What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

FireIn.TheSky

OJD my hats off to ya man :tiphat:

I just trolled on over to the attitude and noticed you fixed the seed description on these. I was bummed but have gotten over it, I will start a few of these up when they get here. Anyone that bought them should do the same, even if its just a few lets make something positive out of this thread.

HOVA

Veteran
Dispite all the back and forth on here ive decided to run the 90 haze plus 2 more of ojd gear
Been researching and a few fellas have told me that ojd has good haze
So here are some babies

5x 90s haze
1 old school haze
1 ssdh mix

FireIn.TheSky

How'd they die? I might germ a few tonight.

Did you just buy that old school haze? I looked around they were out of stock everywhere.

HOVA

Veteran
1 of my t5 bulbs slippen out of my hand while changing the bulbs like an assface
I got the seed from a great friend of mine on here
He vouches that incense is in the old school haze
So fingers crossed

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll find it. I'll throw some sssdh s1 pics as it goes. Just topped at the second node.

HOVA

Veteran
No doubt
I was reading alot of ojd theeads
Dude seems cool as hell
Wish i woulnt have came off so arrogant
Without giving these a chance

Hell yeah tony i will keep this update as it moves

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Like i said a few times already
Let the work speak for itself
This thread was meant for information purposes
I too came off as stand offish
but know no one on here has the right to speak to me or about me anyway they want
With that being said lets just move forward
And enough with the blah blah
Good luck pheno hunting

APTbCl1.jpg

HOVA

Veteran
I just dont think i have room on my nuts for everybody lol
But i will keep this thread updated

FireIn.TheSky

I started 2 90s haze last night, once things get going I'll post some pics. I also started 4 SSH's, hopefully out of 6 seeds I should be able to find something good.

Latest posts

Latest posts