What's new

Congo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Congo x Kali China Herbage :)

I really appreciate your feedback, very few growers have shared their results with this limited edition. She has resemblances with your 'pure' KC sativa pheno recently harvested, but the flowering has clearly a more african sativa foxtailed structure.

Glad to know her effect produces giggles and is a good mood enhancer for summer time ;)

madalasatori

Veteran
I chucked a Congo fem in my flowering room, it looks like the long flowering thin leaved type.

It really didn’t like the brightness of my gavita so I had to tuck it out of the main light.

Just had a sample at 8 weeks and it’s fantastic - very unique high and feels very much like lsd. Positive, energised and with mental clarity. Wow.

Can’t wait I see how they develop when mature. I didn’t take a clone - any idea if Congo revegges ok?

G

Congo x KC

Congo x KC

8Y2ymeb.jpg
HtAtyq6.jpg
FZnlwjg.jpg
6SX1FqI.jpg

ULMW

Looking lush and healthy Syd. Any stem or leaf aromas from the Congo #3 ?
Happy growing and Thanks for sharing your lovely plants znd photos.

G

Thanks brother ULMW!Not much from the stem rub,perhaps some woody Kali china aromas. Cheers matey!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi madalasatori,

So glad you are enjoying with the cerebral, uplifting and positive qualities of your Congo's early samples :) Guess it can only improve after a bit more of time flowering in the plant and after a proper post harvest (drying and curing) process.

There's no problem with revegging Congo. Enjoy with her!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd,

Really interesting Congo x Kali China you have there! :)
Love her vitality and structure, she is clearly more on the Congo side of the hybrid, can't wait to see her flowering!

madalasatori

Veteran
Hey Dubi I had to cut the long flowering carrot pheno at ten weeks. It could have gone a couple more but am loving it’s clear effect. I’ve found it really helps with my ADHD as it allows me to focus on one thing at a time.

Sadly my reveg failed so will be looking to discover this pheno again. How common is the carrot pheno in a pack of ten fem seeds?

Am growing beyond the brain and satori by mandala this run, will be interesting to see how they compare to the Congo.

Thank you, dubi, for making some medicine that improves my life :)

madalasatori

Veteran
One interesting observation on my Congo is that it really dulls the effects of ecstasy!

Some mates and I smoked a joint of it at a festival recently when we were rushing on e, the rushes stopped as soon as we smoked it.

Frustrating at the time but a testament to us medicinal properties.

G

So,this is a pic from about 2 weeks ago when I came from vacation discovering my place was swarming with broad mites...Had to brutally prune the tops after stretch(maybe could just spray but I believe all this removal helped with the eradication,also was in panic to be totally honest).

picture.php

She is starting to bud up now with a fantastic aroma that gives away her kali china heritage...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking much better now Syd, praying for a healthy and abundant flowering in your Congo x Kali China and other plants in the garden :ying:

G

Thanks for the good vibez dubi!
Very penetrating sweet musky citronella/rose geranium smell on this girl.I had a Zamal Hash that had this nose and was top notch herb,love it personally. Which side of the genetic mixup would you guess this type of smells come from?

A few pics from yesterday-room cleaning/bleaching day.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

musigny23

I decided this was ready and harvested today. First of my four Ace Congo plants to be ready. The others have some time to go. This one was to side of the garden and was the last to get sun in the morning. That might be why it was ready first. Very few new white pistils appearing now, growth had slowed to a crawl. So rather than watch it possibly start to age and decline, it was time to take it.

L1030725_zps0xsqz0z8.jpg

L1030723_zpsr1b3756a.jpg

L1030724_zpskvqnjns7.jpg

48N

Beautiful colours

I experienced two different congos
Both had a nice clear positive and warm effect, I could feel the indica in the end but before that it was pretty clear
The effect is not weak, I was feeling high pretty quick using the vaporizer, for the most purer Sativas it takes me a bit longer but the resin from the Congo buds was also denser and more so maybe that’s the reason
Anyway it’s a nice Sativa-dominant Hybrid, with similarities to orient express considering effect, Congo having a bit more punch and orient express a bit warmer

G

Wow musigny,wotta babe!Congrats man!

48N thanks for the report my friend,nice to see you compare it to Orient Express,one of my most beloved ace strains!

This one stinks up the place a LOT!

The buds shape/structure resembles kali china ,pistils look different though.

iD5MWwo.jpg
iltqYij.jpg
p7FpBOu.jpg
okaGd3t.jpg
wDN3pf8.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I chucked a Congo fem in my flowering room, it looks like the long flowering thin leaved type.

It really didn’t like the brightness of my gavita so I had to tuck it out of the main light.

Just had a sample at 8 weeks and it’s fantastic - very unique high and feels very much like lsd. Positive, energised and with mental clarity. Wow.

Can’t wait I see how they develop when mature. I didn’t take a clone - any idea if Congo revegges ok?

Hey Dubi I had to cut the long flowering carrot pheno at ten weeks. It could have gone a couple more but am loving it’s clear effect. I’ve found it really helps with my ADHD as it allows me to focus on one thing at a time.

Sadly my reveg failed so will be looking to discover this pheno again. How common is the carrot pheno in a pack of ten fem seeds?

Am growing beyond the brain and satori by mandala this run, will be interesting to see how they compare to the Congo.

Thank you, dubi, for making some medicine that improves my life :)

One interesting observation on my Congo is that it really dulls the effects of ecstasy!

Some mates and I smoked a joint of it at a festival recently when we were rushing on e, the rushes stopped as soon as we smoked it.

Frustrating at the time but a testament to us medicinal properties.

Hi madalasatori,

Glad you are enjoying with your Congo despite the early harvest! :)
Happy to know she improves your daily life providing happy, positive, energetic yet well focused and not anxious sativa effects. That was the goal with this strain: to retain the best congolese sativa traits (especially regarding effect) in a versatile hybrid of short/moderate flowering time that can easily be grown with great results both indoors and outdoors in several kind of climates.

I haven't taken ecstasy for years (it makes me feel terrible bad the days after the intake), but you are right cannabis has a strong interaction with ecstasy's effect, alcohol too.

Sorry to hear you didn't managed to reveg your Congo girl, but i'm sure you will find something similar in the same pack.
Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us! :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I decided this was ready and harvested today. First of my four Ace Congo plants to be ready. The others have some time to go. This one was to side of the garden and was the last to get sun in the morning. That might be why it was ready first. Very few new white pistils appearing now, growth had slowed to a crawl. So rather than watch it possibly start to age and decline, it was time to take it.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Really beautiful Congo musigny23 :)

And fast! You must be growing in a southern latitude than me.
She is obviously a PCK dominant pheno.
Quite similar to the Malawi x PCK that you also has grown this year.

Hope the rest of Congos are doing fine as well!
Please, keep us updated whenever you have the chance. Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Syd also for all your frequent updates, much appreciated! :huggg:

Your Congo x Kali China has a great balance of traits from both strains, a faster and compact flowering structure with the appealing Kali China terpenes, with also evident and desirable congolese sativa influence.

Looks like she still has lot of things to say! ;)

musigny23

Harvested this Congo today. A few new white pistils at the tips but growth had pretty much ceased. Cool weather really brought out the purple in the last week or so. Leaving it out longer risked degradation from the elements.

I'm at 37°, about 60 metres altitude, and 1 km from the ocean. I get cool nights and high humidity but also also occasional dry winds and very intense afternoon sun. The soil is sandy clay based and dries out quickly. I'm 100% bio/organic.

L1030806_zpsclaanu5z.jpg

L1030810_zpsejn8zmcg.jpg

L1030812_zpsg7jxnlzw.jpg

musigny23

Oh! Here is the second Congo I harvested about a week ago. Didn't remember to post about it. Again new growth and white pistils were slowed to almost stopped. Didn't go as purple as the one I did today but the multi colors are very nice.

I try very hard to let things go as far as possible but my drying area is limited and I need to harvest plants in a progression. Partly because they're maturing at different rates and partly because I can't have too many drying at the same time if bad weather comes. I need to have some space to available if that happens.

L1030755_zpsucxyjnpb.jpg

L1030752_zpslqlogmpq.jpg

L1030749_zpsawg7kzru.jpg