investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/politics/don-mcgahn-house-testimony/index.html

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, The Donald has presented his solid and steadfast judgement yet again
the Kentucky Derby winner was a "junkie" horse, so shameful, the world is laughing at the USA because of this junkie horse
can we add stupidity to the list of charges or is too late?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the Republican Party! The horse is a junky… Dumbest. Movement. Ever. #maga https://t.co/TcItiTWqsc
— Johnny Wright 🤘🏻🥩🥃 (@Johnny Wright

St. Phatty

Trump goes to New Jersey for the summer ?

though Florida gov. said he might protect Trump from NY extradition.

Will the NJ Gov. protect Trump from New York ?

Seems like the noose is tightening. Trump will have to run every travel plan by his legal staff. He'll stop to buy fireworks in South Carolina for Barron ... and get impounded.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump goes to New Jersey for the summer ?

though Florida gov. said he might protect Trump from NY extradition.

Will the NJ Gov. protect Trump from New York ?

Seems like the noose is tightening. Trump will have to run every travel plan by his legal staff. He'll stop to buy fireworks in South Carolina for Barron ... and get impounded.

this is the beautiful part of the Trump saga
he's in exile, Florida in summer?, not the Trump style
he wants to go back to NY and he can't
at least not in the way he wants to go back, probably be talking trash to NY from across the border
be a shame if he got grabbed in mid insult

Hempy McNoodle

Trump could run for congress in Florida and become speaker of the house in 2022 and oversee the impeachment of Biden and Harris and become POTUS and still be elegible to run again in 2024. Wouldn't that be funny?

Amynamous

Trump could run for congress in Florida and become speaker of the house in 2022 and oversee the impeachment of Biden and Harris and become POTUS and still be elegible to run again in 2024. Wouldn't that be funny?

Matt Gaetz’ seat might be vacant in the near future...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever notice that most musicians, artists, scientists, physicians, engineers, architects and other 'thinkers' are liberal-minded? Wonder why?

igrowone

Veteran
Trump in the house o reps?
interesting thought, but the ego would be the stumbling block
Trump's incapable of wanting such a small position
definitely thinking outside of the box on this one though

Status
Not open for further replies.