What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid is a accidental Lab leaked bioweapon

buzzmobile

Veteran
I think I see now!
1707820565717.jpeg

1707820597249.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
I'm a scientist.

smh. that explains a lot, eh? scientists can be wrong for generations and nobody notices or cares.

i'm an engineer. if an engineer is wrong pieces fall off the plane or the bridge falls down.

scientists think about stuff ... engineers do stuff. meta-reality vs. reality.

audiohi

Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran

Anybody got a metric chingus rheostat I can borrow for a few months?
Asking for a friend.

BudToaster

Veteran
i find a thousandth of an inch: 0.001" is easier to think about than a thousandth of 25mm

my CNC Router (from china) has 0.001" resolution - at least once it gets into my basement shop. incredibly rigid machine - makes the most perfect 1/8" hole - perfectly round hole, using the 2mm bit.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Blended with chamomile, a bit of peppermint, and some honey it's tolerable.
i prefer it without the honey, but i don't like my teas with sugar (except my arnold palmer :) )

i used to have a bag of shredded valerian root in a big tupperware container, the family would get upset when i'd open it lol... had to do it under the range hood.

i used to drink valerian tea by itself, but i've also been known to LOVE the taste of ketamine so... idk, my taste buds are somethin i guess.

but seriously... mint, chamomile + valerian is fantastic. they actually make a sleepytime tea (sleepytime extra, i think) with those three in the forefront and it's the bomb. i just get that now instead of shredded valerian.

Latest posts

Latest posts