What's new

Considering the Omicron

Socomvet

I might buy a 510 .... I think thats what they are selling in the disp in cali but I wasnt to keen on having to fill carts or having to add GL to something.

well my Omicron charger lasted a whole week. i went to charge it today and the light just stays green and doesnt charge.

I read on the delta9vapes site under customer reviews of the charger that many people are having trouble with the chargers. One person talked about the wiring not being soldered correctly inside.

So I opened up the charger and sure enough one of the tiny three strand wires connecting to the screw connection was broken off from the solder. These are very poorly manufactured and cheaply made so I hope there will be a better charger out soon. Otherwise there will be alot of pissed off people wanting to charge there vapes.

I was able to melt the end of the wire with a torch in order to strip the casing back.(the wire was so thin i wouldnt have been able to do it with a stripper tool) Then I took the bare wire and stuffed it into the place where it was supposed to be soldered. Works fine now but if i touch the charger the connection will be lost.

I emailed them about this so hopefully i will get another charger for free. Im going to ask for two because i've heard some of them are broken right out of the package.

I love the omicron but this charger is just to damn shoddy for the price they are asking.

Mia

As far as I'm concerned everything they're selling is shoddy for the price you pay. there's nothing novel about what they're doing. they're just taking advantage of people's ignorance.
Those varipros are pretty dope but eskillets and joye e-gos are the way to go for the most part as far as I can tell. They are plenty.
Then it's just figuring out what the best cartridge is out of the million different types available since we're not vaping "juice" or whatever those dudes do...
I like those thermovapes because they look real clean but I can't hang with one or two drops of oil every time i wanna rip it that's a deal breaker. Especially for how much money they want. I need to load up at least a gram or sumfin...

UNREGISTRD

^^^^ DITTO..
The owner of the old dispensary SUITE 215 in VanNuys Ca...G is the one behind THC SCIENTIFIC. THere is no lab, no Scientific nothing..Just a Fat Arminan and his nephew that get boxes from china and take advantage of peoples ignorance..The guy doesnt even know how to grow a plant he had to buy a schedule that he is still using to this day!

So that Said...Stick with the JOYE 510's or even the Gentlemens brand vape, These people seem to really be handling the situation!

Ive got a JOYE 510-T just recently and really like it alot.. although the plastic tanks work they are a bit weird to fill compared to the metal ones.. So i ordered some metal blank cartridges and some Gliquid from gentlemans to see how it compares...

hammalamma

Veteran
^^^^ DITTO..
The owner of the old dispensary SUITE 215 in VanNuys Ca...G is the one behind THC SCIENTIFIC. THere is no lab, no Scientific nothing..Just a Fat Arminan and his nephew that get boxes from china and take advantage of peoples ignorance..The guy doesnt even know how to grow a plant he had to buy a schedule that he is still using to this day!

So that Said...Stick with the JOYE 510's or even the Gentlemens brand vape, These people seem to really be handling the situation!

Ive got a JOYE 510-T just recently and really like it alot.. although the plastic tanks work they are a bit weird to fill compared to the metal ones.. So i ordered some metal blank cartridges and some Gliquid from gentlemans to see how it compares...

Don't fook with the gentlemen. They are thieves as well, I picked up two of their carts and both tasted like fake ass bluberry candy and they were supposed to be pure kush and white widow. After three or four rips off both I felt nothing. Five rips off my roughstack or ego with greensmart 808 crt filled with my oil will send me to the moon. Egos are $30 bucks online, roughstacks are $50. Stop getting took for your money people. Fook the omicron, fook the gentlemans bullshite.
To use a greensmart s808 cart you have to take off the two caps and then pull the filler out , be sure to get both pieces, one is like a cotton ball the other is like a small square that is wrapped around the tube, do not damage the tube. Take off the sticker/wrapper and plug the middle tube with something like a toothpick or piece of metal, load a gram around the tube and gently melt it to the bottom, I use a small torch lighter. Take out the toothpick and push down all the oil to the bottom, you should have a little erl on the end of the toothpick, put it back in the hole and gently deposit the oil on the the heating coil to prime it. Sometimes you have to pull the bottom piece of the cart out the smallest bit to get a good connection on the battery.

Much thanks to Krunchbubble for teaching me how to load these wonderful things.:tiphat:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yo I just grabed a 710 pen , and its ballin!!!!!! , great hits , and I complain about everything , keep u guys posted if I hate it , have a V1 omicron , hate that piece of garbage , have a V2 but hated the V1 sooo much I just do TI-nail blast and cough on it ,...... 710 is a legit pen so far ,.........
TS

PhishyPharmer

I second the 710 pen it's the best in my experience and I've been through 5 different kinds of pens. this is my 2nd 710 pen but the first with this type of element.
imagexbop.jpg

imagexaz.jpg