What's new

Corinto, ka5h and haze cross

blondie

Y the plant just kept throwing new pistils so I kept letting it go. It did eventually slow so got the chop. I cobbed some, got some head stash primo buds waiting for my lungs to clear...

Reactions: X15

X15

Y the plant just kept throwing new pistils so I kept letting it go. It did eventually slow so got the chop. I cobbed some, got some head stash primo buds waiting for my lungs to clear...
That’s awesome. I have yet to do some cobs but really would like to give it a try. Did you happen to use a vacuum bag or the traditional method with husk? I’ve been kinda stump on which process to try, so unfortunately haven’t done any. But I want to badly.

blondie

Lots been happening. Chopped my last plant today, clone ka5h. I pulled all three corintos and both my TMH the last few weeks. I have a nice head stash of vapable buds from all plants jar curing. A little in the freezer and lots cobbed up.

Both my TMH threw nanners and are the likely cause of ka5h and corinto seeds I’ve found. Fortunately seeds are here and there which I’m good with. I’m keeping the ka5h herm seeds and might grow them out. This would be 75% ka5h and 25% mm x hz21. Not a bad female seed to have a bunch laying around.

So far the first pulled TMH is my fav from this run. Also I think one of the best I’ve grown under LEDs. Finally dialing in the LEDs with this grow. The effect hits hard for a while and a slow comedown. Some body and uplifting.

Other plants are good. Tonight I vaped up a cola part of my led three spire corinto. very nice. Unique flavor. It’s fairly hard hitting .

I’ve got plenty of good quality bud now and can let my cobs just age.

Corinto cob and rest of plant

FAA81744-5A6E-41DD-8698-2028D55A6FD4.jpeg

B54CF71F-1846-4B82-A840-BF2308628F84.jpeg

Hazey TMH . This one hits nice also.
5568E989-076A-406F-B248-1BE7D49B8FD7.jpeg

This wraps up the grow. Thanks for stopping everyone.