What's new

Cream Caramel

SwampyTHC

This is the one a little behind so I'll add some cal mg and see if that perks her up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 18

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hey SwampyTHC,
don't worry about the quality of the pictures, you have some healthy plants there, and that's the most important thing ;)
I recommend you to fill up the pots with more substrate, good luck with the rest of it!
Jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Hi Swampy,

May I ask why adding cal-mag? If anything I would say make sure your PH is where it needs to be and perhaps let it drift upwards to 6.3 so that nutrients become widely available for your plants.

Another thing I noticed -You appear to be having single bladed fan leaves. This is typically an indication of lighting problems. What are the light on/off hours you are running them under? I believe you mentioned 600W for bulbs, how far away from the canopy are these plants?

I want to help you in any way I can :)

-DZ

SwampyTHC

Ph is fluctuating between 5.9 and 6.1 so I'm happy with that for now, was possibly going to add cal mag as I had a slight twist and crinkle to my leaves in my experience that usually means a calcium deficiency, however if you think I'm possibly wrong please do tell me your advice is greatly welcomed

B

bigganjabud

Go with DZ he's a kung fu bonsai shao-lin super tae-kwan-grow 22nd Dan grand Master

There's even a rumor that the advanced grand Master grower package was named after him!!

Some say he can get a cut to root just by being around it!!

Others say he's a figment of our imagination but I talk to all that crew so I know he's not just a myth this legend is really real!!!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Go with DZ he's a kung fu bonsai shao-lin super tae-kwan-grow 22nd Dan grand Master

There's even a rumor that the advanced grand Master grower package was named after him!!

Some say he can get a cut to root just by being around it!!

Others say he's a figment of our imagination but I talk to all that crew so I know he's not just a myth this legend is really real!!!

Hahaha that had me cracking up bro :laughing: Thank you for your kind and funny words!

Okay, those are good ranges to be in. I typically set my medium to 5.8 and allow it to slowly drift up to 6.3 PH during the first two weeks of flower. I will typically only add cal/mag in flower as I've never had the need to in VEG.

B

bigganjabud

See told you he was real!!!

Lol DZ all you boston bonzai squad superheros are cool as f#%k !

SwampyTHC

lol you crack me up j, DZ thank you for your advice ill hold off on cal for now and see how they go. stsy tuned though fella im looking forward to flower phase ill make sure pictures are better for that

Hey swampy! growing the same strain right now all the way from Boston Ma! this forum is pretty cool, huh? Looks like You got the Boston Squad here for the ride! Side by side!

I Agree with BGB agreeing with DZ lol

SwampyTHC

Hey guys thanks for popping in unfortunately theres not much to report but 5/6 are coming along just nicely and have begun to show me the stretch i wanted however the runt of the litter is dragging her roots shall we say, im not too worried as she is quite abit frostier than the rest so all is well on the caramel front the jack herer is doing extremely well alot more growth than the caramel which has surprised me.

Deeppurple our good friend from across the pond, nice to meet you bro BGB has told me your the man so i am excited to see how we do side by side i see your running the single scrog??? As the plants go id say were pretty much identical atm how many days in are you though. Happy farmin broski's

Yea bro single scrog! BGB is my bud brotha from the UK! He's a beacon of knowledge that guy!

I couldn't really tell you how far along she is, she is a clone from DZ and he wants to see what It'll do in my stadium Scrog. I am going to put the screen down as soon as she recovers from the DWC switch.

I think I'm well behind you though, as I plan on vegging until the screen is half-full.

I am sure the caramel will be gorgeous. I got to try some of DZs and the flavor/high was outstanding! shocked the herer is outpacing the caramel.

Latest posts

Latest posts