What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

mowood3479

Veteran
Have you developed any reading comprehension skills along life's pathway?

As we've previously discussed, we may not agree but I harbor no ill will towards you.

However; I will not let this lie stand.

Prove to the good folks here where I have stated that folks should be irresponsible or retract this lie.
Then perhaps in the future; keep your trap shut about that in which you know not.
What's that term? Put up or shut up.

Let's see who's being actively reprehensible here Gry. Sheesh.
---

Alrighty now, that's as far as I'll allow myself to be baited.
A few folks I respect around here have kindly reminded me of futility and cognitive dissidence etc., etc., etc.
This has effectively removed any further entertainment I may have achieved here in the SC. :(

Fake moral indignation was once a hallmark of conservatives.. it has been widely adopted by the left in some of psuedo science worshipping cult.
Gry has been deeply afflicted..
Imho Cult members should pitied not scorned..
I Would imagine its difficult carrying around all that judgement..

M

member 505892

As we've previously discussed, we may not agree but I harbor no ill will towards you.

Prove to the good folks here where I have stated that folks should be irresponsible or retract this lie.
Then perhaps in the future; keep your trap shut about that in which you know not.

---

A few folks I respect around here have kindly reminded me of futility and cognitive dissidence etc., etc., etc.
This has effectively removed any further entertainment I may have achieved here in the SC. :(

Cognitive DISSONANCE.

Wear a mask and social distance, Stallion.

Last edited by a moderator:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

h.h.

Veteran

---

Do you ever have an opinion that doesn’t come out your ass? Are you just here to insult?

h.h.

Veteran
I’m not claiming I came up with the saying bud.. it’s just a fun way to call u a hypocrite,
It’s ok we all are sometimes

I see. Folks are dying and you find it fun. Whatever. Wear a mask or the stores won’t let you in.

mowood3479

Veteran
I see. Folks are dying and you find it fun. Whatever. Wear a mask or the stores won’t let you in.

Hate to break it to you... people have always been dying.
And the death numbers are down from this time last year... so idk..
Freak out if ya want to I guess

And btw if I don’t feel like wearing a muzzle I just tell the store workers that I have a medical exemption.
Easy peasy

Gry

Veteran
Curious how you would find the statements of my wife's Pulmonologist who is considered one of the best in the country.

Allow me to summerize what he told her in June of this year during a COPD check up: Covid19 is a bullshit election infection. We could end it in 30 days but our hands have been tied and we are being silenced.

This was during a 20 minute office visit where both her and the doctor did not wear masks.

You are probably unaware of Fauci's statements on the PCR test. Also that Covid seemed to have made the flu vanish.

View attachment 553011

I won't even both to discuss the 3 people I know personally who were on hospice for stage 4 cancer and had covid listed as the cause of death.
Fascinating summary, I look forward to the detail and backstory,
as well as your reaction and thoughts on the subject.
Am aware of Dr. Fauci's statements on the PCR test.
It is my understanding that a variety of tests are currently
available. I do understand that there has been a great deal
of manipulation.
I know that an approach based in public health is quite capable
handling such occurrences. 30 days is a far more optimistic time
frame than I have ever heard discussed, but I do know that a number
of countries have dealt with the virus quite successfully using it.

imiubu

Fake moral indignation was once a hallmark of conservatives.. it has been widely adopted by the left in some of psuedo science worshipping cult.
Gry has been deeply afflicted..
Imho Cult members should pitied not scorned..
I Would imagine its difficult carrying around all that judgement..

Yeah, I've been reading here for many years so I am well acquainted with these personalities.

However, my time now has come to journey onward. Leaving behind Ralph, Jack, Simon and the other little boys on this tiny island (SC), to wallow in their own devices. Should turn out well for them all... I'm sure ;)
:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Can't help but wonder - if you blew the average Covid19 filled cough through a REAL silencer (turns a 300 Win Mag into something about as loud as a 22) - would most of the virus particles be caught up in the Silencer ?

Since it's all metal, just pop the Silencer in the oven at 210 F for half an hour. Ready to cough on again.

techspec-chimera-img.png

Of course the 18 month wait to get your Cough Silencer could be a problem.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
silencers only slow the passage of gases through them, not filter them. this spreads out the noise of the report over a slightly longer period of time. somewhat similar to some of the ultra-long shotgun barrels used in England & continental Europe for waterfowl. barrel is so long that by the time the shot charge exits the choke, most of the decibels of the report have already dissipated.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hate to break it to you... people have always been dying.
And the death numbers are down from this time last year... so idk..
Freak out if ya want to I guess

And btw if I don’t feel like wearing a muzzle I just tell the store workers that I have a medical exemption.
Easy peasy

nope. go to healthfeedback.com to get explanation of why you are misleading at best. total deaths in US are UP for the first 6 months of the year versus the previous 5 years. medical exemption? yeah, there IS "something" wrong with you, quite obviously.:D

H G Griffin

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And btw if I don’t feel like wearing a muzzle I just tell the store workers that I have a medical exemption."

So you are a selfish, stupid liar? Any other virtues you want to share?
[/FONT]

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be kind to your mind
From cdc.gov
Mental health problems are common. Here are ways to cope with stress and promote wellbeing.

Pause. Breathe. Notice how you feel.
Take breaks from upsetting content
Take care of your body
Reach out and stay connected
Seek help if overwhelmed or unsafe

Wouldn't want to be a TSA agent....yikes!

Last edited: