What's new

Connoisseur300: DWC 30 plant SOG micro show

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Hellotheresir- Sparked an idea, what about getting a stronger air pump and running multiple feeds, IE 4 buckets per pump? I'm excited to start this to say the least..my tent and 400w mh is on its way.
Yes thats a great idea. Hydro shops carry great pumps for this application and most of them have four outlets that you can split into eight.

What section would I find those under? I just looked at wal-mart.com and typed in air pumps and mostly found the pumps that blow up beds. I'll have to make a trip there soon and try to find for myself.
My pumps also comes from Wal-Mart like my active carbon for my carbon filter. You can find them in the Fish section. They come in single or double outlets.

One of the main reasons I use multiple pumps is incase one goes out I only loose one to two systems depending on the stages of growth my grow is in.
So I thought with my setup using so many pumps that are on 24/7 I should go with the cheap ones.

If you get the good pumps that 1400 price tag goes up too.

G

guest5703

Looks good bro keep that shit up and you will have plants that you dream about!!!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Green Force said:
ya thats micro =), how u doin bro?
I'm doing great besides the fact that I just killed all of my mothers finest. A couple of night ago so now i'm going to have to wait untill my TW and BK come through. I'm going to get some pics tonight if it doesn't get to late. Come back and check it out. Sorry it took so long for a reply.

C

Cozy Amnesia

Killed them?! Noooooo!!!!!

I won't whats the longest a mom has been kept alive for....

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
My Kalimist mom is going on 5 years. I have heard of someone in my area who has had one for 20. My Kalimist hast to be the strongest plant in my garden. I'll be planting her in the next couple of weeks so everyone can see how great the strain is.

InPotiTrust

Connoisseur300 said:
Thanks. Nice to see you stop in. How's your grow going? I'll have to check it out in a minute.

It's been done for awhile now as i had to shut down for alittle bit but i'll be back in about 2 weeks or so.Can't wait to see that Kalimist flowering in your system also.

tngreen

Veteran
hey Connoisseur300! sorry to hear about the Mothers Finest :badday: i know what its like to lose a strain, i killed all my Indikilla clones a while ago. sounds like you have things rolling though, can't wait to see the Kalimist. get some pics up!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
InPotiTrust said:
It's been done for awhile now as i had to shut down for alittle bit but i'll be back in about 2 weeks or so.Can't wait to see that Kalimist flowering in your system also.

It's good your back. What strains are you planting? I was going to wait a couple of week for the kali but all the talk about it made me add a new hydro system last night. So we'll be getting some action from her very soon.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
tngreen said:
hey Connoisseur300! sorry to hear about the Mothers Finest :badday: i know what its like to lose a strain, i killed all my Indikilla clones a while ago. sounds like you have things rolling though, can't wait to see the Kalimist. get some pics up!

It hurt but it was taking entirely too long and eating up too much light in my box. It just didn't make sense to have it anymore in my small box. You know what I mean.

You'll see her soon.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Orga_Nerd said:
can't wait to see some more bud action! :jump:

Welcome to ICmag and my thread. Hope to see your grow soon.

You want bud action well then. Here you go......

I have a few strains for all of you so I guess I'll start with the BK. BK is a cross of white russian(female) from serious seeds crossed with a female Kalimist. The same Kalimist I have now. A friend of mine and I had started and never were able to finish this breeding project due to Acts of God. I do have seeds though and something to start with. Kind of. I have alot of stablizing to do because these seeds are F2s. I'm sprouting seeds now to find a good mother and when my other flower camber is ready i'll have the room to really start to looking for another Male or female to cross with the BK. When my second flower rooms finished i'll really be able to get some work done.

A couple pics of BK. The pics aren't the best. I was in a hurry but I did it for you guys. :rasta: :joint: :headbange :smoke: :jump: :wave: :wink: :biglaugh:

It's frosty but it's going to have to do better than this. It still hase a couple more weeks though so we'll see what will happen.

InPotiTrust

Connoisseur300 said:
It's good your back. What strains are you planting? I was going to wait a couple of week for the kali but all the talk about it made me add a new hydro system last night. So we'll be getting some action from her very soon.

Thanks i'll be running a few stains such as Chocolate Diesel X Lemon thai,Highend F2 sativa pheno,A99 X freezland,Kalichakra and maybe Super Silver haze X White Widow,Thunks and if things go good i'll have G13 X Diesel.I'll be tuned in to your work with the BK and the kali and wat ever else your gona have in your little lab my friend stay safe and keep :rasta: :joint:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This next pic is of the TW #4. This plant is very frosty but not the most dense, yet. TW #4 Is also the tallest of my train wrecks and also taller than my BK. Hight controll is going to be a problem on this one but if I can tame her than It looks like I should keep her. I'll need to get some better pics up than this one to show you all what she really looks like.

Now this little girl looks like some real good dank shit. frosty all over and getting better every day. Not the biggest in the garden but when is the good one ever the big one. Never! Here she is with about two weeks left I guess. I hope she puts on more weight in the end.

And another pic. I'll try to get some micros later.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This pic is of three blueberry clones added to the rotation. As you can see i'm going organic with these big bad girls.

This pic is of my blueberry in the hydro unit at four weeks. As everyone who has grown blueberry knows thay stink great right now. They smell very sweet right now and then get very pungent/hash like.

I'm really starting to fall in love with my dream goddess when allowed nine weeks to flower. she is the perfect size for my garden and bud all the way up the entire plant.

This pic is an attempt at making my newly selected strains into mothers. I still have to wait for most of them to reveg so I can add them to the mother unit.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Finally for today a shot of all my system (excluding Kalimist unit). I'll get an updated pic on the Kali tonight. they're a little yellow from a N dif. but should flower fine. I hope. :)
all most full.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
InPotiTrust said:
Thanks i'll be running a few stains such as Chocolate Diesel X Lemon thai,Highend F2 sativa pheno,A99 X freezland,Kalichakra and maybe Super Silver haze X White Widow,Thunks and if things go good i'll have G13 X Diesel.I'll be tuned in to your work with the BK and the kali and wat ever else your gona have in your little lab my friend stay safe and keep :rasta: :joint:

Sounds like a bad ass line up. The diesel x lemon thai sparks my intrest very much.

You know my TW strains smell like some serious fuel smells. I almost have to turn my head away. But that would be a shame. :joint: :joint:

InPotiTrust

Nice update C300 everything looks great and i'm glad to see u giving organic a try.
The CDXLT is the most trippy bud i ever smoked very strong bud and it really carries the chocolate taste.I got it as a mother right now but still did not flower it yet as i got the clone and the bud from a really good friend around the time i had to shut down.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Connoisseur300 again."

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
here is a little more hash I made from my shake again. This one is four grams, one gram heavier than the last batch.

A little closer look.

A little more closer.

Rolled into a ball and cut in half.

In my bong is the next step.

:bongsmi: BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats good hash man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts