What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

buzzmobile

Veteran
What did a toxicologist say about HCQ?

She said HCQ was not toxic.

She also said the same thing about ivermectin.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
She said HCQ was not toxic.

She also said the same thing about ivermectin.

Does ivermectin come with zinc and antibiotics?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You do realize that SV40 was never in the COVID vaccine, right?
Kevin McKernan's June 15, 2023 presentation to the FDA regarding the contamination of the Pfizer vaccine with the presence of an SV40 promoter partial sequence.

His work has since been duplicated multiple times by other independent research scientists and may explain the increased turbo cancers of the vaccinated.

This SV40 partial promoter sequence was not disclosed in Pfizer’s submission to the regulators.

“It’s used in gene therapies,” explains McKernan, referring to scientific work out of Rochester University which shows that the SV40 promoter is “effective at getting DNA into the nucleus, which is what you need to make gene therapy work.” urmc.rochester.edu/labs/dean/proj…

BudToaster

Veteran
1704565311153.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
You should never use WD40 on a firearm. Tho it is a great product for what it was designed for, lubrication of a gun is not one of them. WD40 solidifies into a shellac like substance that will “gum up” the works. It also traps moisture, leading to the promotion of rust.

0000 steel wool and Hoppes 9 will take care of surface rust.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Like i said it was hcq together with zinc and antibiotics.Normally that is given separate and not in one pill or 💊 .

Please don't think that I didn't understand that.
Kevin McKernan's June 15, 2023 presentation to the FDA regarding the contamination of the Pfizer vaccine with the presence of an SV40 promoter partial sequence.

His work has since been duplicated multiple times by other independent research scientists and may explain the increased turbo cancers of the vaccinated.

This SV40 partial promoter sequence was not disclosed in Pfizer’s submission to the regulators.

“It’s used in gene therapies,” explains McKernan, referring to scientific work out of Rochester University which shows that the SV40 promoter is “effective at getting DNA into the nucleus, which is what you need to make gene therapy work.” urmc.rochester.edu/labs/dean/proj…

It's not used in the COVID vaccine.

It's simply not.

This is yet another case of believing bullshit.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Please don't think that I didn't understand that.

It's not used in the COVID vaccine.

It's simply not.

This is yet another case of believing bullshit.
Still it was found in the batches, they tested. For the roll out to jab billions of people, Pfizer choose a cheaper method for producing mRNA instead of the more expensive method they used for the trials.

The presence of E.coli based plasmids is a canary for Lipopolysaccharide (LPS or endotoxin) contamination. Whenever you see high levels of plasmid contamination derived from gram negative bacteria like E.coli, you should expect high levels of endotoxin contamination. Injecting endotoxin can lead to anaphylaxis and toxic shock syndrome.

DNA contamination found in German batches.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There is no such thing as turbo cancer either.

You should likely be concerned about your sources, considering the pseudoscience and disinformation...

Latest posts

Latest posts