What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creating a cloneable AF

blackone

Veteran
Good luck with your project.
Don't listen to nay-sayers stating that it isn't 100% autoflower - what matters isn't what it isn't but what it is, and a plant that can be kept in veg under 19 hours of light and will flower under anything less is valuable - period - if you could stabilize the trait with good potency and yield then you're golden for sure.
Make sure you make yourself a good stock of NN seeds before you start crossing...

Auto Chronic - i would love to see and test this!!!

Well it's already done - without lowryder even.
I know someone who found a chronic auto pheno and stabilized it.

Elephunk

Yeah, definitely not going to let a few people on here get me down. If they can't see the value of such a strain then that's their loss. I'm not too concerned. And yes, if this is successful (and even if it's not) I will spread it around. I know there will be others more skilled than I who will be able to use the genetics to produce something special of their own which will hopefully also be spread around.

Right on blackone. I will be running the 10 I have and doing a full seed run of all females and any males I get. I want to keep the diversity alive so hopefully I do get multiple males and females. After I have a nice seed stock of just NN I'll start picking through them and selecting the best candidates. The same goes for the types that will lend their genes to up the yield and potency.

Just found a pack of biddy early I forgot I had...This could get interesting...

Damn... I can't wait to effin get this project started. I think if all goes well this will be pretty damn awesome. And even if it doesn't I'll still have a crap-load of fun learning and going through it all.