What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I banged the shit out of those sssdh s1's of oj's and the shit is top notch. I havent seen any sour D terps in the s1's.
All I got to say.

The ssh x sssdh was super hazy... I would imagine these to be even more so... There is plenty of shitty breeders blatantly ripping people off, anyone who knows ojd should know that is not the case.

Samson420

Samson420 has a spectacular aura

I understand and agree. I also feel misled that they are not S1's. I bought 2 packs. why not make S1's and offer them only to the people that bought them thinking they were S1s.

OJD you should have the Tude update the description.

Bro you sound bi polar
Straighten up

I assure you I am very emotionally stable. after reading everyone comments and spending more time thinking about it I was only unsure by the conversations here, hoping they were s1. after reading the comments further I feel it was not an intentional act to mislead, so I have changed my view on the situation. If you think that makes me bi-polar then let me tell you how you rant like a little bitch who didnt get what they want. grow up.

HOVA

Veteran
I assure you I am very emotionally stable. after reading everyone comments and spending more time thinking about it I was only unsure by the conversations here, hoping they were s1. after reading the comments further I feel it was not an intentional act to mislead, so I have changed my view on the situation. If you think that makes me bi-polar then let me tell you how you rant like a little bitch who didnt get what they want. grow up.

Show me a rant?
Like i did by showing that you putting your own cock in your mouth?
Bro please your a stoned cold menopausal slut who doesnt have have enough balls to stand by his own words lol
I just showed you and the world you back track on your words
Your an idiot
Good night

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was my ssh x sssdh and the top nug pics was the sssdh s1 ojd gifted me for testing for him. All these talk made me go pop 1 of the 5 I got left ha!
One of the best gifts I ever got.

It was my first run with haze genetics, I am a bubble head so I was pushing them too hard feed wise, even with my abuse they came out lovely.

the ssh x sssdh very churchy funky and true haze terps... sssdh no sour diesel in her terps, except maybe for them calyx swelling shes a beauty of a haze with good yields and bud density ha!

I also made sssdh x sour bubble and they came out hazy, no sour diesel like terps, most haze type terps on big bubble type buds, a few very slight lime or citrus tastes from the sour bubble....
Most haze...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know where you see self promotion, but I will back up my guys.
Sorry to disappoint but you aint findin no sour D in them S1's.
Talk some more shit out of your ass?

Real rich of you to be in here since yer suck up to other breeders who do blatantly rip people off.
OJD is one of the best dudes you'll find so yeah I'll step up to back up one of my boys.

Any fool knows if you want some real haze go see ojd.

HOVA

Veteran
I dont know where you see self promotion, but I will back up my guys.
Sorry to disappoint but you aint findin no sour D in them S1's.
Talk some more shit out of your ass?

Real rich of you to be in here since yer suck up to other breeders who do blatantly rip people off.
OJD is one of the best dudes you'll find so yeah I'll step up to back up one of my boys.

Any fool knows if you want some real haze go see ojd.

my fault but who is this directed towards?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
talkin to fire sayin im self promoting when I'm just backing up my guy.

But hell come on my brother if you or anyone else thinks OJD of all people is out to rip people off then idk what to tell you. This industry is full of fuckin thiefs.

He ain't one of em.

HOVA

Veteran
idk how this got so ugly but no mentioed how i started the thread in search of info
like i said
lets see his work in progress with this strain
this should now be an open platform for anyone who grows this line to show and discuss the outcome
the back and forth is entraining but lets get back to business

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed. Lets see some haze.

Judging from what i seen of his work with the ssh x sssdh of his, whatever is in those beans is a haze lovers delight... If you let em finish right ha!

Samson420

That's very true
But i dont want anything from this breeder i can find 10x better somewhere else
But thank you for the positivity bro appreciate it

so then why stick around here. if this isnt a bitches rant then I dont know what is.

just sayin'

HOVA

Veteran
so then why stick around here. if this isnt a bitches rant then I dont know what is.

just sayin'

google what rant means
obviously you dont know difference between a statement and a rant
but now you do
just drop it already

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That was my ssh x sssdh and the top nug pics was the sssdh s1 ojd gifted me for testing for him. All these talk made me go pop 1 of the 5 I got left ha!
One of the best gifts I ever got.

It was my first run with haze genetics, I am a bubble head so I was pushing them too hard feed wise, even with my abuse they came out lovely.

the ssh x sssdh very churchy funky and true haze terps... sssdh no sour diesel in her terps, except maybe for them calyx swelling shes a beauty of a haze with good yields and bud density ha!

I also made sssdh x sour bubble and they came out hazy, no sour diesel like terps, most haze type terps on big bubble type buds, a few very slight lime or citrus tastes from the sour bubble....
Most haze...

I was saying the same thing via pm's. The SSH x SSSDH testers that i ran were straight haze all the way. Churchy, incense smell and taste. They all went 12 weeks with the one exception plant going 13 weeks and a day.

FireIn.TheSky

Some of you guys completely miss the point constantly, yeah I'll bet they'll be fine plants but when you think you are buying one thing and it ends up something else you might be a little peeved. It's like a bait and switch and I'm sure none of you guys would be happy with that.

At this point it's a dead horse.

Samson420

Some of you guys completely miss the point constantly, yeah I'll bet they'll be fine plants but when you think you are buying one thing and it ends up something else you might be a little peeved. It's like a bait and switch and I'm sure none of you guys would be happy with that.

At this point it's a dead horse.

I think everyone got the point. I too wish they were select S1s. something we can all dream about. at the same time its a minimal investment and minimal risk, so there is not that much to lose. hopefully there will be S1s made available. life is short.

HOVA

Veteran
its dropped. for the record I realize many things.

all good-

Like i said a few times already
Let the work speak for itself
This thread was meant for information purposes
I too came off as stand offish
but know no one on here has the right to speak to me or about me anyway they want
With that being said lets just move forward
And enough with the blah blah
Good luck pheno hunting