What's new

Craziest places you've smoked

fred b

i have smoked big blunts in various embassies and once in a prime ministers office, countries will be kept a secret for obvious reasons :D

greets
fred b

T

theJointedOne

i remember smelling weed when i was down and beeing like dam thats what i need

smoked in some crazy places. but in CA its not so crazy anywhere. I ate abunch of cookies before i went to court and beat a case, heck yeah babylon burn!!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Haha to many places to recall, I learned if you just keep walking and smoking a J you can do that just about anywhere. One funny place was right before JR college Agriculture classes we always got baked and one day was oral finals four of us where sitting in the back and this poor older guy gets up and does he's report on WEED KILLERS that was the funniest shit we ever heard and the poor old guy didn't know why we where laughing we where losing it, our teacher who was cool kept giving us the STINK EYE.
One other place was at crowded Disneyland back in the late 70's sat in a phone booth took about 5 hits off a joint,

delic

On the roof of a coach driving through the himalaya's back to Kathmandu Nepal at sunset. It was tricky rolling a j in the wind, but it had to be done.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
in a cops bed room with a friend and his wife.

story goes as the guy is also in the national guard as well as a cop. he was gone for his weekend of training. went over to the cops house with this girl for a bonfire and to drink. wife got drunk, breaks out a bag, and asks me to go to the bed room with her. end up smoking a bowl in the cops house. wife even provided the weed. this happened a little over a year ago.

the guy even had his cop jacket in the room. asked the wife if i could hit the bowl while wearing it and she said "no". haha. that would of topped everything off. turns out this particular cops wife actually does a lot of drugs behind his back. apparently i'm told a lot of cops wife's are like this. i doubt very few people have smoked in crazier spots. i think my jaw hit the floor when she first broke the bag out, and i was incredibly paranoid the whole time but this was literally a once in a lifetime experience, and that's what i live for.

smokefrogg

Veteran
we climbed up on top of some kind of radio broadcast tower on top of a hill, awesome view, hard to puff with all the wind

V

vonforne

3 different Aircraft Carriers in the Marines while on deployment in the South Pacific.
Various countries with the death penalty for drugs.

3 different Aircraft Carriers in the Marines while on deployment in the South Pacific.
Various countries with the death penalty for drugs.
i smoked some ganja while i was in china.and boy let me tell you that was the scariest place in the world to RELAX.lol.thanks for your service man.peace:tiphat:

DainBramage

Well back in the day like Ibjamming said you could blaze almost any place here in the city but for me it had to be when we crashed a party at South Street Seaport on new year's eve in 1986.

Three guy's in leather jackets with long hair with their own beer slide past the door people looking at the invites. Even tho it was a better dressed crowd no one seemed to mind in fact every one liked us because we had mad amounts of exotic smoke with us that night, Hawaiian bud ,Thi and someIndica from Cali. that we got at the fall Grateful Dead shows.So after turning people on and people turning us on we were feeling no pain.We wound up on the deck sitting on top of 5 foot tall stacks of those white plastic deck chairs.We had big bambu joints rolled like cannon's of Chocolate Thi and we sat their blazing away drinking champaign and hitting on women that were way out of our league.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
on the capitol lawn in d.c. this guy comes up w/like a 2ft telephoto lens on his camera and asks to buy a joint .we tell him nocando,but somewhere in the bowels of washington our pictures reside...

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
haha...my parent's house for sure...always people there, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, grandpa, grandma...nope, nobody ever smelled the herb coming from the back yard during family get togethers...nope, never... ;) tha's crazy

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Pretty old thread. However, I do have a good one.

When I was 15 years old, I lived in a coal cracker town that had one police car and at that time only had two officers on duty at the same time. They always ate breakfast at Perkins. If you saw their car there, you knew you could rob a bank because there were no cops around.

My friend and I saw the cops at Perkins one morning and had an idea. Not to rob a bank, but to smoke a joint while sitting in front of the police station. Neither one of us was brave/stupid enough to go inside to do that, but right out front was pretty amusing just the same.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
Couple pinch hits in the bathroom of a plane in the pre 9/11 days.
Nowadays if I had been caught doing that they would have turned the plane around and arrested me upon landing, who knows what they would have done back then.
I held my last hit in and exhaled it slowly while walking back to my seat so the bathroom wouldn't smell.

castout

Veteran
The Phantom Gourmet Food Festival, in Boston. I was sitting at a table, and decided the food would be better if i smoked...it was. I asked the manager if there was a place I could smoke, and i wasn't talking about cigs or crack...he laughed and said he didn't mind, so we lit up, let the waitress have a few tokes, and enjoyed the food!!!! I have smoked up at the top of Whistler, Vail, Brighton, Breckenridge, Jay Peak, Snowbird, and Beaver Creek. I have toked up on the parking garage roof at Mass General Hospital, while i was paralyzed, after the quad accident. I didn't toke up, but I got EDDIED for the plane ride to Cali for nugs n jugs, and was so high, I got lost in the chicago airport, and just laid down on the floor, in the middle of the terminal, and called Shmoe, and told him I was lost in the labyrinth that the airport had become, somehow he talked me through to the gate. I have toked up on the Boston Common during the freedom rally. I have toked up, on 4/20 at 4/20 at HighTimes in NYC. the Voodoo Music Festival in New Orleans. the Coachella Music festival in Cali. Toked up at so many concerts. Toked up at the Stoney Awards in NYC. Toked up on a carnival Cruise........had a smoke tent in a life boat!!!!! I have toked up with alot of IC'ers through the years....damn, i am a lucky lady.......weed has always been there for me, through the good and bad times. I LOVE THIS PLANT!!!!!!