What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cannavore

Veteran
Ivermectin seems to stop this WuFlu BS dead in it's tracks. Now the Japs have figured it out.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fake-...success-of-treating-covid-19-with-ivermectin/

If you read the article the one Japaneae dude says it's too late for the hospitalized to take ivermectin.

Japan is one of the most vaccinated countries on earth. Why would you assume ivermectin is the culprit lol?

Ivermectin and vaccine hesitancy brings in the big bucks. You see all those American doctors charging $300+ per weekly covid test while they pretend to be vaccine hesitant? $$$$$$$$$

Cannavore

Veteran
FFKB8XqXMAAFx_A.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of uneducated people being led by narcissistic people with delusions of grandeur and dreams of power...see how easy that was?

another layer in the vast amounts of irony is that all the ignorant bullies of the world are being led around by the nose by some skinny geeks algorithm

Gry

Veteran
think id take the Cuban one that is made with dead particles of the virus the traditional way to produce vaccines, just not into being a test subject for big pharma, thanks.
As I recall they originally had four of those in testing.
Those who speak well of free markets, work hard behind the scenes to assure that no such thing ever takes place.
Would imagine there would be a lot of people who would be more comfortable with those made using the traditional approach.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As I recall they originally had four of those in testing.
Those who speak well of free markets, work hard behind the scenes to assure that no such thing ever takes place.
Would imagine there would be a lot of people who would be more comfortable with those made using the traditional approach.

i've always subscribed to the adage "any port in a storm beats being out in the storm"... (here, i cue "the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald") 😯

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
There's a new delta variant mutation found in Africa. The latest is the most heavily mutated version discovered so far and it has such a long list of mutations that it was described by one scientist as "horrific", while another told me it was the worst variant they'd seen.

It is early days and the confirmed cases are still mostly concentrated in one province in South Africa, but there are hints it may have spread further. Immediately there are questions around how quickly the new variant spreads, its ability to bypass some of the protection given by vaccines, and what should be done about it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418127

Dont panic, life just continue in SA, while the west is in full panic mode.

St. Phatty

ICMag forums are like a Bar, where all the customers are Cannaphiles.

Why would you care what people talk about in a bar ?

The purpose of Speaker's Corner is to be like a "Shark Tank", so that people don't talk about World Affairs in the Hydro sub-forum.