What's new

Conroy has filed a "MMAR Cross Appeal" in response to HC's Appeal of the Injunction

Buddha1

Veteran
As I stated earlier in this thread...

I would post the date and time of the hearing for the appeal and cross appeal for the Mar. 21 injunction. The time has eluded me but I would imagine it will be 9am as it is with all hearings, just in case there is a need for more time. For those who wish to attend...The Appeal and Cross Appeal date for hearing is Monday, November 24th, 2014 in the Federal Court of Appeal in Vancouver.

Peace...B

PS. I apologize for taking so long to find and post this information...I have been extremely ill for the past 2 to 3 weeks.

zoic

All I am saying is, just legalize Marijuana already...Let the chips fall where they may.

Just legalize it and let it sort out on its own...Why does everything have to be so hard all the time.

Just one old hippies opinion.

Peace...B

Wishful thinking perhaps, but it could happen some day I suppose. Why not wish big, if you are going to be wishing anyway. Obviously it is about the money, why else would the government give a shit. It always has and always will be about the money. I know I certainly made a lot and though I have nothing to show for it now, those sure were some good times I had. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts