What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

craigslist

theJointedOne

Veteran
In Humboldt county the local police bust folks by posting ' for trade' ads on Craigslist. They say they've got a boat, Harley, guns, ect to trade, in exchange for bud.

Then they bust your ass.

I'm in Seattle this summer, so far Ive gotten the best hash through connects made on cl. 20 bucks a gram for exact product that goes for 40 for half gram at recc stores. Yay black market

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it is legal in WA, so lots of people put ads on CL. The real problem is the flaggers that do it to eliminate the competition. And then CL blacklists you because you got flagged.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
craigslist works .. very few busts compared to safely completed transactions I would guess...yeehaw

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've met some cool people.... and some pretty interesting characters too. Any of y'all done ride shares with people before?

yhea, ive used it for rideshares all over in the past, pretty much all good people, the worst peeps i met on craigslist for rideshare were at worst just uptight and not a good "match" for me. luckily haven't run into any real weirdos...

craigslist works .. very few busts compared to safely completed transactions I would guess...yeehaw

i mean, the denver post article says they busted 3 people off craigslist bust.... three. they could get 1000 in a weekend if they wanted to. the latests colorado CL bust is related to a dispensary, hece it's high profile and is making an example of the offender, buddy boy brands.
but ya
in my experience with CL, lots and lots of good people use the site for all kinds of things, why should cannabis NOT be on craigslist, everything else is.
bottom line is that it ONLY becomes illegal when you are directly renumerated (paid, donated to, free services, etc) for the herb.... so people do all kinds of goofy shit like buy the baggie for 100$, the herb is free.
:laughing:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah, I've seen people selling "high end art prints" of the weed you were buying and you get the complimentary weed pictured as well. Go figure.