What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Per Medscape a week or so ago, the cause for there now being 58% of mortality from COVID involving vaccinated persons, is that the 'vaccinated' include those who had one shot, or one shot and one booster long ago (like ~2 years in some cases), then disregarded any further boosters, and were then vulnerable, as they'd been told they'd be, despite those initial, long-since expired effects from the initial shot or booster.
I live in an area saturated with people who have had all the shots... AND they have also had covid multiple times... AND this particular population has seen massive death numbers. The second time I was diagnosed with covid, I was infected from someone who was completely up to date on their shots and coming to work sick.

You People (the vaccinated) are literally making me sick.

moose eater

I live in an area saturated with people who have had all the shots... AND they have also had covid multiple times... AND this particular population has seen massive death numbers. The second time I was diagnosed with covid, I was infected from someone who was completely up to date on their shots and coming to work sick.

You People (the vaccinated) are literally making me sick.
Your claim neither matches our local data, nor the Nat'l data.

I'll take the word of the virologists and pathologists, thanks.

shiva82

Luciferase genes can be synthesized and inserted into organisms or transfected into cells. transfection shot , with graphene and mrna to produce spike protein response wont help the immune system. moderna is the strongest dose version

some call it the mark of the beast , others call it the covid vaccine

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Your claim neither matches our local data, nor the Nat'l data.

I'll take the word of the virologists and pathologists, thanks.
The local population (Community would be a better word?) I speak of also has massive issues with diabetes. So yeah, when you do the research it fits perfectly. Without knowing the details I can see how this would seem a bit out of place.

I took the word of virologists and pathologists when this all started. They said vaccines would not be beneficial. I'm still good with their original advice.

Luciferase genes can be synthesized and inserted into organisms or transfected into cells. transfection shot , with graphene and mrna to produce spike protein response wont help the immune system. moderna is the strongest dose version

some call it the mark of the beast , others call it the covid vaccine
Another reason I don't jump in line any time the media is pushing hard for something. This covid thing has created an entire segment of the population which is programmed to get jabbed at a moments notice.
If it's something being pushed hard all over social media and the news, you should be doing your own research into what's really going on.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
1670624852183.png

here are some of the experts you should listen to.

when china virus first appeared those 'experts' who advised knew nothing about it.
except fraudci perhaps.
the only ones who knew anything were the peeps making it.
Remember...'Flood The Zone'? Event 201?

International Blood Bank for the Unvaccinated has been Formed with Members from at Least 16 countries – Demand for “Pure Blood” Skyrockets​

Irreparable Vaccine-induced Harm​

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance and pharmacovigilance data​

moose eater

An amazingly apt description of yourself. You are literally an echo chamber for the absurd statements you hear all day. I still find it hard to believe how tenuous a grasp 'the majority' have on reality. Then I watch tv for 2 minutes and remember why.
Yep, you're absolutely right. I ought to take anecdotal information from the stoner crowd at an International cannabis site, over the voices of well known, credentialed and esteemed pathologists and viroligists.

Let me know when the coins start rolling in to your bank account as a result of your astute observations and gifts of medical wisdom.

Can I send my body to you for autopsy when I croak? I'll be really in need of an indepth pathology report.

I know I can count on you.

moose eater

I also continue to note the impeccable medical sources that are sought out by the echo chamber of conspiracy folks.

Are there apt to be long-term side-effects from these vaccines? Possibly. My current wager is on connective tissue, as a reuslt of ANECDOTAL observations.

Are the medical pros out to kill you? Unlikely. Which is why they recently pulled the certification for Eli Lilly's vax earlier this week.

But my conspiracy-addled side of my brain thinks it's REALLY because it was the best of the best, and they want us to use the worst of the worst. That's my hunch.. M-hmm.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Scabies has broken out and funny thing is, they now recommend Ivermectin, while during the pandemic the officials said its for horses.
Two virologists Marion Koopmans and Ron Fouchier Fauci include knew all the long, it was a lab leak, but they covered it up.

Latest posts

Latest posts