What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

symbiote420

Veteran
wow~ really?

Yeah bro, I've found it best to leave him be! Peeps are entitled to their own opinion(s)!
Plus my grandmother used to say "argue with a fool and all that people hear are two fools" ...so true!!!

Honestly I feel kinda sorry for the guy ...no pun intended!

PARADOX

congrats MM. Oh so very stoked to really run you wcsd now. JUst pulled 10 kids off of the clone you have around the Okanagan. She's a real stinker!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Med-man .
I talked to you at the expo about pain and you hooked me up with ppk and rsk on Friday . I got home and there was some Extra Seeds in each pack . Your the Man , Thanks So Much.

thanks dude

i warned you about extra seeds, be prepared next time lol haha

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats MM. Oh so very stoked to really run you wcsd now. JUst pulled 10 kids off of the clone you have around the Okanagan. She's a real stinker!

glad the stickler coughed up a plant to you lol

she reeks real bad. dont grow by neighbors if they arent hip

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know what they say. takes one to know one.

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.