What's new

Cop shots and kills deaf wood carver

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
watch the video and listen to all the cops congratulating this guy and this guy sying i had no choice and the knife was open.. it was found closed he approached him from behind and shot FIVE times.... wtf... all the cops telling him good job you did right??? for real... this is beyond sick.....

ddrew

Veteran
watch the video and listen to all the cops congratulating this guy and this guy sying i had no choice and the knife was open.. it was found closed he approached him from behind and shot FIVE times.... wtf... all the cops telling him good job you did right??? for real... this is beyond sick.....
Come on poopy, the cops wouldn't lie, the guy probably closed the knife right before dieing just to make the cop look bad.;)

Watch the vid applesauce posted of the police getting beat down at the soccer game, it made me feel better after seeing them murder that deaf guy.

Grass Lands

Veteran
As I sit here to find words to show my frustration it is apparent there are no words to show the true frustration of how we are being bullied by the so called enforcers of the LAW...

I to went on the popo forum to see what you were talking about and the 21ft rule is a crock of shit...the officer advanced on the person thus putting himself within the 21ft rule...he could have easily stopped and stayed out of the 21ft rule and thus no reason to fire his weapon...this is nothing more then a ploy to save one of their own from hanging post...

all the cop had to do was to shoot the guy in the leg and put him down...however, he fired 5 shots with the intent to kill the guy....nothing more, nothing less then a murderer, he is.

:tiphat:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a piece of fucking rotten pig shit, the poor soul who was murdered is in heaven and that murderer is going to hell. Sad sad sad day for us all when these things happen. :crazy:

B

BOSCO

In any other civilized country there would be a public outcry.
And the poor sods murder would be front page news, politicians would be calling for an inquiry into the shooting as would human rights groups.

Perhaps it's time the law makers were reminded that those charged with enforcing the law are not above the law, tho I fear it's too late for you guys in that regard.

gingerale

Veteran
Guys, this happened on Aug. 31...old news, thats why there's no "public outcry." The outcry already happened, it was all over the news and stuff.

MJBadger

Veteran
Ian Birk, 27, who joined the department two years ago, was on patrol Monday afternoon when he saw John T. Williams crossing Boren Avenue at Howell Street carrying a folding knife and a piece of wood.

This cops had a big chip on his shoulder since birth , i mean look at the vid again & take a good look at the cop . 27 ? , what an ugly specimen of the late 20s age group , no wonder he acts like an arseole . I also saw it took 3 officers to fit the crime scene tape up , must be all the training .

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In any other civilized country there would be a public outcry.
And the poor sods murder would be front page news, politicians would be calling for an inquiry into the shooting as would human rights groups.

Perhaps it's time the law makers were reminded that those charged with enforcing the law are not above the law, tho I fear it's too late for you guys in that regard.

No kidding. We have some serious issues over here right now. This is just a sign of the times. The pig is probably getting high fives and adda boys at the police station right now.

Such are the effects of the recent increase in militarization of the police to protect us from the "terrorists." Trigger happy cops. They are trained more like soldiers now than peace officers. Get use to it is all I can say. This country is morally bankrupt just like Rome was.

B

BOSCO

They are trained more like soldiers now than peace officers. Get use to it is all I can say.

A soldier would probably double tap instead of five shots :(...... then again your average soldier probably would not fire in that situation as they would most likely be held accountable for their actions.

lockehead

Innocent guy is dead. Somebody ended his life. One second hes walking across the street minding his own business, and the next he gets shot 5 times and its lights out forever. Its hard to fathom how horrible this is. Poor guy. Absolutely no reason at all.

ROJO145

Veteran
Whatever fuckin happened to Muzzle Control?All these fuckin "trained" officers and its the fuckin wild west when they shoot!!The idiot hero guard in fla with his 9 shots that hit the other wild card with one!!This retart that shoots a deaf man from ten feet away needs 5 shots!!What did he connect with one!!!They are a fucking joke,what I aim at I hit with one shot.....your a hunnert percent gramps on most everything lately!!:tiphat:

Cop shots and kills deaf wood carver

The shooter cop gets out of his car with his hand already on his side arm. He was itching to pull the trigger from the first moment. If the guy was really a criminal, he would of hid his knife before walking in front of a squad car. And when all the other cops roll up, most of them get out with their hand on their side arms, incase he comes back to life and reaches for the knife. They are all ex-soldiers that have become desensitized to killing. They look for anything to shoot. They are like a street gang, because the "officer's safety comes first" because the rest of us are just second hand citizens.

ddrew

Veteran
Since when is it a crime punishable by instant death to carry a closed pocket knife and a piece of wood?

I got a merit badge for wood carving in the boy scouts, apparently I'm lucky I didn't get shot to death.

It's a good thing this cop didn't drive by a boy scout meeting, we'd have dead scouts everywhere.

gingerale

Veteran
Ex-soldiers becoming cops is exactly what the problem is. I was in the military myself. I've spent a lot of time interacting with soldiers in the field. Most of them are decent and good folks. But some of them are straight up garbage. Dumb ass infantrymen with no clue, who get off on the notion of having power over others' lives. I have heard soldiers trash-talking Afghans like you wouldn't believe, demonstrating they hold absolutely no respect for anyone who is different from them and their close knit little clique of like minded rednecks. Guess what happens when these shitbags get out of the service? They aren't qualified for anything except becoming cops, or rent-a-cops, so that's where they end up. And they fit RIGHT in.

Latest posts

Latest posts