What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cops on ICMAG

Norkali

just keep personal details small...dont say what collective you work for...dont say what neighborhood you are in...dont meet up with anybody from this site and sell them anything unless you get to know them first....its pretty easy to find out whos a real grower and whos a donut eating steroid popping piggie pretending to be a grower...

This is one of the worst...

if ya aint prop 215 or equivalent in your state then ya youll def have something to watch out for use common sense people!!!

That's all I'm sayin'.....

:tiphat:

I think the reason I actually started the thread, besides the chat thing, was because of the new CNBC documentary "Marijuana USA" where they showed the guy who got popped by the DEA after he did a local news piece on his grow....yes, it's a given that he was ignorant and foolish by even considering such a thing, let alone doing it (the interview),.....but damn that was juts a reality check to watch the DEA agent saying, "Well, if you show me where it is, and what house it's in, I have no choice but to bust it because your still in violation of federal law....blah blah."

Now the dude's on house arrest facing life in prison; just a little bit of a reality check....

B

BOSCO

I really dont give a shit anymore, god forbid I ever get busted I'll have my family commit me to a mental institution for a month or 2 after the bust.

I'd like to see the fuckers try and build a case against a normal person who before the bust was a law abiding hard working citizen that self medicated and had to be committed to the loony bin because the cops took my medication away.

Worst case scenario it will be a small fine and free Valium :)

Easygrowing

Veteran
picture.php

Takeiteasy for good sake.
Enjoying your weed instead and your M8 in here.

J

John Bourne

anyone who locks away people for growing a god given plant doesn't have a place here at ICMAG. with that being said, the reality is, this is the internet, we're free and available to all, so there's nothing we can do to keep the coppers away, but we always encourage all ICMAG users to use common sense and at least take basic precautions. don't ever disclose personal information and don't ever leave your account open for anyone else to see.

on a side note, i wonder if there are any coppers out there with a soul that question what it is that they're doing. if i was responsible or took part in arresting and ultimately locking up someone for a cannabis related offence, i wouldn't be able to sleep well at night. i'd be too worried about karma kicking my butt one day.

ddrew

Veteran
Where's the guy that wanted to go to the police academy, and started a thread about it.
I can't remember who it was.

So we got that guy

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well Mr bourne there is a cop in training who outed himself here and is a med grower in cali.
if any of what he said was true. this is the internet, anybody can say anything.

haha ddrew you beat me to it. his handle is adderall

Easygrowing

Veteran
mabye he got the kick out for the academy for beeing in here ?
ho knows or and troll..think,if they had other things to do..
we are peacefull pepole-mabye they realised those,one day.
there is so many better things they can do,for doing the world safer.
If they want..

supermanlives

Veteran
my door is open . i will be the one hitting the bong and giving you the finger. any real cops on here wouldnt identify themselves. it wouldnt take much for a cop to use pictures from a big bust to pretend to be a grower.or take them from the net. glad i really dont have to worry about it

B

BOSCO

on a side note, i wonder if there are any coppers out there with a soul that question what it is that they're doing. if i was responsible or took part in arresting and ultimately locking up someone for a cannabis related offence, i wouldn't be able to sleep well at night. i'd be too worried about karma kicking my butt one day.

There are John :)

A cop who is a sister of my good grower friend had my details ran through the system a few nights ago upon my request.

Clean bill of health, no red flags and if ever there is a search warrant granted I'll be the first one to know :)

God bless small towns, good friends and good honest cops who know what a real criminal is.

igrowone

Veteran
Is a proxy completely necessary?

simple answer yes, i have seen a few that use TOR or VPN's(fancier choices than a proxy)
the idea is to take your local ISP out of the loop, your local ISP is not supposed to look, but why bother trusting them?
go through an encrypted proxy, and your local ISP has nothing

ambition

Anyone who has perused newspaper busts for the past few years knows that DEA agents historically have a work ethic that makes FBI agents look like go-getters, with room temp IQ's to boot. You think they're doing the hard work of surfing through forum chats, logs, and crossing fingers for the one in a million slip of a pot grower posting a revealing pic?

Possible, but incredibly unlikely. They'd much prefer to go after retards who go on national television talking about how much money they make, or make other unbelievably stupid decisions. Don't do something monumentally stupid, don't get turned on by a snitch and don't grow in a rental. Google tells me that the likelihood of getting busted seems to be hovering around 0.000000001 if you obey these rules.

vancerz

and dont live with other people even if they are family! they might get raided for shit you had no clue about........... yeah.....sadly.................. no one mentions this. there problems can quickly become your own problems.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Anyone who has perused newspaper busts for the past few years knows that DEA agents historically have a work ethic that makes FBI agents look like go-getters, with room temp IQ's to boot. You think they're doing the hard work of surfing through forum chats, logs, and crossing fingers for the one in a million slip of a pot grower posting a revealing pic?

Possible, but incredibly unlikely. They'd much prefer to go after retards who go on national television talking about how much money they make, or make other unbelievably stupid decisions. Don't do something monumentally stupid, don't get turned on by a snitch and don't grow in a rental. Google tells me that the likelihood of getting busted seems to be hovering around 0.000000001 if you obey these rules.

This

These monkeys dont have anything better to do than running after cannabis? maybe is our fault that we are innocent, we dont think like a common criminal (cause we are not :) ) and that make us easier target for this stupid pigs .

to the cops spying on this thread i would like to advise them to grow some weed in their house and smoke it, they have enough information how to do it as they follow icmag,

this maybe will make them feel better than arresting a grower

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
im sure there are FEDS already hacked into this site reading private messages, tracking grows by ip.. the whole fuckin nine yards! i mean comeon its 2010 they got shit locked the fuck down... i just say FUCK IT middle finger to the sky fuck the feds they cant stop us all