What's new

Coronavirus.. outlook

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Looks like it's going better in Nederland after passing their second peak (deaths) in the first two weeks in January.

Nope third peak seems to be coming, although less fast than previous thought.The UK variant is growing and like i wrote some testing facilities were closed because of the heavy snow fall.At the moment we've 4 kinds of variants in the Netherlands, 2 from Brazil, the UK variant and the South-African variant.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nope third peak seems to be coming, although less fast than previous thought.The UK variant is growing and like i wrote some testing facilities were closed because of the heavy snow fall.At the moment we've 4 kinds of variants in the Netherlands, 2 from Brazil, the UK variant and the South-African variant.

Is Nederland actively practicing social distancing and mask wearing? The numbers look very similar to Belgium where they took active measures initially.

I'm curious too about the percentage of people willing to take the vaccine. It looks that the British Astra Zeneca is having problems with some of the variants and was halted in South Africa. Verschrikkelijke. Belgian made Pfeizer seems to be doing much better.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Is Nederland actively practicing social distancing and mask wearing?

Mask wearing since December 1st and a lockdown since December 14th in combination with a curfew from 9.00 pm to 4.30 a.m. and that will continue till March 3th.Its a heavy burden for most of the small businessman and it affect young adolescents a lot.Suicide and depressions are more occuring.

1779 new cases and 83 new deaths in the Netherlands today.

G

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
25,680,685 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
78,961,645 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,338,372 (3%)
Deaths:comfort:

How are you doing? Hanging in there? Symptoms still declining, or are they back at it??

I read a variety of links re. fish antibiotics, bird antibiotics, etc., and some reports stated the only veterinarian meds that are truly FDA researched and approved (purity, etc.) are for 'comfort animals' and commercial livestock, i.e., animals meant for human consumption.

Those articles warned about absence of guaranteed purity or cleanliness in the production of medications meant for birds and fish.(yes, years ago we ate feed store-acquired livestock antibiotics)

Considered whether this is a matter of profit and loss containment, or an effort to restrict access, or valid information.

My wife pointed out that we don't typically read about non-comfort animals dying after being treated with medications X, Y or Z, but that still leaves some questions.

I have links for a wide variety of antibiotics w/o a Rx requirement, but have held off on stocking up. Wishing I was in Mexico now and again, to score Rx drugs from their pharmacies for cheaper, with less red tape.

Im'One

I know several family members who have taken fish amoxicillin..I tasted zimectrin once to see what my horse was making face about!
Lol..

Medfinder

Chemon 91
How are you doing? Hanging in there? Symptoms still declining, or are they back at it??

I read a variety of links re. fish antibiotics, bird antibiotics, etc., and some reports stated the only veterinarian meds that are truly FDA researched and approved (purity, etc.) are for 'comfort animals' and commercial livestock, i.e., animals meant for human consumption.

Those articles warned about absence of guaranteed purity or cleanliness in the production of medications meant for birds and fish.(yes, years ago we ate feed store-acquired livestock antibiotics)

Considered whether this is a matter of profit and loss containment, or an effort to restrict access, or valid information.

My wife pointed out that we don't typically read about non-comfort animals dying after being treated with medications X, Y or Z, but that still leaves some questions.

I have links for a wide variety of antibiotics w/o a Rx requirement, but have held off on stocking up. Wishing I was in Mexico now and again, to score Rx drugs from their pharmacies for cheaper, with less red tape.

its been 14 DAYS.....FREEDOM!!!

[YOUTUBEIF]k7rPOaoPL4I[/YOUTUBEIF]

THIS WOKED FOR ME...15 DOLLARS IVERMECTIN...21 DOLLARS DOXYCYCLINE...4 DOLLARS ZINC...4 DOLLARS VIT D

picture.php

I AM NOT AN DOCTOR..AND DONT RECOMMEND WHAT IVE TAKEN TO GET OVER CORONAVIRUS.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
25,621,014 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

102,615 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
79,429,385 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,353,706 (3%)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There was a news byte yesterday stating that immunity developed by covid survivors may not be resistant to mutants.

If so, that would make earlier antibody treatments obsolete.

mr.brunch

Veteran
There was a news byte yesterday stating that immunity developed by covid survivors may not be resistant to mutants.

If so, that would make earlier antibody treatments obsolete.

Worrying.
They’ve just discovered a ‘California’ variant which seems to have sprung up very quickly- they’re unsure, but think it spreads more easily like the uk one.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Worrying.
They’ve just discovered a ‘California’ variant which seems to have sprung up very quickly- they’re unsure, but think it spreads more easily like the uk one.

This really complicates the matter.
To eliminate covid will require fast response on updating the vaccine and a very quick and efficient distribution system. We have neither.

Astra Zennaca becoming ineffective so quickly in South Africa shows what we're up against.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
25,483,307 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

101,399 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
79,985,733 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,367,122 (3%)

mexcurandero420

Veteran
British researchers discover new 'worrisome' corona mutation

Another mutation of the coronavirus has been identified in the UK, which is worrying scientists. The so-called 'Bristol variant' has the E484K mutation, which makes the virus more contagious.

This mutation had already been detected in the Brazilian and South African variants and was also recently identified in the British variant. The new Bristol variant would look a bit more like the South African version of the virus. “This variant is not only more contagious, but can also more easily bypass our immune system,” says science expert at Het Laatste Nieuws, Martijn Peters.

Due to the E484K mutation, there is a chance that current vaccines work less well against the Bristol variant. Marc van Ranst, the well-known Flemish virologist, is not surprised about the new mutation. “Viruses are constantly mutating. And if a mutation is beneficial to a virus, it will occur more often.

med4u

Veteran
C'mon man...bidens got a plan....open the borders undo travel restrictions and release hell on a country already in a fight for its life with "no chance of changing the trajectory of the virus"

That's the fucking plan?
He wasn't lieing when he said he was in a fight for the soul of the country...:sasmokin:
And it looks like he wants every one of them
Nice work demoncrats