What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

craigslist

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you look in farm and garden and health and beauty there is shitloads of adds...lots of gdp and og stuff at the moment....I would consider using it as last resort tho....bought a lot of gear off cl over the years but no weed,clones.....

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was some guy a while ago asking for cuts on craigslist in a large SE city. I imagine it was the police; or he could have just been really dumb.

We also get a lot of people claiming to be from Cali trying to sell shit her locally.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
We might drop some Hardcore OG's on craigslist just to piss off a few certain Ukranians. hahaha! or maybe not....

soil margin

Veteran
Loads of Cannabis being marketed on Craigslist in San Diego.

Yeah both dispensaries, delivery services and even loads of private sellers are all over, have been for years now. Have heard of a few deals where people got scammed or ripped off but never anything involving law enforcement. Even most of the criminals are Prop215 compliant it seems.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the adds in san diego got more plentifull after a lot of places closed....haven't ever heard of peeps getting popped for it tho but I am sure it occasionally happens....

Haha yeah. I read a little bit further and someone was claiming that that was the denver metro task force trying to entrap people.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've met some cool people.... and some pretty interesting characters too. Any of y'all done ride shares with people before?

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
cl is a gold mine. i spend hours a day on there. not only that i met the best person in the world on there. :D

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and dpd just busted someone working for a dispensary in denver (buddy boy brands) selling weed on craigslist out the back of the store.
article is in denver post, sorry im too lazy to post a link.