What's new

Cream Caramel

SwampyTHC

Yeah its surprised me to be honest always had herer down as a slow grower but time will tell with the end product, finally showed my S A Ds the water aswell now so 24hrs or so they will pop

SwampyTHC

Lmao nah its not gonna finish before but if ive worked it right they should come down at around the same time maybe staggered by a couple days but nothing too drastic.

B

bigganjabud

You be cool swamp man I had a thought last night !!

Get a couple of hammocks and install a TV up there !!

That way you can use all lower room space for growing and bed time will be like a sub tropical retreat with the fans blowing in your hair and the 50 600w HPS will take care of your tan

You could even get everyone in the house a pair of the lumii lenses and little man's eyesight will even be saved

You could use every room then

Oh shit did I just fry what's left of your melon?

Big old blinded by the light thought there

Sorry for the ramble but bro it could work!! (Not sure if the Mrs will see the appeal for the first few months but she should get with it after the first chop!!)

SwampyTHC

Lmfao bro your killing me stop this shit now, im working her on the sj twin t60 tent ill get my way with that by tonight ive bin on her ass for the last 24hrs she will get bored of my attention soon lol working the mother in law now aswell see if i can get the sj lodge 1.8 in there i want a mother had a proper look at them last night so pissed of ive fucked around with the standard tents for so long. Trouble has been i found my method and stuck to it then you come back on the scene and start mixing shit up again........love u for it though g not gonna lie

B

bigganjabud

Bro I just bounce my random ideas off ya but I'm useally good for a suggestion or twelve Lol

Told ya tho man ,whatever it is we can always sort a plan out that way it's all golden out ere!!!

B

bigganjabud

04.32am ffs I'm 12 mins late !!!!!

OK so I think I'm about to smoke breakfast

SwampyTHC

Sorry its late guys hadnt had chance to take pics but here you go heres a quick ariel snap looking nice and healthy

Attachments

• 20151019_191135.jpg
    20151019_191135.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15
B

bigganjabud

OK bro my bad il let you get on seems your green fingers are doing good as you were!!!

Ere are you still suffering from the flu?

SwampyTHC

And heres the other 3 the runt has caught up aswell see if you can figure out which one it was

Attachments

• 20151019_191131.jpg
    20151019_191131.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15

SwampyTHC

And here are my favourites my beautiful jacks honestly i cant wait for these

Attachments

• 20151019_191123.jpg
    20151019_191123.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 14

SwampyTHC

Lmao bruv this is normal practice you havent seen what you've started ive got to wait for all the components to arrive first lol

B

bigganjabud

Can't wait to do the tag team thing aswell bro

Goin in right now believe

SwampyTHC

Dont worry 2016 ill be ready to run it, me and LT are going bean shopping Thursday for the stealth box buying that 300w led cob as well. I just want to play in my lodge bro its killing me lol