What's new

Conroy has filed a "MMAR Cross Appeal" in response to HC's Appeal of the Injunction

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"no one should rely on anyone for work"

buddy. the last 5000 years of earth time is based in mercantalism, trades and markets. people trading work for work

last i checked this was a pot forum, not meth forum lol

med-man

fatburt

"no one should rely on anyone for work"

buddy. the last 5000 years of earth time is based in mercantalism, trades and markets. people trading work for work

last i checked this was a pot forum, not meth forum lol

med-man

if you were a little smarter you would make a good politition....you are more like rob ford though...

ilikbeans

Use existing models of established markets

Liquor
Tobacco
Pharmaceuticals

An average % of people who buy vs produce is the same for cannabis.

Most people I meet in life. Even in our industry hate growing. Laws won't change the current human condition. People don't like responsibility. And as we all know growing is a big one. Financially. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally. Even on a small scale.

med-man

So ur sayn if the laws allowed people to grow ther own cannabis , people would be too lazy to grow ther own bc its too much responsibility. And u base this on people u have met and the people u have met in the industry? MMPR = a fukn joke!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, i am glad someone got the very straight forward remark i posted.

drugs have been legalized in portugal,, uruguy and mexico for personal use. i dont see every mexican and uruguayan running to the hydro stores stocking up to grow plants do i?

med-man

drugs have been legalized in portugal,, uruguy and mexico for personal use. i dont see every mexican and uruguayan running to the hydro stores stocking up to grow plants do i?

med-man

That's because they don't need to hide their grows indoors, and can use Mother Nature to grow, what a concept. If I could cannabis would be growing next to my corn and potatoes, in my back yard. Then there would be no need for the hydro store, my garden grows fine without them.

GG

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's because they don't need to hide their grows indoors, and can use Mother Nature to grow, what a concept. If I could cannabis would be growing next to my corn and potatoes, in my back yard. Then there would be no need for the hydro store, my garden grows fine without them.

GG

I found this post helpful.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys should share pics of all the plants growing on the streets of montevideo

booze is legal. how any people make it themselves?

med-man

JRace

you guys should share pics of all the plants growing on the streets of montevideo

booze is legal. how any people make it themselves?

med-man

Plenty.
And it is not legal in all provinces.

A better question would be,
How many people have a garden?

JRace

med-man

Spend much tine down there lately?
The average person would hardly have the cash to do hydro.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess after prohibition in the u,s, breweries went out of business becuase all the people that loved alcohol could mke their own , its that really wht people are trying to convince me? you think pot is a special commodity? attching an inflated sense of self importance to a plnt becuase you grow it doesnt change the fact you are fraction of fraction of a fractionn of the world. and legalizing weed wont change anything other then where the money flows

sorry not buying it. look at the facts

i guess after prohibition in the u,s, breweries went out of business becuase all the people that loved alcohol could mke their own , its that really wht people are trying to convince me? you think pot is a special commodity? attching an inflated sense of self importance to a plnt becuase you grow it doesnt change the fact you are fraction of fraction of a fractionn of the world. and legalizing weed wont change anything other then where the money flows

sorry not buying it. look at the facts

The problem here is that most people on this forum grow their own so those are the glasses we view the world through.

I think med-man is right, the majority of pot users wouldn't grow their own. They may try, have sub par results and give up,. never try, not be able to due to renting or other living circumstances.

Most people buy vegetables. Most people buy booze, Hell people buy firewood. The majority of our society will pay the premium for convenience (which is why tim hortons, mcdonalds, Macks Milk etc exist)

C

c-ray

planting a seed and watching it grow is embedded in our DNA, whereas making alcohol is not.. man was not born with brewing gear on his back..

planting a seed and watching it grow is embedded in our DNA, whereas making alcohol is not.. man was not born with brewing gear on his back..

I agree with the alchol, so why don't %50-75 of people grow their own vegetables?

Just as a reference this forum had 350,000 or so members. A large automotive forum for german car enthusiasts that I am a member of has 700,000. I understand I am comparing apples and oranges but you do agree that most people here are what I would call enthusiasts for this hobby. Everyone likes to think that everyone else should love what they love. But its just not the case, the majority (%75-90) of end users wont become enthusiasts, or involved in production.

blastfrompast

Veteran
People are lazy.

Most pot heads I know would kill any plants they grow, unless they manage to luck out thru dumb luck.

As for enjoying growing... I enjoy my meds.... Do I enjoy trimming, cloning, transplanting, weaving, and all the other shit I gotta do to grow quality meds....UMN NOOOO.

I used to be enraptured by the plant...now it is just a plant that reduces my pain...It is dead easy to grow for me as I have a green thumb.

Do I enjoy growing it..not really. It's just a plant....pretty fucking amazing plant...but still just a plant.

Try growing and cropping veggies in your basement if you want to impress me... Try and get a crop of pole beans for example...hard as fuck...I got 1 frigging bean out of a 4x6 trellus under HPS. Even with hand polinating...Could have been temps...who knows...

Latest posts

Latest posts