What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cracking with Curbside!

Lol... What up Spleef? Shldv hit me up man... Next time u swing thru! But yes indeed... CO is a great place to call home... I miss it, no doubt. Hope u r well brother... As with all out there.

Now get down to curbs and help that guy sort some beans! Thinking he might treat ya to some of that oil he rigged up... Mmmm ;-)

I am honestly scared to smoke Curby's oil. I heard some story about some guy who took a few hits and was curled up in a ball in a corner cryin' like a baby! I have a pretty low tolerance, that will probably happen to me! :hide:

Tierra Rojo

Kick it's ass Curb. Room looks tight as ever and the seed pop is epic. Not only is our boy Curb diggin through a ton of good beans, but he also passed on an epic group of beans for the sake of the community.

Yep, all that and then some. Can't thank you enough Curb. Also can't wait to pop some of that myself. You're a hell of a guy. Thanks again.

CurbsideService

Not only is our boy Curb diggin through a ton of good beans, but he also passed on an epic group of beans for the sake of the community.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20293&pictureid=956463&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Yep, all that and then some. Can't thank you enough Curb. Also can't wait to pop some of that myself. You're a hell of a guy. Thanks again.

No problem bro. It's important these went to someone happy to preserve and share with the community. A lot of thought was put behind those seeds specifically for you and your ability to run longer flowering sativas properly. You also have the space to run a lot of stuff side by side, can make proper selections both male and female. There is generations of breeding in some of those lines. Also some old offerings from some Cabana homies NO ONE has anymore, hopefully will germ for you.
Specific lines for preservation and some true STUD males will no doubt emerge from your selections!
Things I would like to see happen! A new Amnesia line worked! With original Hypro stock, esbe's hfh Hypro f2s and those soma Amnesia haze packs!
Some serious Chem work will no doubt be going down as well!
Rez Chem Bx2s & Chem V1.1, and some, Stardawg, and Tres Stardawg from top dawg. I can only imagin the selections Rojo will make!
A few things I'm sure will be dank, and recently gifted from a friend- his worked C99 line f3 at this from original brothers grim stock! Pure Kush x Guava Kush, HeadCandy which is blockhead x Kandahar I'm told are very special! Skitty's Cherry Slyder x (West Coast Dawg x Abuisve OG) kind of a GSC remix, however those are old seeds long before GSC was ever even a puff in blunt! Will call it "Curb cookies" lol, j/k!
You get some of those Ogre x Dawg/OG's above the ground? Hopefully they germ better for you!
Some Karma Kush mix packs, some kryptonite Fuel mixs, a Ganesh Fractal mix! I love mix packs but hard to dedicate space to them, hopefully Rojo can make room for them at some point. I have ran almost everything from Karma that his sfv bx2 male hit before he lost it! If nothing else a nice kushy male could be found!
Rojo has told me we can make some new crosses available to the masses through server fund in te future!
So I thank you Rojo, that's years and years of work for me, I'm sure you can speed up the process! Now get cracking and find us some new Chem/Amnesia/Kush keepers and males!

D

DryNobBob

Good Lawd a Mercy! HA! If only one thread to watch for variety and firepower, I reckon this be dat one. Is Ogredawg better than Blockdog, in your opinion, just curious, thanks. Man, what a beautiful sight you got goin on, some of us can only dream. I'd pay for a tour, or kill a good man, j/k on the killin'. :biggrin: Very nice, Sir!

P

Paco

Goddamn curby. you are quite the kind fella. I imagine that those seeds are only going to add to colorados' already diverse genetic pool of some of the worlds best cannabis.
happy growing dude.

CurbsideService

Good Lawd a Mercy! HA! If only one thread to watch for variety and firepower, I reckon this be dat one. Is Ogredawg better than Blockdog, in your opinion, just curious, thanks. Man, what a beautiful sight you got goin on, some of us can only dream. I'd pay for a tour, or kill a good man, j/k on the killin'. :biggrin: Very nice, Sir!

I haven't tried the Ogre x wcd/abusive or Blockdawg (I assume you mean MOBB boss - chem D x TangTang)

Goddamn curby. you are quite the kind fella. I imagine that those seeds are only going to add to colorados' already diverse genetic pool of some of the worlds best cannabis.
happy growing dude.

I'm sure some cool things will surface an show themselves!

Good to see you rockin it Curb.

Lotta interesting stuff you have growin out.

No music in your threads here?

I will find some "Curb" appropriate music for y'all enjoyment or ridicule!

tocksick

You gone super stretchy phenos as well? How does she yield for ya?

all of mine stretched 4 x's easily with 5 phenos that stretched about 5 x's. ive got 12 phenos and they all look to be good yielders...for an OGK. all of the buds are rock solid. ill get back to ya on the final yield.

the smells vary but all have that fuelie/skunkyness to them. i took a sample of 3 phenos @ 8 weeks and they all hit pretty hard.

CurbsideService

Some Rare Dankness has landed at the Curbside Compund...
picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn man........can this thread get any better?????????lol

man your deff doing some serious work, some jems are for sure gonna surface out of all of this.........

posted up for this buddie..........

CurbsideService

All that rare dankness gear came from several spots.Mostly from Seebay, but snagged some off somewhere else and they came in the white pack...

Last edited by a moderator:

CurbsideService

I used the microbe lift and it's dosage based off the recommendation from Skitty, whose whole style of grow I'm replicating. He also gets hands down the best yields (consistently) of anyone I know...2+per light with out question! I also questioned the higher dosage, but have not seen even a single fungus gnat in months, and plants are happy so if ain't broke don't fix it! But yeah I go through a gallon every flower cycle!

I used the microbe lift and it's dosage based off the recommendation from Skitty, whose whole style of grow I'm replicating. He also gets hands down the best yields (consistently) of anyone I know...2+per light with out question! I also questioned the higher dosage, but have not seen even a single fungus gnat in months, and plants are happy so if ain't broke don't fix it! But yeah I go through a gallon every flower cycle!

Have you heard of anyone using that Microbe Lift in Coco? I googled that, is that an aquarium/pond product? I have a very minor case of fungus gnats, I'll bet they're go away if I used that schtuff.........

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Yeah, as long as you don't have gnats, cool. I figured I would use more than the recommended dose but I'll probably start out a little leaner.:tiphat:

Have you heard of anyone using that Microbe Lift in Coco? I googled that, is that an aquarium/pond product? I have a very minor case of fungus gnats, I'll bet they're go away if I used that schtuff.........

Would be fine for coco. It is just Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis, the same ingredient that is in mosquito dunks.