What's new

Crazy shit in Humboldt, deal gone bad one dead

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
What may be worse - is that the NorCal media is playing up the home invasion "Card." Claiming that 99.9% of all these burglaries are MJ related, etc.....

Great. A REAL reason for people to be against us..... Neighborhood safety is important to us all. Political Opinion on MJ in the Emerald Triangle could not be much worse, at this time.

opt1c

Veteran
i just want to know what everyone in the emerald triangle is going to do if they don't grow weed??? cook meth? it's not like there are other logging or fishing jobs in the region; mj is the only economy going on there

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
i just want to know what everyone in the emerald triangle is going to do if they don't grow weed??? cook meth? it's not like there are other logging or fishing jobs in the region; mj is the only economy going on there

That's very true it's not like this is something new out of nowhere you know? People have been growing in and outdoors up there for YEARS and it has built a huge part of the economy up there as well. People are going to steal or rob regardless of what the product is and call me crazy but there aren't many indoor growers that let people know what they are doing or leave many clues for robbers so I don't see how it can be a problem having people growing inside. It's not just up there right now, it's ALL of Cali!!! Over the last year I've ran into old friends and met new ones and they are all med patients who grow now!!! It's crazy out here how many people turned out a spare room and jumped into the community.. What needs to happen is put tougher laws on people that rob medical marijuana gardens to the point where it's just not worth the risk at all. Not many will want to risk the amount of time they would get for the small amount of cash they'd get compared to that long prison sentence you know?

C

Cinderella99

Agreed. But

Agreed. But

The Law - nope

The Parents -Nope

The Economy - Nope

All of the above -Nope

Uh, why don't you try blaming those who DID cause this, the two idiots.

You're just like everyone else in America, always look to blame everyone or everything else except the actual cause.

These kids were idiots and it sucks they lived as long as they did.

God knows what else kind of trouble they caused and got away with before this!

1) Their parents should be spayed and fined as well.

2) "...You're just like everyone else in America, always look to blame everyone or everything else except the actual cause..."
Sounds to me like you're blaming "America" a bit for Ran's attitude.

Bumble Buddy

The question of personal responsibility is paradox; the easy and common answer in our society is that each individual is responsible for their own actions, this is true, however the truth is at the same time more encompassing and complex than this simple answer.

K Double O

This seems quite fishy? I mean does it really take 8 people to move 14 lbs? And why meet some one in a residential area? Who ever set up this deal was walking jackass. No street sense what so ever.

Now dont get me wrong. I am very glad that the story ended the way it did. Fuck those assholes. Hopefully they both perish.

What concerns me the most is that there could have been 6 more dead. I mean for 70k those idiots probably would have toasted any one not cooperating. And I am willing to bet that at least 1 of those 6 guys is just like many of us.

I don't know about most of yall, but that deal would have been a no go for me. No fucking way. If I don't know you since I was like 10, we could never do illegal business of any kind.

Simply put, Watch your ass. Or be a victim.

Fast_Pine

Our business(commercial growing) is becomming a fuckin circus. With shows like "weeds" and such everyone and there Mom wants to get into growing weed for big $:biglaugh:. I swear, its just like the old California "gold rush"!!...

With this many rookys flooding the game, this kind of shit is bound to happen. All that's left for us vets to do is sit back and laugh..

:biglaugh:

As the old song says ...

As the old song says ...

As the old song says: "To live outside the law, you must be honest."

If you really don't know who you're dealing with, you're not dealing at all.

Pass the joint.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
This seems quite fishy? I mean does it really take 8 people to move 14 lbs? And why meet some one in a residential area? Who ever set up this deal was walking jackass. No street sense what so ever.

Now dont get me wrong. I am very glad that the story ended the way it did. Fuck those assholes. Hopefully they both perish.

What concerns me the most is that there could have been 6 more dead. I mean for 70k those idiots probably would have toasted any one not cooperating. And I am willing to bet that at least 1 of those 6 guys is just like many of us.

I don't know about most of yall, but that deal would have been a no go for me. No fucking way. If I don't know you since I was like 10, we could never do illegal business of any kind.

Simply put, Watch your ass. Or be a victim.

Very well put, I'd never sell or buy more than a oz to somebody I didn't really know and then you'd still have to be vouched for by somebody close to me...:joint:

For that kinda shit I'd take it to the clubs

C

CheifnBud2

There are so many punk wannabe gangsta kids out there. These idiots knew the consequence of what they were doing, and they did it. The one that is still alive is the truly fucked up individual, unless his friend killed himself.

notahugger

That Get rich or die trying mentality will eventually get you were these two ended up sooner or later.

I wonder how life changing that was for those 6 people. They are lucky they aren't going to one or more funerals. Could you imagine having to tell the parents if one of their friends was killed this way?

"As the old song says: "To live outside the law, you must be honest."

If you really don't know who you're dealing with, you're not dealing at all.

Pass the joint."

Words of wisdom for sure Bass Akwards...

Everything I've ever done was based on trust, complete trust. It's what makes the game work.

I just feel bad for the 6 sellers, clearly they trusted someone they didn't know, which doesn't make much sense.

DonkeyPunch

I don't know how you boys and gals in Nor Cal do things, but this one seemed doomed from the start. 8 people, and a few guns, all to swap two duffel bags and a small bag of cash? Seriously?

Lot of lives destroyed over greed, and a fucking plant. Shit is not worth it.

I pray for legalization sucking the profit margin down to about $10 an ounce.

Too much violence in this scene from criminal types now, suck the big money out, and they move on.

C

CheifnBud2

I don't know how you boys and gals in Nor Cal do things, but this one seemed doomed from the start. 8 people, and a few guns, all to swap two duffel bags and a small bag of cash? Seriously?

Lot of lives destroyed over greed, and a fucking plant. Shit is not worth it.

I pray for legalization sucking the profit margin down to about $10 an ounce.

Too much violence in this scene from criminal types now, suck the big money out, and they move on.

Seriously.

T

theBluntedOne

this sucks. I remember dude outside fort bragg got shot in the back of the head with a shotgun. I forget his name sadly. Im pretty medicated but i was at dudes house a week before it happened. He started the urkel.

Latest posts

Latest posts