What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

okay, I couldn´t follow this thread and can´t possibly read it all ...
News today was that Trump has been fined with 10,000 per DAY until he presents his tax and income info. bloody hell!
Trump's legal team claims that they've already submitted it. They are appealing.

Hempy McNoodle

Wow u guys are deep in it. Trump did exactly what he was put in power to do. His presidency was meant to divide the US and make censorship and deplatforming "cancel culture" to be fully accepted by the population. He was meant to begin the downfall of the United States. Pre Trump the US projected a certain image on the world stage. With Trump the world was able to see the freedom we always said we championed was shattered. The world was shown the leader of the free world in the worst light threw international media. Regardless of what you think of the man attacking him was attacking the legitimacy of the American Empire. Que Joe Biden and whatever power the US had on the world stage is gone. Saudi TV does SNL style sketches making fun of him being senile. The USA has 750 military bases in 80 countries. I personally hate that we have become the world police but that's the way it is or was. Trump 100% knew this was going to be the outcome and did as he was told. He is owned by chabad lubavitch who also own Putin. When Putin was a relative nobody Henry Kisanger was visiting him in Russia. He was put into power by the same people who put Trump in power the goal Is to end US global domination and bring in a multipolar new world order with BRICS in the position of power. While u argue over Trump or pelosi we are slowly being brought to a point where the US will no longer be in power. Key to this is the vaccine and the slow death it is causing 769 athletes have collapsed mostly from heart attacks many died this year. Just search athletes collapse on duckduckgo under news. You will get an endless list of mostly school age athletes dying on field. The general public doesn't exercise like this so the effects are much slower the vaccine destroys your bodies blood cells and causes clotting to the point nurses draw blood and it almost instantly cougulates rather than the usual 30 mins. Trump made the vaccines happen he is a freemason and it tight with lubavitch the uniparty is terrible but Trump is a ringer meant to throw red meat to his base cause his enemies to seeth with hate all the while a new world order is coming into play and most of our country took Gene therapy which will harm them but utterly decimate future generations. In 4 generations almost everyone will have this spike protein coded in their DNA were fucked but I accept it and for what it is all we can do os live our best lives get right with whatever spirituality you are inclined to and spend time with people who love you family ect
What if the jabs that were released aren't the ones that Trump (Operation WARPSPEED) were in control of?

CovFeFe?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giving Trump credit for warp speed misplaced. The only thing Trump did was sign his name. Just like all POTUS do. Trump has no clue what real hard work even is. He has the skills of getting weak minded people to follow him. Can you believe anything Trump says lol. He def didn't give anyone documents that show he's a crook lol.

med4u

Veteran
Why even bother quoting me.. It's not like your gonna change I know your a dumbass. How many times have you been banned now lol.. Why keep coming back. People like you have no clue what the right thing to do even means. Unfortunately, the world is full of morally corrupt people just like you. At least grow some shwag so you are here for the right reasons. It's time to just add you to ignore.
You keep calling other members dumbasses you may find yourself in time out....try controlling your emotions

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Congressman Madison Cawthorn got busted carrying a loaded gun through TSA in Charlotte Airport today.

The people of North Carolina must be overjoyed that they voted for a genius like this.

audiohi

Veteran
3rtRP6TjgOSX1abfZxI_cJk0mk55yS3BHetUDMQDbVA.jpg

5aktzm3xotv81.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

I never even heard of him until the other day. I smell a Deep State operative. Who would try to bring a gun on a plane in this day and age? Material for the Fake News to cover??

Hempy McNoodle

armedoldhippy

Veteran
okay, I couldn´t follow this thread and can´t possibly read it all ...
News today was that Trump has been fined with 10,000 per DAY until he presents his tax and income info. bloody hell!
he's rich, right? 10K a day is "chump change" for The Chump...i'm sure he'll find someone to pay it for him...

Cuddles

he's rich, right? 10K a day is "chump change" for The Chump...i'm sure he'll find someone to pay it for him...
yeah, he´s rich. But I can´t help but wonder about this:
Him and his people were asking for donations to support him in his next election campaign right... but why were potential donors asked to - allegedly - pay into his personal account ... allegedly? kinda odd this one.
so maybe, just maybe he ain´t as supa dupa loaded as he´s always been braggin to the rest of the world...? maybe this is why he has been so edgy about being all open about his finances and taxes?

but yeah, for a billionaire 10K is bugger!!!

Less than this would help to sort out my personal financial difficulties!!! too bad this fine won´t go into my account :D

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
yeah, he´s rich. But I can´t help but wonder about this:
Him and his people were asking for donations to support him in his next election campaign right... but why were potential donors asked to - allegedly - pay into his personal account ... allegedly? kinda odd this one.
so maybe, just maybe he ain´t as supa dupa loaded as he´s always been braggin to the rest of the world...? maybe this is why he has been so edgy about being all open about his finances and taxes?

but yeah, for a billionaire 10K is bugger!!!

Less than this would help to sort out my personal financial difficulties!!! too bad this fine won´t go into my account :D

It's probably tough these days for Uncle Vlad to send him gifts.

iTarzan

Why even bother quoting me.. It's not like your gonna change I know your a dumbass. How many times have you been banned now lol.. Why keep coming back. People like you have no clue what the right thing to do even means. Unfortunately, the world is full of morally corrupt people just like you. At least grow some shwag so you are here for the right reasons. It's time to just add you to ignore.
Why would I change? I am in the middle. Middle left to middle right. An independent. I actually evaluate what party is doing the better job. I don't blindly follow like you sheeple. I will stay out of your Democrat, PINKO Bozo Buddy Club.

I am going to keep an open, fair mind. You are lost in hypocritical woke catatonic state waiting for your next commands from Queen Pelosi.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I look at the motives of people on the left and the right, what I see is this: the motive behind the policies of the left seems to boil down to the desire to help other people. The motive behind the policies of the right boils down to helping oneself. Further, if in helping oneself you get to hurt others, that's even better.

Three Berries

A special grand jury seated to hear evidence in the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into the Trump Organization’s finances is set to expire at the end of the week and will not be extended, people familiar with the investigation tell CNN.

The six-month special grand jury, which was empaneled in October, heard evidence late last year from several witnesses, including reporters to whom former President Donald Trump boasted about his personal wealth. Presentations to the grand jury were halted earlier this year after Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg was sworn into office and raised concerns about the strength of the evidence.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you still have the same blinders on if it was a democrat?. When will you start believing it doesn't matter what political party is responsible?. Anyone that does the crimes should do the time!!!.. Its why the rich keep getting away with their BS. What makes them so special that you will let them get off for crimes you would do time for?. There's only 1 word for what your doing SUCKERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.