What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Container Load of 7,200 Frozen Dongs Impounded in China for Packaging Violations

Swamp Thang

Veteran
One cannot help but ponder the current disposition of the donors, assuming of course that they were willing donors ha ha.

imiubu

The article said the shipment was suspected to have actually come from "war torn" Africa so, my assumption
is that these body parts are the result of torture and likely a depraved action used as population control.
Or just general control over the male populace.
I had to quit asking myself decades ago, why people are so fucking ugly to each other as I will never be able
to fathom this type of behavior.
And... for profit? For that almighty dollah? wtf?
I mean, there are people on the other side (delivery) who pay top dollar for another mans (detached) penis.
Fucking despicable individuals IMO

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The article said the shipment was suspected to have actually come from "war torn" Africa so, my assumption
is that these body parts are the result of torture and likely a depraved action used as population control.
Or just general control over the male populace.
I had to quit asking myself decades ago, why people are so fucking ugly to each other as I will never be able
to fathom this type of behavior.
And... for profit? For that almighty dollah? wtf?
I mean, there are people on the other side (delivery) who pay top dollar for another mans (detached) penis.
Fucking despicable individuals IMO

Apparently this particular shipment originated in Nigeria, where there is no mass-casualty war in progress. Likely these shlongs were taken off kidnap victims. One can only speculate as to the end use to which this consignment was to be deployed in China. I would like to assume that they were not for medical transplant.

imiubu

Apparently this particular shipment originated in Nigeria, where there is no mass-casualty war in progress. Likely these shlongs were taken off kidnap victims. One can only speculate as to the end use to which this consignment was to be deployed in China. I would like to assume that they were not for medical transplant.

Hmmm, okay. I thought I read that the shipment was out of Nigeria yet believed the penis's shipped from elsewhere originally.

Okay now, this topic has darkened enough of this beautiful sun shiny day.
I'll now still my mind and have a few minutes of silence and contemplation for those tortured men, then I must move on.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This is some really sick-a** sh*t. Really sick.

Why am I not surprised that somehow the word China is involved?

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I will need to tread very carefully here to avoid the appearance of being racist, but here is a partial list of the "business ventures" of Chinese criminals that are currently swarming over to Africa in what they refer to as the "New Silk Road".

1. Industrialized deforestation of ancient rainforests in the Congo, The Camerouns, Senegal, Gambia and numerous other African nations, leaving desolate, erosion ravaged wastelands in their wake. As these words are typed, the last few surviving Rosewood trees, which take over a hundred years to mature, are being felled by Chinese timber poachers, who engage impoverished Africans to break their own nations' forestry laws.

2. Strip-mining the landscape of endangered wildlife such as the pangolin, which is now on the brink of extinction, thanks to the Chinese who wrongly believe that the inert scales of those animals have medicinal properties.

3. Sending vast fleets of trawlers to decimate fish stocks throughout the coastal waters of West and Central Africa, in flagrant violation of maritime boundaries, in a practice that is already leaving the coastal waters barren over large swathes of the continent, whereby indigenous fishermen are driven into poverty and starvation. Sharks are almost extinct off African shores, due to the insatiable demand for shark fin soup by the Chinese.

4. Poisoning vast networks of rivers that have for generations been the primary drinking water sources for the people of Ghana, due to the toxic effluent from illegal gold mining operations that proliferate due to the ease with which Chinese criminals are able to bribe police forces and government officials to look the other way. Those same gold mines have wiped out square miles of ancestral cocoa farmland in Ghana, plunging entire communities into poverty and famine.

5. Introducing "one-arm bandit" gambling machines into even the most remote Ghanaian villages, where a generation of children are being converted into gambling addicts, who then quit school to gamble, using money pilfered from their parents' meager savings, to play those slot machines that are rigged to ensure that "the house" always wins. This devastating ruination of an entire generation of Ghanaian youth, was documented by the LA times a year or so ago.

6. Establishing large-scale poultries where chickens' growth rates are accelerated with the use of insidious hormones, in order to sell smaller fowl earlier, so as to undercut sales of naturally fed mature chickens from African-owned poultries, ultimately putting them out of business, since the locals will always buy cheap products in total disregard to the toxic levels of growth hormones they contain.

7. Poisoning the air with vast plumes of acrid smoke from the burning of used car tires as FUEL, by Chinese-owned factories sited randomly in residential areas all over rural Africa. African workers employed in such factories are typically imprisoned within the factory premises, behind electric fences for months on end, during the current pandemic. The nation of Zambia is today an enslaved Chinese colony, entrapped by insurmountable burdens of national debts incurred with the Chinese government.

8. With this recent discovery of human penises being harvested for bulk export from Africa to China, it is now safe to presume that the Chinese practice of harvesting the internal organs of executed prisoners in China, is already being perpetrated continent-wide in Africa, where clandestine kidnapping networks are already known to be operating on a scale that would be difficult to quantify due to the virtual absence of statistics documenting the missing, in most African nations.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Some crazy animistic chinese medicine fuck shit to turn an inch into a foot?

Everywhere in the world where chinese start to live and make business you hear the same: they are like the locust. Once in jamaica i didn't think and went in one of the chinese shops to buy some detergent and i didn't get change. When i asked i got told today is no change day. So the bastards desided one day a week they rip off the customers.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I hear China and I am not even surprised by this shit anymore. I can just ask myself where the fk is this world heading to...?!

Cvh

Supermod
This article is originally from a satirical site.

Take a look at some of the other articles.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chi...-from-nigeria/

It's indeed a 'fake' news article. I have been searching for evidence too for potential 'fake' the last couple of days since first reading this article because it wasn't on any regular news site or other media...

Looks like you beat me to it to debunking this one.

I have to say that satirical news site did a great number with this joke one. People read China and they immediately tend to believe everything. Ie. China, why doesn't that surprises me...

Cheers :)

Latest posts

Latest posts