What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confess here

WelderDan

Veteran
I edited his Wiki page once so it said his hair was a small furry alien living on his head, but they changed it back and then locked it down.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I found a free game rental coupon from blockbuster today in one of my hoard stashes, was finally able to let it go.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dumped my gf a couple weeks ago. For good this time. I cut contact completely. Changed my phone number, blocked her email address. We keep breaking up, trying to stay friends, getting back together, then making each other miserable again. For 4 years. It's time to move on.

I've been semi-depressed since I deleted her number. All day every day I'm either pissed off at her or wanting to tell her something and missing her. I have dreams about her every night. It's stupid that you have to go through "withdrawal" over a person who brought you so much unhappiness in the first place.

N

noyd666

have thoughts of letting some nice grown clones get the chop,what ta do.lol.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I keep flowering older plants, even though I have newer better
strains that get left in veg.

WelderDan

Veteran
Back in the 80's, some guy tried to blackmail/extort me. I enlisted a couple bikers to help and set him up with a promise of trading product for his Ohaus Triple beam scale.

When he showed up to do the "trade", they dragged him out of the car and beat him down. And I mean beat him down. While they were pounding him, I walked over to his car and grabbed the scale. We all piled in my van and hauled ass. It was over in less than 2 minutes.

He wasn't able to work for two weeks because of a broken nose and both eyes were swollen shut.

I got a free scale and he learned extortion wasn't something he was good at.

Space Toker

Veteran
I never watched fox news, and consider myself fortunate from what I hear here, and can't understand why any cannabis lovers would love conservatism or why a conservative would love pot... I guess times are changing, and although I don't think so I may be stuck in the past... anyway, a die hard liberal/borderline commie here and proud of it! :D

I have watched Faux Business channel, and they have more far right far freak right wing political talk than advice about business, which is what they should be all about... still it is good for comedic value, ie. I can't believe some people are that stupid... like Trump supporters.... If you find value in this, you are a better man than me as I can't find any! Of course I just saw the title or first post or page so what else is new for me, I have some catching up to do, kick me hard you know where if I forget! ;)

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never watched fox news, and consider myself fortunate from what I hear here, and can't understand why any cannabis lovers would love conservatism or why a conservative would love pot... I guess times are changing, and although I don't think so I may be stuck in the past... anyway, a die hard liberal/borderline commie here and proud of it! :D

I have watched Faux Business channel, and they have more far right far freak right wing political talk than advice about business, which is what they should be all about... still it is good for comedic value, ie. I can't believe some people are that stupid... like Trump supporters.... If you find value in this, you are a better man than me as I can't find any! Of course I just saw the title or first post or page so what else is new for me, I have some catching up to do, kick me hard you know where if I forget! ;)

John Stossel hosts my favorite political show on Fox News. He's always been for legalizing weed and ending the whole war on drugs.

The word "conservative" has different meanings. Libertarian conservatives like Stossel believe in letting adults make their own decisions in life. Libertarians are pro-freedom.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I still have my ohaus triple beam and weights...I got rid of my digital scales...yeehaw..I am cheap and kept having to buy batteries as they were getting drained too quick...I don't think anyone but me uses triple beams anymore..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I confess that I've had the same set of Ohaus triple beams for 33 years now, and have never owned a digital scale..:biggrin:

Attachments

• Ohaus.jpg
    Ohaus.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I use a digital scale..

I use a digital scale..

For weighing Gold and Weed :comfort:

My Wife likes "The Good Wife" :laughing:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm going to confess that when I was a child actually going to weekly confession, I used to make up sins 'cause I was soooo good I had nothing to confess! :tiphat: