What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Aww, why couldn't this have been a most vicious pets contest? :frown: just kidding :wink: I'd take a pic of my cat the next time he "herds" 2 or 3 of the neighbor's terrified cats into a corner and "guards" them. :biglaugh:

With all the cuties posted so far theres no point in posting a pic of my beloved, but rather brutal cat. Kool contest anyhow :smile:

G

The Lizards and other critters in this thread look pretty darn cool, i grew up with frill neck lizards and goanna's in my back yard and blue tongue lizards crawling under our fridge :biglaugh:

Cool pics, heres some more :p

This is the boss of the house... :rolleyes:

sunishoes.jpg

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
pretty kitties Leeroy ~

pretty kitties Leeroy ~

JustSay... is that just a little chick or is that cat a MONSTER? lmao

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking cat better looking cons.. gotta love the old school chuck taylors ... been wearing them since i was a kid

G

My wife has more shoes than you can poke a stick at, thats actually her wearing those cons lol

traysure

Here is a photograph of my little cat her name is Belle....She is standing in this photo....yes she has very short legs :biglaugh: .....and that is how she supposed to be.....Her breed is called Munchkin...if you have any questions about this breed please feel free to ask me. She just trips me out!!! :)

Belle.JPG

Take care,
traysure
============

traysure

Hey bartender187....that is a very good question...and the answer is Yes..she can really turn it on when she has to....and also she can jump just about as high as a regular cat....We have a few of these running around our house....Here is another one of Belle...enjoy and keep scratching your head...but most of all...keep smiling.... :wink:

Belle_2.JPG

Maybe we should have named her Indica...cause she has total couch lock during the day.

Take care,
Traysure
========

G

Reisichka & Blinchick

Reisichka & Blinchick

ReeseAndBlin01.jpg

Translated from Russian: Lynx & Pancake.

JohnBudd

Thanks goodness for childproof lighters with this cat around. She loves the shiva.

Trying to find sox to match this sweater is a bitch!

My Best pal Franklin....he is a very noble beast.

G

I really hate to bring this thread down, but I am down due to one of the pets that is in my pics on page 6 has passed away. I am gonna post the pic again. I have never seen a animal get sick so fast and die. It was only last week this pic was taken. It is so sad, all I could do this morning is tell him how much I enjoyed his company and that I loved him and that I am sorry that it happened to him, before he took his last breath. I have been taking care of him since he was a little stray pup. :frown:

Again he was the lite tan dog in the forground.

G

Bigmo said:

Again he was the lite tan dog in the forground.

:frown: I'm sorry to hear about that Mo. I know it's really hard to lose a good animal friend.. I like my dogs more than most of my friends... anyways, I wanted to let you know I'm sorry about your loss. He was absolutely beautiful.

G

Mo, I'm terribly sorry to hear that, what a shock it must have been for you, he looks so happy and healthy in that pic! Big hugs to you Mo, straight from the heart.

Blue

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very sorry Bigmo...leaves such a void doesn't it. When I lost a beloved pet of 15 years, a tiny Yorkshire Terrier, someone sent me this and I've kept it, now I share it with you.....I believe it is a variation of 'A Dog's Prayer' originally written by Beth Norman Harris:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You treated me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world was more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

You did not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding more quickly taught me the things you would have me do.

You spoke to me often, for your voice was the world's sweetest music, as you must have known by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps fell upon my waiting ears.

When it was cold and wet, you took me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I asked no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you were my master and I your devoted worshiper.

You kept my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffered of thirst. You fed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, when the great Master saw fit to deprive me of my health, you did not turn me away from you, you held me gently in your arms with skilled hands and granted me the merciful boon of eternal rest - so I have left you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts are with you Bigmo, isn't easy losing a pet.

dg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Bigmo-

:( sorry to hear that Mo..... that is the worst... loosin your most loyal friend is a hard blow to take. stay strong bro, im sure hes chillin it up with Yogi chasin the big steak truck in heaven.

again bro, im sorry for your loss. im sure words cant describe the pain your feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts