What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

construction stories. the good and the bad

CoCoSativas

I should watch my attitude. I was being rude. Though not 100% veing myself my pain kinda added to my asshole behaviour.

Well folk i am currently at home with a serious back injury. Chainsaw day might have fucked me for life. Im in daily physio with no progress being made. Dorcors keep sayin ill be better in no time, when they see me again and are like what you arent getting better? Im getting angry with that attitude but i have to watch my anger it puts pressure on my spine and hurts me

Ive got a slipped disc, muscular swelling around my spine causing me pain and ive actually either bruised or damaged the nerves in my back.

Fun stuff. No new stories coming in right now but as i think of things ill put them up.

Coco might be retired at 25. Fuck...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Coco might be retired at 25. Fuck...

it happens man, my injury had m feeling down and out for quite some time... I tore my right acl & miniscus going down a staircase at some apartments I was remodeling when I was 24(ended up on crutches for 6 months)...that completely changed my ability to work on my knees, even not on my knees, after 8+hrs of hustling leaves me almost to the point of needing to be carried from the couch to the bed at night...my knees don't hurt until I stop for the day, and at that point they are DONE for the day...and I'm still under 30...

back problems are shit...don't let uncle oxy get his grasp on ya man.. edibles/topicals help more so than smoking in my case...canna salve is a miracle for my knees(muscles, joints, swelling from arthritis etc) and salve is very easy to make...I've been giving it to my grandparents/aunts & uncles etc that are mostly skeptics of medicinal cannabis, they have all said that the salve has worked out well for just about any type of muscle aches/headaches/joint pain/spasms etc...pm me if you want to know more about it.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Coco getting benched is all part of it I hate to say.The pain and not being comfortable is difficult to go threw. Whadeezlrg gave you some sound advice in no Oxy.
Go to physical therapy or what I do when my back gets messed up is swim.Find a pool or a pond,It takes away the pain and make your body stronger to prevent future injuries.
Be patient you will get better.

shithawk420

Veteran
Great advice Ph.Swimming is one of The best things for your back.just laying there and floating will relieve pressure on your back.hope you get well bro

CoCoSativas

Right now i cant piss or eat without the oxy. I finished my whole crop and have no more kali mist. Im stuck buying until i cut, im a few months out from having my shit.

They are 10 mg pills so im not on a heavy dose. Regardless right now i need them.

Also topicals are not available in my area. No edibles either. Either dope or nothing

Dready_jake

Yoga will get you where you need to be. Trust me I had a weak back still kinda do but the occasional yoga will keep pain away by using the muscles to align. It will be tough going at first but each session will get progressively better and more pain free

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah.stretching is key.Bruce Lee broke his back and became better than ever.get your ass in a Jacuzzi and relax your back.you can do it CoCo

Latest posts

Latest posts