What's new

COSTA RICA

IC BUDZ

im planning atrip to costa rica anyone know of any thing good to do there? and is it hard to get herb?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
some of the best snook & tarpon fishing in the WORLD! both along the beaches & river mouths. (hint-do NOT wade out real deep at river mouths down there. they got big-ass bull sharks out the wazoo!)

D

dingbang

stay away from san jose.
you literally want to hit the tarmac running and don't stop til you hit the beach. we do a yearly trip there and its a shame to see all the development but it makes for a more "user friendly" vacation I guess. My favorite places are Mal Pais, Witches Rock and Nosara all for very different reasons. Herb isn't difficult to find at all.......

Have fun.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Hey Ding. Is there anything better than Jamaican Mids..? Do people really pay tons for it, too..?

I was there twice before, but things may have changed.. One time, I found some passable buds... But, this time, I am thinking of packing some of my own purple buds.... Since I will have some freshies done then...

thx

S

shushslo

"jamaican" seeds from costa rica.

As far as I know you can get some very good herb there if you know right person.

D

dingbang

Hey Ding. Is there anything better than Jamaican Mids..? Do people really pay tons for it, too..?

Yes, there are a lot some large grow houses popping up in the coastal towns so no longer will you have to choke down the "crippie" from Jamaica or "pressed" Columbia bud. Don't get me wrong though, both J & C have produce some great genetics but the handling and transport of the product takes away from its potential. I haven't purchased bud in Costa for the past few years (thanks to the bartering system) but I have smoked Bubblegum and White Widow in Hermosa. I also picked up some decent unknown hydro indica in Tamarindo and Nosara. The price varies depending on who your getting it from obviously but in the past I dealt only with ex-pats and Florida transplants that I knew personally. Remember, its only expensive if you are willing to pay.

I traveled there once with some beans and half an oz. glassed into board but that was in the late 80's ....don't think I would try it again only because I have too much to lose nowadays.

I wish I could help you out more with pricing but I haven't bought ANY bud in 4-5years thanks to my little hobby and I am pretty oblivious to money anyways.

peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts