What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Showcase....

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
whats up fellow icmaggers.....Its long overdue that i get another thread goin with some more fine gear outta the CSG camp....I figured i would be better off just making one thread and loggin my grows here since I more seeds/strains to come and can add them along the way!

First up we will have a lil mix of Dbl Sour G, Dbl Sour D Haze, Sour Hazy Jones, and Grandaddy PHaze...Ojd was kind enuff to gift me a few of each so i started them bout a month ago. Unfortunately i lost 2 to some fungas gnat larvae very early on as they were sprouting :( as of right now I have 3 GDP Haze, 4 Sour HJ, and 2 Dbl Sour G. I hope to get at least one or more fems from each and go from there. I repotted them into 5" squares of a Mix of FF happy frog and coco croutons (4/1) in place of perlite. For nutes i will be feeding them with GH organics line of food "GO"....grow,bloom,kelp, and a bud booster. I did a lil training on them today and tied them over so they will hopefully start to bush out. Up til now were being vegged under a 126w HGL led light.....except for the first week when they initially broke the surface I kept them near a window to catch the sun. It caused a lil stretch but nothing to worry bout. I will get some pics tomorrow and post them along with details of the rest of the strains i will be running in this thread! Take care :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome bro, cant wait to see you work your magic with that line up. Your gonna have an amazing variety come harvest time.
Peace

D

danimarie193

i am tagged up and cant wait to see what you can do with this stuff.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 1 irie

on with another killer show

peace

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Did I mis anything yet, no, cool looks like I peeked in at the right time. :D

Pullin up a chair :lurk:

Definitely pulling up a chair and takin notice to this one man. Can't wait to see some new work by ya, I know that Grandaddy Purple Haze is gonna be beautiful. Definitely subscribin to this one. My good vibes go out to the new grow and can't wait to see the results.

Peace
-LIG

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Whats up Ojd,True, Dani,Lost,Alex,TG,Kodama,Hook....well i finally got the time to snap a few pics yesterday and upload them so we can see whats goin on so far with the younins :). In the first post I mentioned starting the 11 seedlings but losing 2 etc...well the number is down to 6 now lol. I've eliminated 3 males and identified 2 fem so far. 4 remain unsexed. Not really sure if i will hang on to the males yet but even if i dont then I can always place them outside at this time of the year and collect pollen later. The plants are now under the hps for 12hrs out of the day and led other 6 when it turns off. I'm hoping with the recent transplant and xtra light they will get a growth spurt.

2 confirmed Fems
Sour Hazy Jones #1

Dbl Sour G #1

remaining plants waitin to show sex
Sour HJ #2

Sour GDP

Irie_Lion

Veteran
update pt 2

update pt 2

ok so I had to break the update into 2 parts in order to accommodate the pics lol.....so here goes again

Now as for the other strains I mentioned will be running along with the first set....we have some Sour Chaze, Dbl Sour D haze, and East Coast Sour G. First two are from his last drop and the ECSG is a relist that i snagged at the same time....was from an older lot that he did last year. All are currently in straight coco and suffered a minor set back soon after being tranplanted outta their starter cups. I accidently watered them with a jug that had nutes mixed for some older plants and ended up with some deficiencies as u can tell by the pics. Straight water is what i have been giving them since then and they will receive their first feeding today or tomorrow. Oh yea I am using H&G coco nutes on all the coco plants along with Roots xl and multi zen etc for flowering. Hopefully by the next time i update with pics they will be lookin better lol. I figured what the heck ill post them up even if they look like sh*t ;) All have been veggin under the 126w led and at first I think I might have placed them too close since they stacked node on top of node with lil stretch on a few of them. One ECSG in particular was stunted by the nutes but still managed to get about 7-8 nodes in a lil over an 1" of growth. On one of the DSDH also i noticed it had 4 leaves/branches coming from each node....gonna keep my eye on that one and hope its a girl. Well thats bout it from here....I will prob transplant the youngest seedlings outta the 3" sq containers for some bigger ones next week and begin to train/top then.

Dbl Sour D Haze

#1 #2

<<<4 branches per node

ECSG

#2 #3

#4 #5

Sour Chaze #1

#2 #3

#4 #5

el clandestino

super chato
Wow!!!!! Now thats a showcase. Beautiful job as always. I cant wait till those beans hit the boo. Thanks for the pics and the heads up.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for being late here...thanks for putting me in the loop....

tagged in...

dank.Frank

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
<<<4 branches per node

Cool find. I haven't seen that before. I've seen three many times, but never four. From my experience it's something that they grow out of though.

Nice looking plants. Hope you find a lot of girls.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts