What's new

cops busted my shit....

Max Yields

That sucks, it truly is a huge letdown losing the last gift given to you by your father. What a disappointment, I could imagine how you feel. I never tire of saying FUCK THE COPS! I've had my share of run-in's with these piggy back, dick in the booty ass cops. I agree with burying them in containers...
(the guns...not the cops...or hmm... lol) & relying on yourself for more control & peace of mind over what can potentially happen. You can control what happens with you a hell of a lot more than you can someone else. Gun storage for a few bucks a month sounds good if it came down to it again.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
that is one messy circle-jerk.
cops got one of mine...Colt .357 mag 'Python' 6", never saw it again...along with some other stuff. fuckers!
hold the memory dear, you won't get that gun back, especially if you're a prohibited person, and doubly for having a chromed out automatic 1100.

condolences man.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
sorry to hear this joe...

drunks really just fuck everything up...they dont mean too..but it just happens that way..

shows once again alcohol creates more prob's than need be.....

alcohol really creates most of the criminal problems in this country sadly... i personally have been burned by alcohol more than once. sad it's legal and weed isn't. in fact, my heavier drinking occurred when the govt was making me pee... fucking pricks !!! they took my drug of choice away :cry:

there's a cop in that station that will get your gun back $$$$ you just got to find him!

and thus part of the reason a lot of us hate cops... they're crooks... at least enough of them are to give the rest a bad name...

fuck da police. you wanna act decent you get treated decent. if not, well, well... i'm not gonna say anymore before i incriminate myself...

every day i learn to dislike the police more... to 'protect and serve' my ass...

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
im with everyone with their condolences but to for once be the optimist of the group, at least your not facing 5 for possession of illegal firearms, or fire arms with a grow... you yourself are safe and out of harms way, although it is shitty that your buddy is having any charges pushed at all.... keep those guns away from the gals!!!! the ground sounds safe enough for the majority of a stash...

Mukind

I mean come on, you were hiding a bunch of guns at a fellow criminals house that had more than a utilitarian importance to you? I understand leaving a tool at a friends house, but an heirloom?

Why didn't you just leave them at your families house........

Not to be a prick but you shoulda seen that one coming sooner or later.

Mukind

I mean come on, you were hiding a few guns at a fellow criminals house that had more than a utilitarian importance to you? I understand leaving a tool at a friends house, but an heirloom?

Sounds like if you needed a gun that bad the guy had a few you could borrow.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
I mean come on, you were hiding a few guns at a fellow criminals house that had more than a utilitarian importance to you? I understand leaving a tool at a friends house, but an heirloom?

Sounds like if you needed a gun that bad the guy had a few you could borrow.

the guy whos house i left it at is not a criminal, and he never had a criminal offence on his record, he has never done anything criminal other than guerilla growing....

and i trust that guy, if i had something of importance i can trust him with my stuff....its the guy who lives upstairs who got drunk and caused all this....just bad luck on me and the guy who i left my guns with

WasntMe

next time ..... gps, a shovel, trash bag and a quality case.

...best way to hide away your "tools" while you're waiting for a zombie apocalypse.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
next time ..... gps, a shovel, trash bag and a quality case.

...best way to hide away your "tools" while you're waiting for a zombie apocalypse.

ya my cousin does this, he uses a few zip locks and takes his guns apart and puts them in a bag of oil, then a bunch of zip locks and then burries it...

last time he did that though the land where he did it was sold and they built some houses, lol

THCphd420

wait whaat? Did you say you had a chromed out full auto 12 gauge??? fucking tight bro. But on another note, full auto firearm with modified barrell is a federal crime. If im correct your "friend" is looking at a 10 year sentence, he will serve 9. And your worried about loosing a family heirloom, u should be worried about your friends future.

S

stratmandu

I don't believe you had a "full auto" Rem 1100 shotgun. I'm a 'smith. Those are gas operated semi auto, and not full auto, I've never heard of a conversion in over 30 years working on guns. Maybe, but why? Who the hell could control a full auto 12-GA anyway? It sounds like you mean you had a sawed-off Rem 1100 (under 18"), under the ATF legal barrel length of 18", correct? Those are a ticket to 10 years in Leavenworth, worst case. Whatever, it is illegal under Fed law, heirloom or not. It wasn't stolen as much as it was confiscated. Sorry you lost your Dad's shotgun - in hindsight ya should have put a hunting barrel on it and kept it with an eligible family member. I don't think Rem 1100 with over 18" barrel is illegal in any state, even CA. Sorry its too late now. Plus, yer bud now has a fed NFA beef - and its your fault. No? Sucks all the way around, dude. Bummer.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
I don't believe you had a "full auto" Rem 1100 shotgun. I'm a 'smith. Those are gas operated semi auto, and not full auto, I've never heard of a conversion in over 30 years working on guns. Maybe, but why? Who the hell could control a full auto 12-GA anyway? It sounds like you mean you had a sawed-off Rem 1100 (under 18"), under the ATF legal barrel length of 18", correct? Those are a ticket to 10 years in Leavenworth, worst case. Whatever, it is illegal under Fed law, heirloom or not. It wasn't stolen as much as it was confiscated. Sorry you lost your Dad's shotgun - in hindsight ya should have put a hunting barrel on it and kept it with an eligible family member. I don't think Rem 1100 with over 18" barrel is illegal in any state, even CA. Sorry its too late now. Plus, yer bud now has a fed NFA beef - and its your fault. No? Sucks all the way around, dude. Bummer.

you are right about the gun, other than it was full auto, where you hold the trigger down and it unloads until the gun is empty(5 or 6 shots), the barrel was 14"...i guess its what you would call a close quarters gun...and im not in the states....so no its not federal anything...

what my buddy got charged with is a prohibeted weapon, where i live a hand gun is also a prohibited weapon, if you want to buy a rifle legaly, you must go through a 2 week course, and pass both tests, one for a gun holders permit, and another for a hunting permit...you need both of these to buy a rifle...hand guns are illegal unless you have a special "restricted weapons permit" which is a much longer and lengthy course...

i do respect your opinion based on that you are a smith, but this is the way the gun shot...and i kept it there at his house because every weekend we would go 4 wheeling and shooting while drinking a few beers(target/skeet shooting), and we go right behind his place in the woods...the other reason is if i got busted here i didnt want to have the extra charge on top of a production grow....

he also had guns siezed, including a 30-06 springfield from the 60's...

you are right about the gun, other than it was full auto, where you hold the trigger down and it unloads until the gun is empty(5 or 6 shots), the barrel was 14"...i guess its what you would call a close quarters gun......

That is freaking AWESOME... Nothing else says, "Get the hell off my property," quite as well as fully automatic buckshot being fired in your general direction...

But alas, my condolences on losing it... :comfort:

That really sucks!

Latest posts

Latest posts