What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Nope, still... NOPE.
My body, my choice, NO jab.

On a side note, "they" are so desperate here that they are now going door to door shoving dried blood red
notices in peoples doors/ door handles announcing a free vaccine event at the local church. Stay off my porch ffs.
Who decided that particular color for this endeavor would be a good choice? :chin:

here the situation is way worse, we now have to scan qr codes and show id to go to a gym, restaurant, concert, bar, museum, cafe, club, church and sporting event. if you don't have the qr code you have to get a test not older then 3 days at your own expense, otherwise your bang out of luck, meanwhile vaccinated are acting like before the pandemic and we now have a massive out break in cases as a direct result of all the vaccinated feeling immortal, when they are clearly not. we get to vote on the covid law in a few days, its our last chance to not get stuck with a qr code system aka social credit score system for ever.

Great outdoors

here the situation is way worse, we now have to scan qr codes and show id to go to a gym, restaurant, concert, bar, museum, cafe, club, church and sporting event. if you don't have the qr code you have to get a test not older then 3 days at your own expense, otherwise your bang out of luck, meanwhile vaccinated are acting like before the pandemic and we now have a massive out break in cases as a direct result of all the vaccinated feeling immortal, when they are clearly not. we get to vote on the covid law in a few days, its our last chance to not get stuck with a qr code system aka social credit score system for ever.

So you are saying you're pro lockdown, masks and social distancing?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So you are saying you're pro lockdown, masks and social distancing?

im pro sensible precautions and even pro vaccine for vulnerable people, for the rest it should be up us how scared we are. when things get serious and people see the danger they will take all possible precautions out of a sheer sense of self preservation. you only have to look at places like Honduras for example, the people there step in disinfectant when they come inside, they take a shower immediately and change in to fresh clothes. do you think they do it because of laws? no, they do it because everyone knows someone who passed or suffered greatly with no care, in under supplied hospitals. you do not need to have governmental rules for self preservation. if you do, it clearly means people do not believe the danger is anywhere what you make it out to be here and now.

the only one of the covid mitigation orders that has statistical black and white evidence of being any use is the work from home if possible orders. the masks logically speaking have some use in some distinct situations, but statistics presented by the government show no visible effect from the mask mandates. no out breaks have been proven from out door events, we have thousands and thousands regularly in the streets for months now, no shopping center out breaks have been proven or even claimed by the gov. restaurants clubs and indoor concerts are certainly a proven potential source, but the vaccine wont save you in those situations if you spend hours breathing the same air as a person whos got covid.

but i certainly think restrictions of a temporary nature like distance, work from home and masks are a million times better then setting up a system of total surveillance like the covid qr pass.

i would have started increasing hospital capacity on day 1, by now we could have 4x the amount of icu beds. i would have started a national program of fitness, the health minister etc should be on tv every day for 20 minutes leading the nation in exercise. they should encourage everyone to eat well and take vit c, muti vit, vit d. they should have warned everyone that being over weight will reduce their chances. at the same time they should have had people working on standard vaccines made with dead particles of the virus, not just the mrna track. for the rest i would say if you are vulnerable to covid take all precautions. the rest of society i would encourage to go out and make the country rich, so we can look after everybody who needs it properly. i certainly wouldn't close the economy and borrow billions to pay everyone to stay home for months while the economy is wrecked for years to come. if you are vulnerable yes stay home and yes gov should pay, but everyone? crazy! much more will suffer as a result of that in the near and distant future. the who its self is against total lock downs. they already warned us at the beginning that lock downs would increase extreme poverty by 180 million people world wide.

Last edited:

imiubu

gaiusmarius I am of the opinion that this is all part of the larger plan.
Currently, I do not need to leave my home for all the things that you've mentioned.
All of this can now be done on line from the comfort of our homes.
Isolation is a key step in control.
Digitally tracking our every move will eventually lead to... well... sigh.
OH... then... what happens when the PTB shut down the nets? :chin:
QR codes are no different than what I've read in so many sci-FY books to discriminate against
the entire populace. If you 'act out'... your 'code' is banned and you no longer have the means
to commerce; including and most importantly... food.

Invoking fear creates division which creates chaos. It would seem it difficult to rule over chaos, right?
In actuality, chaos creates an atmosphere in which people become reactionary... meaning... people will
act before they think things through.
We see examples of this occurring on a small scale, right here in the SC.
Again IMO what we see here, while on a small scale does indeed reflect what is happening in our world at large.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...........Again IMO what we see here, while on a small scale does indeed reflect what is happening in our world at large.

..........true, but the only reason it's happening here at ICMag is because of the SC Forum, without that we'd all go back to being 'peaceful stoners' again. :biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's an idea...

dump this version of the speakers corner,just erase or archive the whole thing....

then,just one thread,no options to start new ones,just a single free flowing conversation...if people have interest in a post they can respond,otherwise it can just fall into obscurity....sort of like a semi-static chat room...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....... just ditch the whole boring, repetitious mess, we already know how everyone feels about everything and no one's mind has been changed, problem solved! :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a new delta variant mutation found in Africa. The latest is the most heavily mutated version discovered so far and it has such a long list of mutations that it was described by one scientist as "horrific", while another told me it was the worst variant they'd seen.

It is early days and the confirmed cases are still mostly concentrated in one province in South Africa, but there are hints it may have spread further. Immediately there are questions around how quickly the new variant spreads, its ability to bypass some of the protection given by vaccines, and what should be done about it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418127
image_2090496.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
all entirely preventable but wealthy western nations are still holding the patents to the vaccines and won't give them up. the biden administration is upholding vaccine apartheid.

i believe cuba created their own vaccine and look at how effective it has been. they are one of if not the most vaccinated country these days. people in poor countries want the vaccine badly, meanwhile here in the US we have stockpiles and have to bribe people with hamburgers to get it because they're fucking idiots.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
all entirely preventable but wealthy western nations are still holding the patents to the vaccines and won't give them up. the biden administration is upholding vaccine apartheid.

i believe cuba created their own vaccine and look at how effective it has been. they are one of if not the most vaccinated country these days. people in poor countries want the vaccine badly, meanwhile here in the US we have stockpiles and have to bribe people with hamburgers to get it because they're fucking idiots.

think id take the Cuban one that is made with dead particles of the virus the traditional way to produce vaccines, just not into being a test subject for big pharma, thanks.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Say NO to the jab.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TakeTheJab/comments/r26ln8/covi_the_untold_true_story_of_the_v/

A little WuFlu foochie history in this 2hr glen beck movie. I can't stand beck, but he uses facts. The dims saw a crisis and used it to their advantage to get rid of Trump. They made foochie a first pitch bobblehead hero for hiw work, but he is an evil little man. The world is under attack, and thisWuFlu BS is being used as the smokescreen. The real problem is the PTB are broke and they want to extend their power somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ib5NjSZ-o

bushed

I watched the video, I used to enjoy this type of content when it was on YouTube occasionally so thanks for the share. Here's my thoughts.

Video starts with a bit on mind control that is proven to be made up. You can look into this yourself, if you choose to do some research.

Attributes the global spikes in deaths to a drug that was used in small trials in America. The basis for the rest of the video makes no sense from a global perspective.

Completely miss understands how testing works and conveniently ignores the fact that there are 0 false positives in populations with no covid (new Zealand pre delta been a large sample size).

That's all before it goes full sci fi with vaccine makes people magnetic and charges phones. You people genuinely believe this? And then question other peoples belief's?

That's just the stuff that stands out to me after a quick watch, the video makes many unsubstantiated claims. Yet these are the ideas central to your beliefs?

Yes the billionaires that own everything will profit from human discomfort and misery but we can't slave and consume if we are dead. You really have to ask what is the motivation of the people who make these videos so obviously full of lies?

How is it that such a frankly daft idea has become so mainstream?

Gry

Veteran

• 29 April 2021
Can Cuba beat COVID with its homegrown vaccines?

Nature talks to vaccine designer Vicente Vérez Bencomo about the country’s efforts to produce its own coronavirus jabs — and set a record.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01126-4
  • 22 November 2021
Cuba’s bet on home-grown COVID vaccines is paying off

Preprint data show that a three-dose combo of Soberana jabs has 92.4% efficacy in clinical trials.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03470-x

Gry

Veteran
There's a new delta variant mutation found in Africa. The latest is the most heavily mutated version discovered so far and it has such a long list of mutations that it was described by one scientist as "horrific", while another told me it was the worst variant they'd seen.

It is early days and the confirmed cases are still mostly concentrated in one province in South Africa, but there are hints it may have spread further. Immediately there are questions around how quickly the new variant spreads, its ability to bypass some of the protection given by vaccines, and what should be done about it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418127
B.1.1.529 Omicron
"And away we go!" Jackie Gleason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZZIDk2c_Y

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was only a matter of time.. I guess many won't care until someone in their family dies. Its about to get a whole lot worse.

Gry

Veteran
gaiusmarius I am of the opinion that this is all part of the larger plan.
Currently, I do not need to leave my home for all the things that you've mentioned.
All of this can now be done on line from the comfort of our homes.
Isolation is a key step in control.
Digitally tracking our every move will eventually lead to... well... sigh.
OH... then... what happens when the PTB shut down the nets? :chin:
QR codes are no different than what I've read in so many sci-FY books to discriminate against
the entire populace. If you 'act out'... your 'code' is banned and you no longer have the means
to commerce; including and most importantly... food.

Invoking fear creates division which creates chaos. It would seem it difficult to rule over chaos, right?
In actuality, chaos creates an atmosphere in which people become reactionary... meaning... people will
act before they think things through.
We see examples of this occurring on a small scale, right here in the SC.
Again IMO what we see here, while on a small scale does indeed reflect what is happening in our world at large.

Interesting claim, couldn't help but notice an absence of citation(s).

Radiation Ruling The Nation (Protection)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jhu90ERUoM&list=OLAK5uy_nDyL2JMnARPpB8r2-tPxkKdhu2AlwZgR4