What's new

Covid is a accidental Lab leaked bioweapon

buzzmobile

Veteran
Well, I'm not banned so far, so game on eh, dumbass?

Also plz explain your handle? If you're a stinky hippy, but armed... isn't that quite oxymoronic considering you're probably against the 2nd amendment?

Asking for a friend for clarification.

Somehow I doubt you're armed, let alone know how to use rifle or handgun.

We get the old part, that much is obvious.

RickLafleur

You are obsessed with Trump.
You know he's going to make you shit your pants in 2024 when he takes 50 states red right?

But really, who cares?

Oh yaaaaa, you do!!
View attachment 18957904
It looks like the good doctor is a trump supporter. Why am I not surprised.

The only thing more stupid than a trump supporter is a Canadian trump supporter. I’ll bet ole pyros even donated to the stop the steal scam.

lol-laughing-hysterically.gif

Last edited:

420PyRoS

It looks like the good doctor is a trump supporter. Why am I not surprised.

The only thing more stupid than a trump supporter is a Canadian trump supporter. I’ll bet ole pyros even donated to the stop the steal scam.

lol-laughing-hysterically.gif
Nah, you did get triggered by it though, which was a point I was trying to make.

You secretly love Trump, cmon.
Embarrassed to just come out of the closet eh? 😕

Or is it a phobia? Like the covid? Like being scared of the unvaxed after your 25th booster type thing? What's up with that?

Sissy men in America.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Also plz explain your handle? If you're a stinky hippy, but armed... isn't that quite oxymoronic considering you're probably against the 2nd amendment?
Asking for a friend for clarification.
your ignorance about people in general (and me in particular) is not surprising, looking at your childish drivel here so far. banned everywhere else, and working hard at it on here as well, where mods give folks enough rope to hang themselves with cheerfully. where will you go when the ax falls here? gonna start your own site "I'M RIGHT and YOU KNOW IT!" ? you and The Chump will be battling it out for the dumbest 5% of the US population as viewers, lol... i'm sure you have friends, maybe two or three. so did Adolph...but he actually WAS intelligent, unlike yourself.

420PyRoS

your ignorance about people in general (and me in particular) is not surprising, looking at your childish drivel here so far. banned everywhere else, and working hard at it on here as well, where mods give folks enough rope to hang themselves with cheerfully. where will you go when the ax falls here? gonna start your own site "I'M RIGHT and YOU KNOW IT!" ? you and The Chump will be battling it out for the dumbest 5% of the US population as viewers, lol... i'm sure you have friends, maybe two or three. so did Adolph...but he actually WAS intelligent, unlike yourself.
I didn't start any of this. Go take your meds.

RickLafleur

Nah, you did get triggered by it though, which was a point I was trying to make.

You secretly love Trump, cmon.
Embarrassed to just come out of the closet eh? 😕

Or is it a phobia? Like the covid? Like being scared of the unvaxed after your 25th booster type thing? What's up with that?

Sissy men in America.
How much did you donate to the stop the steal campaign? I hope you donated your life savings.

Canadians for trump! Just when you think the world can’t get anymore fucked up…

420PyRoS

How much did you donate to the stop the steal campaign? I hope you donated your life savings.

Canadians for trump! Just when you think the world can’t get anymore fucked up…
What is "stop the steal" and how does it affect your mental state so much?

420PyRoS

I mean, our guy looks good, nice hair.
You got a senile old man who can't remember when he was VP or when his kid crooked.

Or the orange guy. 😆
Who you guys picking?

Kackles?

Fuckin stupid yanks.

420PyRoS

It all starts here.
Once you control your fears Mr Mustard, life starts to get *real*

Come into reality, bud.
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2ZlYXItNC5naWYiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZX...png