What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

drummer-the-muppets.gif

buzzmobile

Veteran
COVID is reemerging and the unvaccinated are proudly infected to a larger and more harmful degree in my neck of the woods.

"Clouds of mystery pouring confusion on the ground...."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
more folks wearing masks here, myself included when/if i feel good enough to get out. apparently, the flu vaccine this year didn't score a direct hit on the dominant strain. but, it wasn't as severe, so glad for that. used to be sick as fuck for the better part of a week when i caught it. two days of sniffling/aches ? meh...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since it didn't work one hundred percent shouldn't we be starting a flu vaccine conspiracy theory thread??
better to start a spaceship going the speed of light thread since it can't happen as the mass of an object traveling close to the speed of light becomes nearly infinite the closer it gets to the speed of light...and you know who "figured" that out? a jew...friggin albert,always keeping the light man down!