What's new

container size for 3-4 oz plants? (dry weight)

Dankwolf

With coco/perlight 4 gallon pots/4 week veg hydro style and a good yeilding strain i would guess/expect 5 to 8 oz a plant with proper training ( 1/2 oz colas x 16 = 8 oz) and a 6"×6" space for each cola . 4 week veg would need approxamitly a 4sq ft canopy per plant and 16 colas to meet the 6"×6" space for each cola . the key is a even conopy. You would have to top plants at 5th or 6th node to give it 4 main branches . then top each plant/every branch 2 more times to get your 16 tops coals and train to fill a 4sq ft space space (4 tops per sq ft). And you would be golden . you might only need 3 week veg depending how big clones are .

Dankwolf

Plants could/should look vary similar to this .

Plants could/should look vary similar to this .

This plant had a 3 1/2 week veg in soil and yeilded 6 oz or so. It had minimal isssues during flowering

Dankwolf

Now i know why you want so many tops . cheese and any thing with cheese in my expeirance does not stack nodes well .

Dankwolf

My cheese quake outdoor from 10/28/16 coming down soon

My cheese quake outdoor from 10/28/16 coming down soon

Dankwolf

I have no idea most strains are mislabeled and genetic make up could be who knows . so try it and see what happens . every cheese strain and cross i have seen/grew looked like mine in pic above cola wise . if it does not work out look for single cola domanit strains like nl#5 ,c99, sweet tooth , skunks and many others they work well for my style of growing . all you can do is try and see what strian works for you and your system . i love cheese strains by the way i just dont run them indoor because they like to bush out so they are hard to control and form in my expeirance .

Dudleycheese

I have no idea most strains are mislabeled and genetic make up could be who knows . so try it and see what happens . every cheese strain and cross i have seen/grew looked like mine in pic above cola wise . if it does not work out look for single cola domanit strains like nl#5 ,c99, sweet tooth , skunks and many others they work well for my style of growing . all you can do is try and see what strian works for you and your system . i love cheese strains by the way i just dont run them indoor because they like to bush out so they are hard to control and form in my expeirance .

Cool I'll give u a update of what Im going to do

Dankwolf

Protocol similar just add pintch/train per week of veg for desired result. 2,3,4 wee.

Protocol similar just add pintch/train per week of veg for desired result. 2,3,4 wee.

1# 4" substrate intill 5th node and pintch top then transplant to 2 gallon pot or your finish pot size (1 gallon soil/soilless/ hydro = 1 0z on average)

2# you are here after one week.

#3 now you have been bending / trianing branch's by hand once a day for a week .

Canopy should be even at this point.

4# after week (s) /training Flower plant when you hit 5 or more fingered leafs .

Kind of half ass but the best i have time to do/explain . good luck and over grow farma/gov lol

Last edited:

Dankwolf

The rest is you and ypur skill

The rest is you and ypur skill

This is a Shit exaple 2 weeks early and deficient but ypu get the idea

Dudleycheese

1# 4" substrate intill 5th node and pintch top then transplant to 2 gallon pot or your finish pot size (1 gallon soil/soilless/ hydro = 1 0z on average)

2# you are here after one week. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69408&pictureid=1668998&thumb=1]View Image[/url][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69408&pictureid=1668999&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

#3 now you have been bending / trianing branch's by hand once a day for a week .[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69408&pictureid=1669000&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Canopy should be even at this point. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69408&pictureid=1669002&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

4# after week (s) /training Flower plant when you hit 5 or more fingered leafs .

Kind of half ass but the best i have time to do/explain . good luck and over grow farma/gov lol

Cheers for that bruv