What's new

Coronavirus.. outlook

Medfinder

Chemon 91
sorry to hear of those who have lost friends and loved ones when there could possibly been other drugs that could have saved them...

my condolences tyco...

i went outside to get my mail and was stopped by my neighbours wearing masks saying thell get me grocery's and asked if i needed antyhing...

so the word got out quickly...

in my complex 2 dead..8 infected as of yesterday.:clock watch:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
25,905,508 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

105,798 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
77,212,157 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,296,814 (3%)
Deaths:comfort:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone seen the news out of Israel? new drug there used on 30 patients, 29 released from hospital within 5 days, last person left a couple of days later. the drug is mixed into a gas that the patient inhales to get it into the lungs RIGHT NOW. it supposedly keeps the bodies defense mechanisms from over-reacting & actually causing harm instead of helping. damn Jews, won't leave us alone to die when we really deserve it, lol...:ying:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
anyone seen the news out of Israel? new drug there used on 30 patients, 29 released from hospital within 5 days, last person left a couple of days later. the drug is mixed into a gas that the patient inhales to get it into the lungs RIGHT NOW. it supposedly keeps the bodies defense mechanisms from over-reacting & actually causing harm instead of helping. damn Jews, won't leave us alone to die when we really deserve it, lol...:ying:

This sounds really promising. 29 out of 30 patients cured in just 5 days is nothing short of a miraculous result, considering the death toll thus far. Hats off to the Israeli research team that came up with this innovative cure.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
25,933,229 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

105,004 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
77,668,579 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,311,425 (3%)

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:
ACTIVE CASES
25,919,071 (99.6%)
in Mild Condition

104,344 (0.4%)
Serious or Critical

Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
78,094,569 (97%)
Recovered / Discharged

2,322,351 (3%)

Medfinder

Chemon 91

Swamp Thang

Veteran
for most of us - yes
others will see opportunity
business needs to be done in different way
some will benefit, others less so

Jobs migrating online into the virtual world now, and that 9 to 5 commute will cease to be the norm. A more insular society, with way less personal contact, could be a good thing, or not. Hard to tell.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Jobs migrating online into the virtual world now, and that 9 to 5 commute will cease to be the norm. A more insular society, with way less personal contact, could be a good thing, or not. Hard to tell.
... never a good thing. In all fairness I see your point wrt to reducing our carbon footprint (commuting). That's about it good buddy :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's a new American concept - Money without working. (aka Money for nothing)

If you live in the right neighborhood and grab up allot of the available money then you're a god.

If you live in the wrong neighborhood then you're just another bum with your hand out.

igrowone

Veteran
It's a new American concept - Money without working. (aka Money for nothing)

If you live in the right neighborhood and grab up allot of the available money then you're a god.

If you live in the wrong neighborhood then you're just another bum with your hand out.
money for nothing and the chicks for free

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This BS about 75% of people being vax'd before the chickens can feel safe, is how they will say they need to put people like me in a FEMA prison.

G

This BS about 75% of people being vax'd before the chickens can feel safe, is how they will say they need to put people like me in a FEMA prison.

Just tell them you're one of the 25%; they've already acknowledged many will be outside the 'circle', with their own numbers, so it should be a cake-walk.

Don't push the river. Embrace its current.

Gry

Veteran
You have had shitloads of vaccines pumped into you already, and you are just fine, are you not ?

What is with the newfound disbelief in how vaccines work ?
Not met anyone who has come down with smallpox recently.
Polio seems kind of scarce also, come to think of it,
Don't recall of hearing of much lockjaw recently either.
Please share with us what inspired you to sign on with the anti vax crowd.

Latest posts

Latest posts