What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur cookies

Day 58/59

Connoisseur cookies #1

picture.php
picture.php

Coming down in a week

Connoisseur cookies #2

picture.php
picture.php

Can't believe I nearly chucked this lady out lol this run she has killed it.

I'll update with some chop shots

bigAl25

Veteran
Those are some real frosty buds. I was very happy with my Connoissuer grows and seeds. Great stuff, Congratulations.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Highbury with the win
Very nice work bro
Both looking real tasty
Thanks for posting up

Peace

Thanks for your kind word's guys @Blazeee @bigAI25 @Herelgrowagain @ojd

Suffering with humidity atm, shitty summer growing lol

Plants are coming down this week sometime, had a bit of mould in cc2 so I'm a bit wary about taking them much further.

Some pics

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Got 2 more cc1 going in again along with cc3 from a previous run.

Thanks guy's @Blazee @Big-Narstie

These 2 phenos lean more to the gdp x ogchem in terms of smell, they give off a sweet chem smell that is loud as.

The buds when dry are caked in resin, one of those your scared of touching because there's to many crystals.

One of the 4 phenos has a mint chocolate taste, I've got 2 of those going into 4gal smart pots tomorrow.

Some pre harvest shots

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
total beautys highbury,,,
lovely,,great pics,,
thanks for sharing,,,,s2

Big-Narstie

Nailed it bruv.

Never experienced mint chocolate in cannabis b4. Everything looks killer mate.. Do well

If your ever in the area pop in mate.. With a bag full of that plz lol

FireIn.TheSky

Excelled plants, some of them look more like cookies then most other cookie hybrids. A few of those look just like the cookie clone.

Cheers for all the comments guys much appreciated

Some bud shots of the phenos

Cookie #1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sweet sour grapes smell and taste, not the most flavourful when smoked as bud. Makes excellent dry sift though with nice returns

Cookie #2

picture.php
picture.php

Got a sweet menthol hashy taste. Smells like these bread/dough kitchen ornaments my mum had in the 90s, when you smell it in the jar lol