What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur cookies

Hi @chops

Your plants are looking killer bro.

I'm 30days into flower, I'll put some pics up this weekend.

I have 2 mutant leaf phenos both looking small yielders but frosty looking buds.

I got 1 that's more slower to flower than the others, with a more sativa look to the buds.

Then there's a mega frosty one, looks like it will yield well aswell.

Kept cuts of all incase there's a keeper

chops

nice man thanks. tbh i thought all mine were gonna be small yielders but they seem to be stacking up nicely now p1 looks like its gonna take the longest to finish probably the biggest yeilder p2 is the lowest yeilder at the mo but the only 1 colouring up p3 the mutant is stacking up nicely too p4 is frosty as hell and seems to be the fastest outta the lot

Last few days plants seemed to be starting to pack the weight on.

Day 33

Sativa pheno?

picture.php

Looks like it will take the longest to flower but yield looks good.

Frosty pheno

picture.php
picture.php

Will update later into flower

Have you chopped them yet @chops ?

Pictures are from yesterday day 51 of flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The plant in the first pic threw a few nanna's at the bottom of the plant. No biggy though I will run that pheno again though because the Cola it's formed are looking immense.

Day 57

Chopping 2 at 9 weeks and the other two at 70+

All frosty with shades of purple coming through, I will get more pictures up on chop days.

picture.php

Hotzenplotz

hi guys. you got some really nice genetics OJD. i finished 9 phenos of this strain on coco pots a few weeks ago , i was on the hunt for the forum cut pheno. 3 of em got this cookie leaf structure and low yield bud structure and kushy cookie smell .. the others are more like gdp and i got one really "chemy" phenotype with big big yield . but overall every plant offers something special..i want to keep em all. top genetics! sadly no pictures of plants in flower but i can show u some dry buds if you guys want.

Thanks guy's @mack 10 @ForTheLove @Bobbo4200

@Ojd killed it with this cross, loud loud smells coming from these, 3 outta the 4 I ran could be keeper's.

@ForTheLove

I haven't smoked any yet but from looks alone, my favourite is the forum leaning pheno. It looks stunning now it's started to purple up.

But one of the mutant leaf phenos is making a late charge, it's just purpling up now but the frost it's started putting out is madness lol

Only got pictures of the forum pheno, I take all my pictures from my phone. But I promise to get some background lighting for the final pictures so I can display all phenos better.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

@ojd any idea when you're strawberry cookies is coming out?

Thanks for looking in guys

ForTheLove

Veteran
:yoinks:BOI!.....That coockie dom is a STUNNA:peacock: @Highbury. But they all look real good.

What smells they putting out bro?

PLR&£

Hotzenplotz

Day 57

Chopping 2 at 9 weeks and the other two at 70+

All frosty with shades of purple coming through, I will get more pictures up on chop days.

View Image

ive found a few pics but shitty camera ..

i think this pheno is my favorite . :biggrin:..
not as much purpleing due higher night temps i guess
attachment.php

a few others...

attachment.php

attachment.php

here an there some bananas and pollon sacks at the very end of their life circle but i doubt its genetic..

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0311.jpg
    IMAG0311.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    IMAG0293.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10
Plants look great @Hotzenplotz

Your favorite looks really nice bro. Nothing wrong with your pics either. Mine are all taken by phone camera lol

What smells and flavours did you get?

Pheno 1

picture.php
picture.php

My favourite.

Pheno 2

picture.php
picture.php

Pheno 3

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts