• no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

are you sure dude, or is it 0.043% ?

if you do the maths for a whole nation you will see this is not a small number for a vaccine side effect. this would apply to the whole vaccinated population. i wonder what your statistical chances are of getting infected in the first place?

St. Phatty

Of course it's our job to survive.

But the economy doesn't usually reward people for surviving.

It rewards them for making stuff and getting stuff done.

The US has a very good situation. People sit at home avoiding getting sick, and the government prints $Trillions and all the other nations pretend that digital currency actually has value.

And they will make stuff in exchange for that relatively un-backed currency.

Americans have it good. Until their reserve currency advantage expires.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
are you sure dude, or is it 0.043% ?

if you do the maths for a whole nation you will see this is not a small number for a vaccine side effect. this would apply to the whole vaccinated population. i wonder what your statistical chances are of getting infected in the first place?
13 / 30,000 = 0.00043

Veggia farmer

Norway adjusts advice after vaccine deaths but isn’t alarmed

https://apnews.com/article/denmark-...ccine-europe-51e350b246b4bc4ad92e009626c15844

is it just me, or is 13 deaths out of 30000 1st jabs a lot?

This is right.. The advice is now NOT to give them to the most elderly and weak.. AND also expected that the most elderly would die of anyway..

Virus= alarm!= we need solidarity to rescue EVERYONE

Vaccine side effect death included= Something we can live with AND expected

Can anyone tell the logic represented? I cant.... So long I dont want to be labeled black sheep/conpiracy human/anti vax and so....

And the cause (at least here it was said like that) of this voluntary/solidarity campaign was to help the elderly and weak. And this vaccine is not preventing other to catch the virus, since you can now carry more symptom free..

h.h.

Veteran
13/30,000 = 0.00043333333/1

It’s a 1 to 0.00043...ratio

X 100 gives the percentage

It gives a 100 to 0.043 ratio or 0.043%

Realistically x10,000 = 4.3

4.3 out of 10,000 people have been affected.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Missus was vaccinated on Wednesday,,,,,
After the vaccine,,,you are then given a alarm clock that’s set for 15 minutes ,,once the alarm sounds then you can leave ( must hand the alarm clock back) ,,this is for any possible allergic reactions,,,,,
Wear a mask-stay safe,,,,,s2

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
There is mounting evidence that immunity is only for a few months if you catch it. There is no such data about how long it lasts after a jab as they just got them. When you look how many work though, it's going to be the same few months. Longer than it will take to see the virus out the country as half of some minorities won't even take it. All added it, it's simple math to see the vaccination is actually pointless if you avoid the virus and loose immunity.

I had covid in March and have received regular top-ups since, so still have a good supply of antibodies. I need those regular top-ups though as if I'm not ill for 6 months I will be buggered when it come around again. Which it surely will.

Do you know how things mutate. It's when there is a need. If like the UK you spend a lot of time trying to kill it in labs, then like the UK you get mutated versions.

Hitler would sort this. Spray the entire planet. Die or become immune. Everything else looks like a lesson in how not to carry on.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
There is mounting evidence that immunity is only for a few months if you catch it. There is no such data about how long it lasts after a jab as they just got them. When you look how many work though, it's going to be the same few months. Longer than it will take to see the virus out the country as half of some minorities won't even take it. All added it, it's simple math to see the vaccination is actually pointless if you avoid the virus and loose immunity.

I had covid in March and have received regular top-ups since, so still have a good supply of antibodies. I need those regular top-ups though as if I'm not ill for 6 months I will be buggered when it come around again. Which it surely will.

Do you know how things mutate. It's when there is a need. If like the UK you spend a lot of time trying to kill it in labs, then like the UK you get mutated versions.

Hitler would sort this. Spray the entire planet. Die or become immune. Everything else looks like a lesson in how not to carry on.

we are being told the immunity from getting covid is now proven to last around 5 months at least.

at worst the jab will stop a bad case developing at best it provides long term immunity after the booster is also given. but only time will really tell, it might even be a long term immunity you get from the vaccine. on the other hand it might just be a short term protection against bad case scenarios occurring when you get it. but even that would help us get through the winter without hospitals being packed out all the time as hh pointed out earlier.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Actually data points to long term immunity from coronaviruses once one has recovered from infection. I already posted evidence. The best scientific projection would say the same for the vaccine.

h.h.

Veteran
There are a few reports of folks getting c-19 twice. Reports of three times are even more rare.

Compare that to a vaccine where you need two doses. Some folks may need to get sick twice. Considering the side effects, the vaccine seems to be the lesser evil of the two roads.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a few reports of folks getting c-19 twice. Reports of three times are even more rare.

Compare that to a vaccine where you need two doses. Some folks may need to get sick twice. Considering the side effects, the vaccine seems to be the lesser evil of the two roads.

The Lancet article suggests the double infection data is due to false positive testing.

Human/animal immunity from infection is different from vaccines; no booster required.

h.h.

Veteran
Certainly not claiming any medical expertise.

I will mention another virus. Chicken pox.

While you acquire immunity to chicken pox, the virus can lay dormant returning as shingles. While you can get shingles twice, three times is rare.

All I’m suggesting is an imperfect immunity. One that improves with exposure.” Smart”immunity that learns as its goes.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The Lancet article suggests the double infection data is due to false positive testing.

Human/animal immunity from infection is different from vaccines; no booster required.

could you link me to the lancet study?

its funny because some immunologists were saying from the start that you get it you are immune once over it, but then the news reported that covid is different and immunity is only short term. i for one would be happy to know this virus is breaking one less norm. but swiss gov advise is that immunity only lasts about 5 months from getting it. first they said you are immune after getting it, then slowly their stance changed to 3 months and now 5 months.

Latest posts

Latest posts