What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
hehehe Leeroy. i love that pic.

Nice! A bottle opener on her collar!

You gotta have a bottle opener... you know for when your campin and your too drunk to remember where you dropped it last...

hehe Marley, nice submission.

bartender187

wikidcalibudgrl

Wow!! There are the Cutest pets in here,, mine included on the first page :wink::rolleyes: but,,, Rack,, i think your little Pit (also on the first page)is the cutest thing here(right behind my Sugar)just too dam cute! Looks obideint(sp?) too.

G

Damn, now I have to buy a pet to win the prize? Damn, this is going to be expencive if I buy a cute one
joint.gif
woohoo.gif

Einsteinguy

Hey Everyone. I just luv animals. Very nice pics everyone.

Here's my little buddy that lives out back. Aint he cute !

And here are my guard dogs. Watch out they attack :biglaugh:

Einstein

BriarPatch

Awesome pictures!

Awesome pictures!

Cute pets. Nice looking grey pit there. I have been looking for one of them. Wish I could compete but, sadly, all my pets are ugly :rolleyes: . My cat is a head hunter, my horse is a horse, of course, and my dog, well he only has three legs (got hit by a car). I will show these pictures to Walker (the cat), Raffikki (the horse), and Bob (the dog). They should be the best judges for this.

Peace

BriarPatch :joint:

wantdachronic

damn those pets are soooooo cute :eek:

this is blackie...i got him when i was 7 years old and i cantt think of a single thing that has affected me more...

i remember one night being locked out in the rain thanks to a friend fucking off and leaving me, but enough about that...i was stuck out in the rain, freezing my ass off and shivering like crazy trying to open a window to get back in but sadsly found they were all locked :( when i gave up, i sat down on the back step and blackie came racing over, rubbed up against me and when he relised how cold i was, he jumped up on my lap, cuddled up and did his best to keep us both warm :smile: just thinking about it still makes me all emotional and makes me miss him dearly...

he also used to be a smoking buddy :rolleyes: if he saw me pick up my bong, he would follow me out into the garage or my bedroom and wait for his blow outs lol now i know its wrong to force a pet to smoke, but when they follow you around untill you do blow them out and when you do it, they put their neck out to get as much as they can, u gotta relise your pet is as much of a stoner as you are :rolleyes: when ever i would blow bud smoke at him, if it was too strong he would back away from it a bit untill it was nice for him but jesus christ he loved the smoke from leaf :canabis: if i was smoking leaf, no matter how long i was smoking, he wouldnt budge from his chair for anything untill the blow outs stopped :rolleyes:

this kitty is tickles, she is my girlfriends cat and is a total piglet when it comes to any fresh leafy matter, especially weed :mad:

tickles is a darling and i love her as much as i do my own kitty but i wish she wasn't such a weed pig lol i have to lock her out from 1/2 the house otherwise she'll eat my entire crop :eek: she'll seriously eat as much as she can, spew it back up then continue eating more leaf :mad: but apart from her craving for leaf, she is a gorgeous kitty and i love her :smile:

im lucky in the sense my girlfriend had tickles when i met her....my family moved to another state and took blackie with them :confused: my baby is over 4000km away on the other side of australia and not a day goes by that i dont think about him....the reason for me being lucky is that i have had a cat since i was 7, going cold turkey would have fucked me up mentally as im addicted to their cute little faces :biglaugh:

ok, i have rambled on enough lol if i win, yipee, if i dont, well i got to rave on about my favorite 2 kitties in the world...time for a cone :canabis:

G

Here's some of my crew, The first pic is a little play after work. The jumping dog is named BabyGirl is she has about two weeks left before she has pups. The Daddy is the light brown poodle in the background, his name is Oscar. The lite tan dog in the fore ground I call him stepchild because he is a stray that I feed cause no one else will.

Click on Pics for larger view.

The second pic has a couple more poodles in it the white one is my first poodle, his name is Boo-Boo. The black one is just visiting her name is Lizzy and she is expecting in about two weeks also by the same daddy Oscar. Oh and by the way that is me in both pics.

Click on Pics for larger view.

Beautiful pets everyone.

Mo, :wave:

G

well hiya Mo! :wave:

Nice doggies...and props for being the neighborhood canine caregiver. I'd love to see some pics of the puppies when they're born :smile:

G

And you will, I'll make sure and post some up. They are all AKC registered except for StepChild, he's a hybrid :D Notice the hybrid vigor in that particular cross. :biglaugh:

wantdachronic

where i live, pet owners usually dont care for their pets like they should (dirty cunt owners should all be shot in my opinion) but there are mass cats and dogs without owners that just wonder the streets :(

im not exactly a dog person + they kill cats so i dont go near them but all they stray kitties that i see, i'll go out and give them a handfull of dry food just so they dont starve :( its amazing to see how fast they eat but its also extremely sad because i so want to keep them and make them all healthy and happy again but dont have to room or the money + tickles would go off her nut about it :(

its so sad living in an area like mine so when ever i hear a story about a human helping a stray, always makes me feel good inside :) bigmo, your a good man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts