• not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mowood3479

Veteran
It is only an explosive revelation for those who read nothing of it. It was stated from the inception the intent of the vaccine was not to prevent
infection, but to knock down the severity so that one does not need hospitalisation or better yet, to worry about dying.
That information is still there to be read if one desires.
Not real sure I was think "Bannon's War Room" to be a responsible source of anything but bunk.

the risk for covid is age stratified.
The older you are the more dangerous covid is.
if you have less than 1% chance of death already... what does the vaccine get you down to 0.5%?
If it’s not going to prevent infection... or prevent spread But merely lessens symptoms... then I’m even more skeptical.

CaptainDankness

The vaccines do not work... Hell of a headline, that we will never see.

My god people are so fuckin stupid and easy to manipulate.- That does not sound like healthy internal dialogue.

For real, so many people just swear by CNN, ABC, CBS and do no actually thinking for themselves. They created this excessive panic for ratings, sure Covid-19 is real but it's not something to panic over!! I didn't stock pile food and toilet paper, I did buy a couple guns with my stimulus money though, not really in a panic though cause my go to is still the trusty ole AK. Mostly bought tools, I will always be able to find work for sure and I do grow some pretty good weed, definitely nothing to panic about.

You ever try to go a week without turning on the News? You seem to forget just how good life can be when you are not drowned in all that doom and gloom bullshit, all blown out of proportion just to boost ratings. I prefer to live my life in the moment and never believe what anyone tells me cause a good 90% is lies, 99% if they do it for a living, like everyone in politics left, right or in-between, I have more faith in a used car salesman than anyone on TV. :laughing:

​​​​​

​​​​​

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
getting so sick of this whole thing i can't even put it in to words. we are supposed to be rebels, independant thinkers, yet here we are conforming to the main stream and the elites who rule us. why? because we are scared of dieing. we rather stop living then risk ever dieing.

Gry

Veteran
getting so sick of this whole thing i can't even put it in to words. we are supposed to be rebels, independant thinkers, yet here we are conforming to the main stream and the elites who rule us. why? because we are scared of dieing. we rather stop living then risk ever dieing.

Looks to me like you could have the makings of a rebel force right here.
They await your orders to make war on the virus with AKs in hand.
This is a bite in the ass for every one. I firmly believe it could have
been handled far better than what it was.
There had been very specific plans on how to deal with this,
that were, for whatever reason, shelved.
Have read the new vaccine tech
could result in the rapid production of meds
customised to the individual that will change
the nature of our relationship with meds.
I hope that just as we have seen rapid advances
as a result of war, we will see similar advances with
medicine as result of this.

Gry

Veteran
the risk for covid is age stratified.
The older you are the more dangerous covid is.
if you have less than 1% chance of death already... what does the vaccine get you down to 0.5%
If it’s not going to prevent infection... or prevent spread But merely lessens symptoms... then I’m even more skeptical.

Your understanding of the benefits offered is considerably different than my own.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Dr. Andrew Kaufman refutes "isolation" of SARS-Cov-2; he does step-by-step analysis of a typical claim of isolation; there is no proof that the virus exists.

The global medical community has been asserting that “a pandemic is being caused by a virus, SARS-Cov-2.”
But what if the virus doesn’t exist?
People have been asking me for a step-by-step analysis of a mainstream claim of virus-isolation. Well, here it is.

“Isolation” should mean the virus has been separated out from all surrounding material, so researchers can say, “Look, we have it. It exists.”
I took a typical passage from a published study, a “methods” section, in which researchers describe how they “isolated the virus.” I sent it to Dr. Andrew Kaufman, and he provided his analysis in detail.
I found several studies that used very similar language in explaining how “SARS-CoV-2 was isolated.” For example, “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States, (Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol. 26, No. 6—June 2020)”.
First, I want to provide a bit of background that will help the reader understand what is going on in the study.
The researchers are creating a soup in the lab. This soup contains a number of compounds. The researchers assume, without evidence, that “the virus” is in this soup. At no time do they separate the purported virus from the surrounding material in the soup. Isolation of the virus is not occurring.
They set about showing that the monkey (and/or human cells) they put in the soup are dying. This cell-death, they claim, is being caused by “the virus.” However, as you’ll see, Dr. Kaufman dismantles this claim.
There is no reason to infer that SARS-CoV-2 is in the soup at all, or that it is killing cells.
Finally, the researchers assert, with no proof or rational explanation, that they were able to discover the genetic sequence of “the virus.”
Here are the study’s statements claiming isolation, alternated with Dr. Kaufman’s analysis:

STUDY: “We used Vero CCL-81 cells for isolation and initial passage…”

KAUFMAN: “Vero cells are foreign cells from the kidneys of monkeys and a source of contamination. Virus particles should be purified directly from clinical samples in order to prove the virus actually exists. Isolation means separation from everything else. So how can you separate/isolate a virus when you add it to something else?”

STUDY: “…We cultured Vero E6, Vero CCL-81, HUH 7.0, 293T, A549, and EFKB3 cells in Dulbecco minimal essential medium (DMEM) supplemented with heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (5% or 10%)…”

KAUFMAN: “Why use minimal essential media, which provides incomplete nutrition [to the cells]? Fetal bovine serum is a source of foreign genetic material and extracellular vesicles, which are indistinguishable from viruses.”

STUDY: “…We used both NP and OP swab specimens for virus isolation. For isolation, limiting dilution, and passage 1 of the virus, we pipetted 50 μL of serum-free DMEM into columns 2–12 of a 96-well tissue culture plate, then pipetted 100 μL of clinical specimens into column 1 and serially diluted 2-fold across the plate…”

KAUFMAN: “Once again, misuse of the word isolation.”

STUDY: “…We then trypsinized and resuspended Vero cells in DMEM containing 10% fetal bovine serum, 2× penicillin/streptomycin, 2× antibiotics/antimycotics, and 2× amphotericin B at a concentration of 2.5 × 105 cells/mL…”

KAUFMAN: “Trypsin is a pancreatic enzyme that digests proteins. Wouldn’t that cause damage to the cells and particles in the culture which have proteins on their surfaces, including the so called spike protein?”

KAUFMAN: “Why are antibiotics added? Sterile technique is used for the culture. Bacteria may be easily filtered out of the clinical sample by commercially available filters (GIBCO). Finally, bacteria may be easily seen under the microscope and would be readily identified if they were contaminating the sample. The specific antibiotics used, streptomycin and amphotericin (aka ‘ampho-terrible’), are toxic to the kidneys and we are using kidney cells in this experiment! Also note they are used at ‘2X’ concentration, which appears to be twice the normal amount. These will certainly cause damage to the Vero cells.”

STUDY: “…We added [not isolated] 100 μL of cell suspension directly to the clinical specimen dilutions and mixed gently by pipetting. We then grew the inoculated cultures in a humidified 37°C incubator in an atmosphere of 5% CO2 and observed for cytopathic effects (CPEs) daily. We used standard plaque assays for SARS-CoV-2, which were based on SARS-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) protocols…”

STUDY: “When CPEs were observed, we scraped cell monolayers with the back of a pipette tip…”

KAUFMAN: “There was no negative control experiment described. Control experiments are required for a valid interpretation of the results. Without that, how can we know if it was the toxic soup of antibiotics, minimal nutrition, and dying tissue from a sick person which caused the cellular damage or a phantom virus? A proper control would consist of the same exact experiment except that the clinical specimen should come from a person with illness unrelated to covid, such as cancer, since that would not contain a virus.”

STUDY: “…We used 50 μL of viral lysate for total nucleic acid extraction for confirmatory testing and sequencing. We also used 50 μL of virus lysate to inoculate a well of a 90% confluent 24-well plate.”

KAUFMAN: “How do you confirm something that was never previously shown to exist? What did you compare the genetic sequences to? How do you know the origin of the genetic material since it came from a cell culture containing material from humans and all their microflora, fetal cows, and monkeys?”
—-end of study quotes and Kaufman analysis—-

My comments: Dr. Kaufman does several things here. He shows that isolation, in any meaningful sense of the word “isolation,” is not occurring.
Dr. Kaufman also shows that the researchers want to use damage to the cells and cell-death as proof that “the virus” is in the soup they are creating. In other words, the researchers are assuming that if the cells are dying, it must be the virus that is doing the killing. But Dr. Kaufman shows there are obvious other reasons for cell damage and death that have nothing to do with a virus. Therefore, no proof exists that “the virus” is in the soup or exists at all.
And finally, Dr. Kaufman explains that the claim of genetic sequencing of “the virus” is absurd, because there is no proof that the virus is present. How do you sequence something when you haven’t shown it exists?
Readers who are unfamiliar with my work (over 300 articles on the subject of the “pandemic” during the past year) will ask: Then why are people dying? What about the huge number of cases and deaths? I have answered these and other questions in great detail. The subject of this article is: have researchers proved SARS-CoV-2 exists?
The answer is no.

https://canadafreepress.com/article...ation-there-is-no-proof-that-the-virus-exists

Gry

Veteran
Dr. Andrew Kaufman refutes "isolation" of SARS-Cov-2; he does step-by-step analysis of a typical claim of isolation; there is no proof that the virus exists.

My comments: Dr. Kaufman does several things here. He shows that isolation, in any meaningful sense of the word “isolation,” is not occurring.
Dr. Kaufman also shows that the researchers want to use damage to the cells and cell-death as proof that “the virus” is in the soup they are creating. In other words, the researchers are assuming that if the cells are dying, it must be the virus that is doing the killing. But Dr. Kaufman shows there are obvious other reasons for cell damage and death that have nothing to do with a virus. Therefore, no proof exists that “the virus” is in the soup or exists at all.
And finally, Dr. Kaufman explains that the claim of genetic sequencing of “the virus” is absurd, because there is no proof that the virus is present. How do you sequence something when you haven’t shown it exists?
Readers who are unfamiliar with my work (over 300 articles on the subject of the “pandemic” during the past year) will ask: Then why are people dying? What about the huge number of cases and deaths? I have answered these and other questions in great detail. The subject of this article is: have researchers proved SARS-CoV-2 exists?
The answer is no.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...e-virus-exists

If the world bows to his brilliance, I will credit you as the one who pointed him out first.
I do not think that will be the case.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
CDC Director: Even in Cases of People Who Get COVID After Being Vaccinated, ‘Many’ ‘Can’t Transmit to Others’

On Thursday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Today,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky stated that data has shown that people who are fully vaccinated aren’t getting coronavirus at all, and data increasingly suggests that among the breakthrough cases of people who contract the coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated, “about a third of them, even if they get the virus, are completely asymptomatic and many of them have such low virus that they can’t transmit to others.”

Walensky said, “So, we know that the vaccine, in real-world studies, is somewhere between 85, 95% effective. And some of the questions are, does that mean that you’re not getting sick or you’re not getting the virus? And people, the MMWR released data about a month ago that demonstrated that, with screening, we’re actually finding that people are not getting the virus at all. So what about those people who are breakthrough, who do get the virus? And increasingly, data suggests that about a third of them, even if they get the virus, are completely asymptomatic and many of them have such low virus that they can’t transmit to others. Now, we still need more data in this area. But increasingly, we’re getting more and more data to suggest that even those breakthrough infections may be less symptomatic and less likely to transmit.”

video here:
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...eing-vaccinated-many-cant-transmit-to-others/

Gry

Veteran
CDC Director: Even in Cases of People Who Get COVID After Being Vaccinated, ‘Many’ ‘Can’t Transmit to Others’

On Thursday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Today,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky stated that data has shown that people who are fully vaccinated aren’t getting coronavirus at all, and data increasingly suggests that among the breakthrough cases of people who contract the coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated, “about a third of them, even if they get the virus, are completely asymptomatic and many of them have such low virus that they can’t transmit to others.”

Walensky said, “So, we know that the vaccine, in real-world studies, is somewhere between 85, 95% effective. And some of the questions are, does that mean that you’re not getting sick or you’re not getting the virus? And people, the MMWR released data about a month ago that demonstrated that, with screening, we’re actually finding that people are not getting the virus at all. So what about those people who are breakthrough, who do get the virus? And increasingly, data suggests that about a third of them, even if they get the virus, are completely asymptomatic and many of them have such low virus that they can’t transmit to others. Now, we still need more data in this area. But increasingly, we’re getting more and more data to suggest that even those breakthrough infections may be less symptomatic and less likely to transmit.”

video here:
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...mit-to-others/

So what is being presented is a Breibart version of NBC's description of what the CDC Directors interpretation had been.
Expect we will continue to see confirmation the new vaccine tech works and works well, with amazing forward potential.

CaptainDankness

You can't be serious, you are attempting to cite a google article on why news is not the truth ?

I can find a hell of a lot more proof the news is full of lies. Probably why they hated Trump so much, cause he actually called them out.

I definitely don't think Trump is anymore racist than Biden. I also never seen a clear connection with Russia, just an over dramatized crisis built on absolute lies.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
7,157 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 88 Dead: CDC

The number of recorded COVID-19 cases among Americans who have been fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it is now over 7,100, according to health officials.

The so-called breakthrough cases are reported by states to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which then releases the figures.

In its new update, the CDC reported that 7,157 people who were fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, still got the virus.

Most of the breakthrough cases, 64 percent, took place among women, while 46 percent were among men or women aged 60 years old or older.

Nearly 500 people who contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated required hospital care, though about a third of their illnesses were deemed unrelated to COVID-19. Eighty-eight, or 1 percent of the breakthrough patients, died. Eleven of the deaths were reported as not showing symptoms or not related to the disease.

The state-by-state breakdown of the cases is not made public.

The CDC first reported the breakthrough case numbers on April 15. The new update shows 1,343 such cases. The new figures are through April 20. The CDC expects to update the numbers every Friday, a spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email.

From a document of the NHS
uk.png
​​​​​​​

CaptainDankness

So what is being presented is a Breibart version of NBC's description of what the CDC Directors interpretation had been.
Expect we will continue to see confirmation the new vaccine tech works and works well, with amazing forward potential.

I guess it depends who you ask....

Amynamous

7,157 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 88 Dead: CDC

The number of recorded COVID-19 cases among Americans who have been fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it is now over 7,100, according to health officials.

The so-called breakthrough cases are reported by states to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which then releases the figures.

In its new update, the CDC reported that 7,157 people who were fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, still got the virus.

Most of the breakthrough cases, 64 percent, took place among women, while 46 percent were among men or women aged 60 years old or older.

Nearly 500 people who contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated required hospital care, though about a third of their illnesses were deemed unrelated to COVID-19. Eighty-eight, or 1 percent of the breakthrough patients, died. Eleven of the deaths were reported as not showing symptoms or not related to the disease.

The state-by-state breakdown of the cases is not made public.

The CDC first reported the breakthrough case numbers on April 15. The new update shows 1,343 such cases. The new figures are through April 20. The CDC expects to update the numbers every Friday, a spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email.

From a document of the NHS

I don’t have access to the EpochTimes but the CDC website doesn’t mention the number of deaths attributed to breakthrough cases.
Speaking of breakthrough cases, one would expect that 5-10% of those vaccinated would get infected with SARS2/Covid19. Per the CDC website link you provided, 75,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. 10% would be 7.5 million possible breakthrough infections. If 7157 Americans became infected after receiving the vaccine, then that would be 0.0000954267 or less than 0.0095%.
What was your point, anyway?

PS. If we’re going to rename the virus, then calling it the trump virus is a lot more appropriate. LOSER45 allowed the virus to spread around the country unhampered for a year. Also, if the virus actually was created in a US government sponsored laboratory as some people have suggested, then he would be responsible for that as well as it happened under his watch. Either way, trumpvirus works. If that name is offensive, we could try LOSER45 virus. :D

imiubu

That ^^ is more confirmation to continue my OH HELL NO! as far as me personally getting any
of these faux "vaccines" for covid (that are NOT in reality... vaccines).

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I don’t have access to the EpochTimes but the CDC website doesn’t mention the number of deaths attributed to breakthrough cases.
Speaking of breakthrough cases, one would expect that 5-10% of those vaccinated would get infected with SARS2/Covid19. Per the CDC website link you provided, 75,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. 10% would be 7.5 million possible breakthrough infections. If 7157 Americans became infected after receiving the vaccine, then that would be 0.0000954267 or less than 0.0095%.
What was your point, anyway?

PS. If we’re going to rename the virus, then calling it the trump virus is a lot more appropriate. LOSER45 allowed the virus to spread around the country unhampered for a year. Also, if the virus actually was created in a US government sponsored laboratory as some people have suggested, then he would be responsible for that as well as it happened under his watch. Either way, trumpvirus works. If that name is offensive, we could try LOSER45 virus. :D

FYI in 2015 there was already a new warning from Chinese scientists that we could expect new coronavirusses like Sars-cov1 in 2003 and that was never picked up by the WHO for investigation till Taiwan gave a warning about a new outbreak in China.Every government was sleeping during the outbreak of this virus.

Amynamous

FYI in 2015 there was already a new warning from Chinese scientists that we could expect new coronavirusses like Sars-cov1 in 2003 and that was never picked up by the WHO for investigation till Taiwan gave a warning about a new outbreak in China.Every government was sleeping during the outbreak of this virus.

President Bush(43) was aware of the potential threat and created a task force to prepare the US for the inevitable pandemic. President Obama continued the preparations. The CDC should have been prepared, but they bumbled the response. The CDC seems to have been hampered by their own poor decision making as well as by the WH responses. There’s been a fair amount of reporting on mixed messages and mixed responses between the two..