What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Container Load of 7,200 Frozen Dongs Impounded in China for Packaging Violations

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- C'mon - for a nation that has such unusual and tempting culinary delights on its restaurant menus -
rodneydangerfieldmeme.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ as Tiger Penis in donkey urine sauce - I wouldn't be at all surprised -

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wouldn't be very easy to fake such delicacies with no way to know its the real deal or not? I am guessing they very expensive and don't taste like much anyway since they probably use just a bit of each....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wouldn't be very easy to fake such delicacies with no way to know its the real deal or not? I am guessing they very expensive and don't taste like much anyway since they probably use just a bit of each....

- ahh - maybe there is a counterfeit 'dong-trade' - and instead of originating from where the label describes - they are made in a knackers yard in Bradford from 'double-dead meat' - Hmmm -<ponders>

birdsnestsoup.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oddly enough, Gypsy, I once spoke with a gentleman who underwent prostate surgery and could no longer rise to the occasion, as it were. I asked him what reaction he had to the sight of sexy women, post-surgery, and his reply astonished me. He said he felt no sense of loss, in the absence of that most primal of desires that most fellas cannot imagine doing without, and he even went further to express satisfaction, along with an inner calmness, arising from the total absence of that constant yearning to enter the promised land every time beautiful scantily-clad women sauntered by.

I took his word for it, but simply cannot imagine such an irreversible fate for myself. Even through those times when I couldn't get laid to save my life, I still took solace from the awareness that my trusty bedroom tackle remained in perfect working order, and ever ready for that elusive call of duty.

old age eventually puts most of us in the dugout. i am not there yet, but i can see it coming. i'm getting to the point where if a woman says "is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?" that an honest reply is normally "yes, i AM glad to see you, but it is a Smith & Wesson Airweight in .38 special. would you like to see it?"

audiohi

Veteran
My god... The people who so quickly bought into this fake news is hilarious! You independent researchers you. I'm just surprised Hempy isn't here.

Good work ladies and gentlemen.

“specimens of this size” lol.

Nannymouse

The China haters also still believe that the usa is totally in debt to China. Not true. usa is mostly in debt to Japan. Just to set that record straight.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My god... The people who so quickly bought into this fake news is hilarious! You independent researchers you. I'm just surprised Hempy isn't here.

Well, I guess it's a good thing most of us don't get our news from icmag..

audiohi

Veteran
The China haters also still believe that the usa is totally in debt to China. Not true. usa is mostly in debt to Japan. Just to set that record straight.

Most US debt is held by US citizens through social security and retirement funds. Japan holds $1.266 trillion in treasury holdings as of April 2020, making it the largest foreign debt owner. China is second with $1.07 trillion.

MW-GO672_nation_20180821130954_ZG.jpg?uuid=05b585b6-a565-11e8-b6ab-ac162d7bc1f7.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	MW-GO672_nation_20180821130954_ZG.jpg?uuid=05b585b6-a565-11e8-b6ab-ac162d7bc1f7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.6 KB ID:	17830697

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

- some members can't seem to realize when others are joking - so it seems - lol

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I assumed it was bullshit news. The site didn't look like anything real. But that didn't stop my from sharing the article elsewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts