danimarie193

SDC #4
picture.php

SDC#4
picture.php

SDC #4
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks a bunch El clandestino & Danimarie for posting them pics up for me! Been kind rough lately not having a reliable internet connection where I upload and post pics on my own lol. Still got a few more to go thru on my camera and should have them ul and posted. Sometime this week...they are all hangin and drying now....let me just say that my place is smelling pretty green right now lol...thanks again guys!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outstanding bro, im drooling on my keyboard.....cant wait to hear what kind of smells your getting and what you think of them, you've done an excellent job as always.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Outstanding bro, im drooling on my keyboard.....cant wait to hear what kind of smells your getting and what you think of them, you've done an excellent job as always.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace

^^^ i second every word of this

all looks sooo tasty!!

damn fine nugs irie bro,, :ying:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: cant believe i missed this one irie,loving the calyx formation on these,you can see the dank just dripping from those buds...great showcase of stellar genetics:good:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks Nukku,True,Lost, & Unc. :) yea I'm very pleased on how they turned out as well. The calyxes were stackin nicley on one or two phenos outta each strain...swome had a more sour smell to them and other kinda rotten fruit/musty odors. We will see how it carries over after drying out some...and when I smoke it :) wish some of u guys were nearby to sample it out with I. I'm not very good when it comes to smoke reports so it would be nice to get another opinion lol. If all goes well I should have the second set of pics uploaded today or tomorrow and get them posted in here soon after....stay tuned.

Damn Irie, Those are some beautiful ladies you have there. Great work. I wouldn't mind commin out and helpin ya smoke em ;) heh. I'm just wondering tho, what size containers where they finished in? Just curious, cause they don't seem very large in the photos.

Great work bro, keep up the good work and keep makin the homeland proud.

-LIG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop:

yo irie

looking delicous
so where am i flying to for that smoke test(na seriously tho next year im flying out for a us tour and would be good to meet for a smoke)

man bro these are looking dank
especialy the double sour haze
man nice 1 on these bro,you got a nice green thumb

i got a few going like i said earlier
they will be very small as were not veged long and left in small pots
just a taste test
but will post up some pics on your thread so we can compare pheno's

you ready for the new stuff coming, free of course as you really know how to run a show
(people are going to love these)
i cant wait to run the new stuff myself

remeber to drop back with a smoke report when ready

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
:jawdrop:

yo irie

looking delicous
so where am i flying to for that smoke test(na seriously tho next year im flying out for a us tour and would be good to meet for a smoke)

man bro these are looking dank
especialy the double sour haze
man nice 1 on these bro,you got a nice green thumb

i got a few going like i said earlier
they will be very small as were not veged long and left in small pots
just a taste test
but will post up some pics on your thread so we can compare pheno's

you ready for the new stuff coming, free of course as you really know how to run a show
(people are going to love these)
i cant wait to run the new stuff myself

remeber to drop back with a smoke report when ready

peace
. Yea man when u make it out this way let me know....after all u have done for I the least I can do is roll up a few spliffs and. Smoke out :) before a taste test it looks like there are a cple phenos outta this run that standout. I plan on running them again soon with a better veg and training to get them to thei potential. Post them pics up when u get around to it....I know u are a busy man.

Hell yea I'm ready for the new stuff :) really excited to find out what u guys been workin on lately! How much longer will we have to wait?? I'm like a kid waiting for christmas lol...take care bro and smoke reports soon come! Along with the rest of the pics ;)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
For some reason it got cut out of my last post so here goes again...

Just wanted to hail up DD,LIG,Free andanyone else I might have missed! Thanks for stoppin in to check out my lil grow show :) good vibez...hope ya'll enjoy yur wkend!